Other Why did you choose your avatar?

My profile picture is the mice galaxy, two galaxies that are colliding, and I thought that was pretty cool and meaningful. Also, my buddy calls me 'mouse'.

The rose you see before you, still blooms, even within the fury of a burning flame.

I am everlasting.

It's probably my all time favorite shipping. I also really dig a black and white aesthetic, so a manga picture seemed appropriate to me.

Since we are kinda forced to have an avatar I tried to find the most anonymous thing possible XD I have thought about changing it, but it has really grown on me over time. And it's kinda creepy, which is a bonus.

Because I'm gonna be honest, I am just an uncomfortable, nervous machine. Who knows what this machine I consider 'me' is SUPPOSED TO DO, but I just know that I am a machine of some unfathomable purpose.

And don't worry, my base state is uncomfortable, it isn't because of any one thing. <3

Well I’m very sarcastic and my jokes usually come off as me being mean. If I’m critiquing someone I dont want them to think I’m mean so...I wanted something that didn’t make me look as threatening. You probably think it’s a stupid reason but pisces usually overthink everything so trust me when i say it took 3 days to find this and even when i found it I almost decided it wasn’t good enough.....I’m insane lol. 😆

It's my most recently completed piece of art, and I figured "what the hell", and changed it to this barbarian redhead
(No, you may not use the artwork for your own purposes)

Well. Splatoon 2 has been my go-to game since I'm home almost 24/7. So I might have become a bit obsessed with it.

Plus- The inkling and octolings are so cute, aha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back