Other Why did you choose your avatar?

Final Fantasy 9 is one of the best games I ever played. Very underrated in the series.

EDIT: If you're wondering I meant my old avatar, and the one I still use for discord. I had it for so long I forgot i had this one. xD

EDIT: KH as well.

Last edited:
I just really like Trafalgar Law and One Piece in general so I decided to use one of my favorite characters from the manga/anime that has entertained me so long. :D

I drew it and when I was trying to pick an avatar I found it saved in a random file and went "Huh. Might as well."

At the time I was working on a ballet costume for my sister, and I was looking at a lot of ballet imagery while trying to pick a silhouette. I really liked Degas’ artwork in general, but his ballerina pieces are so famous. Picked this one particularly because it was so pink so it matched my username as well.

Because I love the character (Akechi Touma, Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan) and I'd recently made a tooooon of various pride flags using anime characters, so it only made sense to pick one with my favorite character as my icon AND one that fit my personal gender identity (I am a trans male!)

This may sound boring, but it’s because I kinda love Teruteru, best boy 2020 for me 🌸🥺👉👈

I don’t know if anyone has ever read the book Hex; if not, it’s fantastic! Anyway, my avatar was my attempt of recreating the Black Rock Witch using the tools I had available to me. I was happy with my interpretation but I could’ve definitely done more to make her look like the actual description.

Because Haku is my favorite Studio Ghibli character ;o;;

Funnily enough, though, my favorite Ghibli movie is Howl's Moving Castle. Spirited Away is second on the list.

That's adorable, I bet he's wildly energetic.

Gosh yes. He acts like he's on a sugar rush 24/7. He can walk and run without stopping and often does circles around the house. Good watch dog but skittish around dumpsters and other people, somewhat territorial-especially when it comes to food. He can entertain himself easily by playing with his toys.

Because whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

I wanted to have my wolf OC Shadow as my PFP but I accidentally clicked on the image next to her xD

What I wanted to click on:
PNG-image-49.png

What I clicked on:
dbteg0m-7a64a69a-30ab-49b7-87f6-4bace87d3e04.png
It wasn't a bad image so I kept it, but it wasn't what I was going for either lol

Last edited:
someone with a white sheet on a skateboard? What could ever go wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back