Other Why did you choose your avatar?

I've always loved Fighting Games. Then one of my favorite series releases a black character with the coolest damn design out of all the cast. He turns out to be a non-joke, non-tokenized badass who I ended up maining in the game and playing at local tourneys.

God damn, I love myself some good representation.

Millennium Actress is my favorite Satoshi Kon movie. I gotta represent it somehow.

Long time LoL player, Kindred is my favorite champ, and most played champ. by far. pretty much an OTP. So anything Kindred related I'm a fan of.

I'm a Godzilla fan, and the chibi Godzilla pic was just too good to pass up. Lol.

I really like the way it looks! I love the vector-like art style and it’s just something that makes me happy when I see it.

It's always been an internal joke in High School to intentionally misspell my name as "Aron" ever since my first yearbook when my name wound up misspelt that way, and more than a few of my friends have associated me with the namesake Pokémon.

It's been my go-to persona ever since

To restore my honor.

Just a big Zuko fan, and he looks so happy in this picture.

I really like the art style as well as this particular take on Daredevil's suit.

Erzulie is a family of loa/spirits that represent water and femininity! So I thought that the picture captured that energy perfectly.

Badass NCR Ranger looking dude. Also, I found it in a picture folder. LOL

I want to showcase my sis’s cat’s love for plain yogurt and the face he makes as he slurp it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back