Other Why did you choose your avatar?

Avi update:
Switched over to an Adepta Sororita, art-bashed to fit my current character in most recent RP

I was (unhealthily tbh) obsessed with Pokemon as a kid. On top of the games and trading cards, I loved messing with the sprites, doing recolors and such. I'm not as into Pokemon as much now, but I'm still a fan and dabble in the pixel art sometimes. I revamped (updated to look newer) the gen 1 spearow sprite and figured it would make a good thumbnail/avatar.

It's one of my favorite characters. I also rp that character a lot.
The art was from a promo of season 2 of animation that came out last year, I think. And one of my rp partners has a matching avatar.

I hate Gambit but I like when the Drifter says D I N G

to me, shinobu is just a lovely character! this screencap looked p cool though, so i chose this one of her c':

My new avi I just picked because I wanted a cute picture of Kokichi that would look good as an icon and this was the first one I found in my photos

It was the Avi I used for an old character and honestly I couldn’t find the file for the avi I used on my last RP site, so it may be a place holder.

Chose this one from a show I like. He's one of my (problematic) favorite characters. Also currently in a roleplay where I play as the character too.

Also, I'm literally indecisive as fuck so I usually end up changing my profile picture around a lot... xD

I keep cycling between cute Kokichi pictures because he’s a comfort character for me. Now I’m trying to decide if I want to go back to the Kokichi Espeon one but I’d have to find it in my landfill of a photo library again. Don’t have time for that.

Edit: Immediately changed it again and will probably be cycling through pics for a few minutes because I’m not sure I like this one enough either.

There's just something pleasant about slipping your fingers between cool, smooth, onion-skin-thin pages that this image reminds me of. Figure it'd work as a place holder until I found something more suitable.

I don't change avatars very often but since I changed it shortly after I posted in this thread...

It's the same character I had before, just different art. This one was drawn for me by peritwinkle peritwinkle and I love it <3 Makes me happy every time I look at it.
the only drawback is that now it doesn't match with my partner anymore...
I love the series and I relate to this character a lot, that's pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back