• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🪸 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦? (1 𝘹 1 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩)

Kei

(๑✪ᆺ✪๑)

xcrIlus.png

Because they were lost in fanta-sea!
040bdc4074a09176d24c32e8dbffbdc12aa58b75.pnj

Ahoy sailors, sirens, and landlubbers! 〜(꒪ ꒳ ꒪)〜​
I’m Kei, 21, casual role-player, art and graphic design enthusiast, and broken humour extraordinaire. I’m hoping to find some partners whom I can possibly write with.​
If you’re interested, scroll below!​

About

⟡- writing style: I write from lazy-lit to novella. Even if I’m slow, I try to put my best efforts forward!​
⟡- genres: I'm okay with any genre. I'm usually looking for stories that build characters and are balanced by a healthy amount of heart/grit, humour, and action (if applicable).​
⟡- characters: I welcome all species, genders, and orientations! As for pairings, I try to let the characters just be themselves rather than try to pigeon hole them into anything. Doubling and Multiple Characters friendly!​
⟡- face-claims: My own preference for face claim is drawn/art/anime. I also cater to realistic and written descriptions, if it’s to your liking.​
⟡- communication: OOC and plotting are super important to me. I tend to be more engaged with an rp when I get plot/character feedback from my co-writers. Remember, teamwork makes the dream work!​

Rules

⟡- age: I apologize to minors, I’m just more comfortable writing with people aged 18 or over.​
⟡- limits: As per RPNation’s rules, no E-rp or smut please. Abuse and SA are also big no-nos for me.​
⟡- word count: Whatever is comfortable for you. Rp is for fun! And certainly not an assignment to induce stress. Responses that move our plot along is all I ask.​
⟡- post frequency: My personal aim is to respond at least once a week, but I don't mind if my partners take longer. Feel free to take your time. We chill. 😎
⟡- medium: Threads, DMs, GoogleDocs, or even E-mails are all great options for written posts! Unfortunately, I don’t rp via Discord.​
⟡- ghosting: Ditch-friendly! I’m perfectly okay with ghosting. Alternatively, if you need a break or want to drop, a quick message would suffice. No need to explain. Always returnee-friendly too! ♡​

Interests

⟡- themes: exploration and long journeys, nose diving into sudden chaos, isekai into different worlds, solving mysteries (cold cases, disappearances, murder, paranormal occurrences and the occult, etc.), navigating difficult relationships, finding one’s place of belonging, testing the strength of friendships/family/love, journey of self-acceptance/actualization, breaking through illness (physical or mental)** with the help of a mentor/friend/family member, redemption stories and second chances, slice of life in fantasy and/or sci-fi worlds, cozy living in small towns and villages, schools of magic and combat, post-apocalypse and its aftermath​

** - Only researched depictions of mental illness please. I’d like to write this with utmost respect for real people living with these conditions.

⟡- character traits & dynamics: grey morality (beyond good vs. evil), feel-good friendships, found family dynamics in a group of strangers, hidden agendas and betrayal, slow burn romances, cute puppy love, childhood sweethearts, opposites attract, enemies to friends or lovers, platonic soulmates, two weirdos buddying up because they’re stuck with each other, reincarnated lovers, fantasy creatures, magical beings, robots and artificial intelligence, coming of age, identity crisis, you and me vs. the world​

Prompts
I've left most of these open to interpretation so we can flesh it out together!​

⟡- fantasy:

On your nightly walk, a magical cafe manifests outside a building you thought to be previously abandoned. Curious, you go inside to explore only to find the most warm and friendly cast of magical creatures. They give you a choice to trade your current life and join them. Would you take it?​
You love to hate your arch-nemesis. Unfortunately, a trickster god has accidentally switched your bodies so you're forced to live a day in their shoes. Out of spite, you decide to team up with said nemesis to enact your retribution towards the trickster.​
The final battle is lost and the heroes have failed. Your world is most certainly doomed. What’s next for the remaining survivors?​

⟡- sci-fi:

After years of living in a bunker underground, the scientists have finally decided it's okay to resurface again. As a first time explorer, you’re tasked to survey the over-word as part of a team. What lurks above the surface?​
Imagine getting excited to meet your online best friend IRL. But the thing is.. they're a sentient AI and you've become their test subject.​
What if shooting stars weren't symbols of hope, but rather cries of help from a different galaxy?​

⟡- modern/slice of life:

It’s a joyous occasion! Your new rescue pup is finally coming home. But after a bit of re-organizing your backyard, they uncover something extremely unsettling. You need to get to the bottom of things before your nosy neighbour starts asking questions.​
An adopted child learns that they have six other siblings. They leave on a quest to find them all.​
You think you’ve finally struck gold. All your hard work has paid off and it looks like you’ve finally made it to the big time. Yet, on the very first day you meet you boss, you suffer permanent injury. The doctors say that it might not look so good for your future. Would you let that be the end of all your dreams?​

⟡- romance:

As a joke, you and your friend promised you'd marry each other if you're still single by a certain age. Tick-tock! That time is approaching so you set-up blind dates for each other not wanting to ruin your friendship in case the marriage doesn't work.​
You couldn’t shake the feeling that someone’s been following you around. In fact, you think you have a stalker. But what you didn’t expect was when they finally introduced themselves, they state (with complete confidence) that they were your lover in a past life.​
Someone’s been leaving sweet notes in your library books. Curious, you snoop around to catch the culprit. When you find them, you’re both devastated. It turns out that the notes weren’t for you after all. You simply share the same taste of books as their crush.​

Thank you!
Thank you so much for reading all the way through!

If you’ve got questions or concerns, my inbox is always open. If you think we can vibe well and just wanna chat, random messages are welcome too. We don’t have to rp. Meeting new friends is awesome!

But if this is where we part ways, good luck on your search! May the odds be ever in your favour! (ノ>ω<)ノ 。・:*:・゚’☆​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back