• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Who wants to adopt a half demon?

ninjazrule

Pokemon Master
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
763b8abeb916326b986104e3e6b406bf1c40a9cer1-540-405_hq.gif

Alright so I started plotting with a couple of people and an old fandom has now come back to haunt me....again. SO! I was looking for an Oc x Canon platonic/Familial rps

I really want an inuyasha based one right now (duh) but I don't want to incorporate Yashahime (Sesshromaru and rin thing REALLY creeps me out man) so if you're still here...
ABOUT ME:

- You can call me Nin, I'm 28F she/her pronouns.

- I do have some triggers so we're going to get those out of the way and while I do not plan on finding them in an rp like this, crap happens and it's best to get it out of the way just in case someone decides they want to be an edge lord.

my triggers are: Suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death/loss

some squicks (Meaning they're not quite triggers but I need you to warn me ahead of time if you plan on putting this into the rp: being trampled, needles, asthma attcks, anxiety/panic attacks, medical procedures (like if you just want to say "x Got surgery" that's fine but if you start describing bones and blood, acting out the whole procedure I'm going to hurl and you won't hear from me again.)

- I've spent a long time indulging other people and not getting the same in return and it really is disappointing, so I usually prefer to be the only oc. however I can be persuaded to double. I promise I'm usually a really flexible person but sometimes I just want indulge a little in my own shit you know? and while I am aiming more for familial rps or platonic ones if you want romance that's cool too lets work it out but I will NOT play: Sesshromaru or Naraku as anything more than side characters.

- I love all the cliché tropes so please hit me with your ideas!

- I work 2 jobs and go to school online, i struggle with anxiety and depression so I will reply to you but sometimes it'll take about a week so at MINIMUM you will hear from me twice a week. Sometimes more, if I don't hear from you in about 5-10 days i'll just shoot you a message making sure you're ok. It in no means is me trying to get you to reply it's just that I want to make sure you as a person are ok.

- I love OOC chatter, I want people to talk to me and be friends HOWEVER I also hate discord so please don't ask.

- I'm Bisexual so if we do romance, I can do F/M, M/M and F/F relationships just hit me.

- on that note! I prefer to rp through PMs, Threads, Gdocs or Email.

ABOUT YOU

- must be 18+ seriously. I'm old in the rp world and I used to work for a school it's just creepy to me. Please respect this boundary

- Shares your age, triggers if any, whatever else I need to know about you and put your favorite emoji in the first message you send me. Just so I know you've read this far, it's nice and if you don't that's fine but I will be asking these questions afterwards.

- Do not reply to this thread

- writes in 3rd person with decent spelling/grammar and can either match or exceed my writing, I typically write anywhere from two to five paragraphs depending on how into the rp I am honestly.

- Be willing to play side characters, I don't want all the job to fall on me

- Be willing to plot. if trying to get a plot out of you is like pulling teeth this isn't going to work

That's it for now on that front. If you're still here the characters I would prefer played for me are Inuyasha or Koga, I have oc's for both and admittedly I enjoy playing child muses. I've worked with kids and they're fun to incorporate into rps. Plus my favorite trope is 'this is my tiny and i will go scorched earth if you touch them' if that's all cool with you please hit me up :) have a great day

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back