Other Who's Your Avatar?

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm not very well versed in various forms of media. I don't watch many anime (I watch a few and read some manga but that's it). As much as I love video games my knowledge is still limited to useless facts about only a few games (namely Kirby. I could probabaly name every game in the series if asked). And, of course, I probably don't know who your oc fan character is. As such, I want to know... WHO'S YOUR AVATAR?

Mine is Edward Elric ready to celebrate christmas.

Steve Millichamp, an Australian actor! He's the faceclaim for my main OC

Hajime Saito from Hakuouki
He is the character I rp a lot and I just like him overall.

The Archivist from Blizzard's fool's day joke.I really like this fake character and I'm kinda disappointed that it's not actually part of Diablo's universe of Sanctuary.

Currently it's Lan Wangji from Mo Dao Zu Shi. I decided to cosplay him and put this avatar for motivation.

1555960884_linn1.jpg

The mighty Nicol Bolas, a conniving millenia-old elder dragon planeswalker (think of them as dimensional-travelling wizards if you don't know what that is), gathering the sparks of other planeswalker to ascend to godhood.

The two protagonists of "the end" a pretty odd and funny CGI short film from the mid 90s. It's by Chris Landreth, probably one of my favorite animators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back