• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Who's Your Mate?

See that's what I'm thinking about because I don't want the mages to over power the others but if I go giving vampires the ability to sort of hypnotize people I don't know what I would do for the werewolves but by giving the vampires another power that would also allow me to let Mages specialize in two different powers.

Any ideas guys cuz I'm totally up for taking in ideas I just tossed this out here didn't think it would get so many people this fast

I tired keeping it fair for all the paranormal ones, because even if a mage is limited to one kind of power many things can be done around just that one power.

Like with a shapeshifting mage, you could change yourself, others, or objects around you.

A water mage could make it flood, or make a drought, make a special healing kind of water, poison water.

But of course there would be other mages out there that wouldn't allow a flood or a long drought to occur and what not.

Of course there is a barrier mage, keeping those who come into town unable to leave! ^_^

If any of you have an idea for another possibility for the Wolves ability let me know cuz we can add it in and then the vampires would also be able to hypnotize and then that would open up a second specialty power for Mages.

Hey there! I'm interested!

Also, if you need/want a co-gm, I'd love to help you out. This is an awesome idea and I think it could make a great RP, or even a hosted project if you wanna do that!

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

I think it's plenty fair to have just the one ability for mage, the basic stuff for vampires you mentioned, and the werewolves being able to turn into wolves xD[/user]

I'm in~

Curious though. Realistic face-claims or animated face-claims?
Or is it more of a pick whatever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back