• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Who's Your Mate?

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
A simple little town surround by dense forest in Williams, Arizona holds nothing more than a mall, a couple of dinners, a high school, a little motel, and a library. So your pretty typical small town, the only unusual thing, is all the odd happenings. Some things suddenly vanishing, people ending up dead. The funny thing is though, when you get there you never leave. No matter how much your gut tells you to leave, you never can. Something inside you tells you to stay, or more it forces you to.

What if one day your eyes landed on someone and for some reason you fell for them.Your body wishes to make them your's, it's a very hard urge to resist. But what if your mind and soul want different things, that could make it a lot more complicated. You wish to fight it but with no reason as to why, no explanation you're suddenly pulled into their world. The world of the paranormal, finding out that all those stories, aren't so mythical after all.

So this is going to be an rp about, werewolves, vampires, mages, and humans. Each of them have a soulmate who they have yet to meet, when your eyes land on them you instantly know. And yes soulmates can be broken, but it is difficult for both parties.

There are small conflicts between, the wolves, vampires, and mages, the humans don't know these creatures exist until said human becomes one of the others. Your mate can be human, mage, vampire, or werewolf even though there may be conflicts going on.

Rules

1. No OP characters.

2. Ask the person who you want to be your soul mate first. Don't shove just your character on theirs.

3. Don't kill another person's character without their permission.

4. Please write at least 3-6 sentences.

5. If there are two people wanting one character as a mate talk to them and discuss it.

6. LGBT is allowed. Poly relationships are possible.

7. Please tell me of any relationship changes.

8. Make as many characters as you can handle.

9. Make drama, have fun!!!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Job or School or None:
Looks:
Animal form(if one):
History:
Power specialty(Mage Only):
Crush:
Mate:
Children:

Who's Your Mate? | RpNation

Last edited:
Do you have a character template you would prefer applicants to use, or is it more freeform?

Will probably make werewolf siblings

It would pretty much be freeform, I would just give you the information you for sure needed to have haha I'll edit one in real quick.

Mages have a power in which they specialize in, so it could be any kind of power including, plants, healing, shapeshifting, element ect...

Vampires have the ability to turn into a bat, communicate telepathically with each other or their mate, and have enhanced, sight, strength, healing and speed. They do drink blood, but they are not effected by the sun. They just don't care for it...

Werewolves have their wolf form, telepathy with each other or their mate, and have enhanced, sight, hearing, healing and smell. They are forced to change under the full moon, but they don't turn crazy.

quadrupedal lupine form I believe that's the full on wolf form right? sorry I'm in the midst of feeding my child

Haha I guess we shall see, although I think a normal one would go better my current HP's are going rather slow.

The vampires don't have powers though, and their are mages, now humans can fall for humans but they aren't soulmates, only vampires, werewolves, and mages actually have soulmates

A simple little town surround by dense forest in Williams, Arizona holds nothing more than a mall, a couple of dinners, a high school, a little motel, and a library. So your pretty typical small town, the only unusual thing, is all the odd happenings. Some things suddenly vanishing, people ending up dead. The funny thing is though, when you get there you never leave. No matter how much your gut tells you to leave, you never can. Something inside you tells you to stay, or more it forces you to.

What if one day your eyes landed on someone and for some reason you fell for them.Your body wishes to make them your's, it's a very hard urge to resist. But what if your mind and soul want different things, that could make it a lot more complicated. You wish to fight it but with no reason as to why, no explanation you're suddenly pulled into their world. The world of the paranormal, finding out that all those stories, aren't so mythical after all.

So this is going to be an rp about, werewolves, vampires, mages, and humans. Each of them have a soulmate who they have yet to meet, when your eyes land on them you instantly know. And yes soulmates can be broken, but it is difficult for both parties.

There are small conflicts between, the wolves, vampires, and mages, the humans don't know these creatures exist until said human becomes one of the others. Your mate can be human, mage, vampire, or werewolf even though there may be conflicts going on.

Rules

1. No OP characters.

2. Ask the person who you want to be your soul mate first. Don't shove just your character on theirs.

3. Don't kill another person's character without their permission.

4. Please write at least 3-6 sentences.

5. If there are two people wanting one character as a mate talk to them and discuss it.

6. LGBT is allowed. Poly relationships are possible.

7. Please tell me of any relationship changes.

8. Make as many characters as you can handle.

9. Make drama, have fun!!!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Job or School or None:
Looks:
Animal form(if one):
History:
Power specialty(Mage Only):
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Yessss count me in!!

Mages have a power in which they specialize in, so it could be any kind of power including, plants, healing, shapeshifting, element ect...

Vampires have the ability to turn into a bat, communicate telepathically with each other or their mate, and have enhanced, sight, strength, healing and speed. They do drink blood, but they are not effected by the sun. They just don't care for it...

Werewolves have their wolf form, telepathy with each other or their mate, and have enhanced, sight, hearing, healing and smell. They are forced to change under the full moon, but they don't turn crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back