• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saege

Hi, I'm saege 😌 I'm a 29 year old female and spend most of my time being creative or gaming. Some of my favorite games are Breath of the Wild, WoW and Bioshock.

I'm brand new to role playing. I'm open to try writing with someone that's also new here but someone with more experience that can take the reins a bit would be ideal to me! I'd like to find a single writing partner that I match up with well to write with regularly ☺

Some storylines I'm interested in exploring include fantasy (I love elves, orcs, vampires and other mythical creatures/themes) , romance, slice of life and post apocalyptic/purge. I definitely prefer heavier, darker, more adult stories but am open to anything!

I'm excited to make some new friends 🤗

🌿 Saege

Users who are viewing this thread

Back