• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
LUKAS

Trektek Trektek

Lukas huffed and turned away from the others. It took him a moment to step away from the wall and enter the other room for the first time. He stood in the doorway and glanced around at brief, but then and went to thoroughly investigate through everything: the cabinets, table, couch, fridge, sink (even in the drain), the left over food items, flipping through the magazines that weren't in possession. He inspected the walls and then the door again.

"So how did you get in here?" Lukas asked while inspecting the door between the rooms. "What happened to the rest of your crew?" He looked over the thing on the door that would be the unlocking mechanism that she used. "How have you been navigating through here? Has there been a voice or I dunno fucking monsters or death threats that drove your forward through whatever hell hole this is?" His eyes went to the ceiling to see if there was a PA system or possibly loose ceiling tiles.

Lukas ventured back to the other room, grabbed his tools, and started to do another thorough inspection since most everyone was cleared out. Anything that would be odd or could lead to another place besides these two rooms.

FLETCHER ROSS

Ugh, why did she start crying like that?

Fletcher's nose turned up in disgust as he made a very recognizable expression. Was this girl just a coward? She'd run away from whatever had happened to those with her? For some reason, that didn't sit right with Fletch. Maybe it was the thought that her mates were dying while she'd ran and done nothing at all to help them, that didn't strike a pity chord in his body. It just made him dislike her even more.

And there went the girl who had offered him help, trying to get the other girl to let Helen go. His slight appreciation for her answering him earlier was dashed. This lady could have been the killer, after all, and the girl just wanted to help her? What if this was all an act, and she was just waiting for them to lower their guard completely? How would anyone know until it happened?

Fletcher didn't recall what had made him so...paranoid, but fuck. They'd just woken up in fucking pods. How could he trust anyone?

The only point he could give to Helen was the fact that she might - and he was being quite nice about this, he thought - was that she wanted to right her wrongs. It was a cute thought. truly, it was impossible for her to ever do so, as they weren't the people she'd left behind. But if she wanted to try, that was fine by him.

He'd just never let her see his back, that's all. Better safe than sorry, right?

"Keep in mind that we just woke up out of gooey-fucking-ass pods. Watch who you trust." He warned the too-friendly girl. For some reason, even though it bothered him that she was so thoughtful and that it might lessen his worries if she had ended up dead from being so kind...he knew, somehow, that was wrong. Might as well give her a reality check. "If there was a murderer in Helen's group, there could be one here, too."

Hell, it could've been him. He was covered in bandages, after all. She needed to realize what the hell was going on.

Fletcher then focused in on a boy, looking around the room, in all of the cabinets and other things. His eyes narrowed when the boy asked a question that frankly, Fletcher had considered answered. "I mean, she did just say they were being murdered when she left them behind. But who knows, maybe some of them fought back and killed that fucker." He watched as the boy looked up, checking the ceiling...for what?

As the boy headed to the other room, he called out. "Exactly what are you looking for?"

Maybe if he knew, he could actually do something.

archur archur Trektek Trektek bonesbo bonesbo

The conversation got heated as it went on. Gong felt her face grow warm just from the intensity of it all. She wanted to pacify the situation somehow, but it was unlikely that people were going to lighten up after what Helen had shared with them. She didn't know how she felt about the entire situation. On one end, if Helen wanted to, she could have easily watched them all die by not telling them anything about the traps, or made herself look shady by mentioning the killer from her previous group. On the other hand, she could just be sick and find gratification in leading them on and strike when least expected.

Gong screamed in frustration. "AAAAAAGGHHH!"

She stomped towards the fridge again and pulled out the 12 pack of beer. As much as she wanted to just pop one open, she didn't. Instead, she removed the beer cans from the carrier rings and walked over to Helen to tie her hands with the strong plastic material. "Sorry, Helen..." She murmured awkwardly as she did so. There. They weren't handcuffs but they were something.

She narrowed her eyes at the confused boy from earlier. "Why would there be a murderer in our group, or at all? We all woke up in the same pods, I sincerely hope that none of us have the compulsion to kill." She shook her head at the thought and stuck close to the new person. Helen's tears struck her as something incredibly vulnerable and giving, and despite it all, the clear paranoia all the others had, she stuck to the familiar emotions.

The impetulant child from earlier had unleashed another growl, of impatience this time, and tied Helen's wrists together with the plastic garbage from what she could only assume to be the thing that held together cans. She let her do so, knowing that the group was going to let their fear rule over them otherwise. She locked arms with Helen, pulling her close to her side. If everyone else was going to point fingers, then so be it. Her expression grew hard and her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to pair up with you, since you don't seem to have very many friends here." She said to the woman. Something inside her shared this woman's pain, but whether it was mere sympathy or empathy, she couldn't tell, but it didn't matter.

simj26 simj26 , Paolumu Paolumu , DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein , waifu waifu , archur archur , TheCrowKing TheCrowKing , bonesbo bonesbo cinnabuns cinnabuns Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes

Helen plopped back down on the couch after being dropped from the grip that she was being held in. She wiped her face on her sleeve after all the crying that she had been doing. It was something of a major stress relief, it all hitting her back at once.

She turned to answer Lukas's questions, "I don't know how I got here. I'm sure that you don't either. As far as I can tell, we were all plucked away from our lives on the outside, if there is even an outside. Or are you talking about how I got in this specific room?" She pointed to one of the large shelves. "I moved that shelf in front of the door. Didn't want anyone following me."

Helen sighed as she got "handcuffed" and continued answering the questions. "I've been navigating at random. Just running from room to room and trying not to get killed. There was one room at least where I did hear a loud booming voice from the ceiling, but I'm not sure where that is. And I can't say that I've seen any monsters at least. Just deadly traps so far."

Helen smiled as Anette pulled her close. "Thanks. I appreciate that."

Suddenly a panel on the wall opened and on the other side of it was another pod. It opened and out fell Ella Zen, covered in the same goop that everyone else was when they exited their pods. She was only wearing her underwear. A small box with the name Ella Zen was next to the pod in the wall. Opening the box, they would find the same gray clothing that everyone else was wearing and a blue keycard.​

Ella awakens as she has the immense feeling of falling. She opens her eyes and finds herself on a floor and is covered in this strange....slime on her. Ella sits up and tries her to relax as she realizes she is in an unknown room, where was she? Taking a look behind her she sees whats he must have fallen from, a pod seeming to be just big enough for her to fit in. As she gets up she notices a small box by the pod. Ella tries her best to clean the slime off of herself as she makes her way to the small box she reads the name "Ella Zen" was written on it. Was that meant for her? Thinking this made her realize that she couldn't remember anything, she couldn't remember who she was. Beginning to panic Ella opens the box with the name on it. Inside the box was a plain grey outfit, with a blue keycard laying on top. As she gets the clothes she hears the sound of other people. Once dressed Ella puts the keycard into a pocket and makes her way over the sounds she is hearing the sounds slowly.

FLETCHER ROSS

"Uh. Why couldn't there be one? You're just gonna trust everyone you met after waking up? I bet she did the same thing, and now her friends are dead."

Fletcher really couldn't understand this girl, at all. He especially didn't like her getting too close to someone who would probably run off at the first sign of danger. He felt a flash of anger go through him, and he, instead of acting on it, he drew in a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose as he exhaled. Fletch composed himself before speaking clearly, and calmly.

"I understand being caring, and shit. But Helen literally just said she didn't expect someone in her group to be a murderer. Just don't be naive while you're being helpful. Keep your eyes open. I know she ran away from that, but I would prefer if none of you died because you didn't watch your ass."

He'd heard the comment about Helen not making much friends. Why was this girl so concerned with being nice? And if she was, why was she digging at them for not being so? Seemed a bit hypocritical, to him. "I'm not trying to just be friendly. I'm trying to be cautious. I don't feel like dying so soon after waking up."

He then turned to Helen, raising an eyebrow. "You said a loud, booming voice?" Where could that have come fr--

His eyes snapped to the panel, and the girl that fell out of it. He was quiet for a moment, before rage filled him. "And who the fuck are you? Christ." He tried to breathe, but everyone was being so stupid, him included. Fuck.

[ Trektek Trektek , archur archur , Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes ]

Gong went up to the newcomer and waved furiously at her as she spoke in a single breath. "Hi-I'm-Gong-I-think-anyway-you're-most-likely-kidnapped-and-trapped-in-this-place-just-like-us-it's-easy-to-die-in-here-so-be-very-careful-also-if-you-happen-to-be-a-killer-please-go-easy-on-me!"

She panted. "There.... All... Caught up."

After catching her breath, she turned to the rest of the group with a hesitant smile. "Guys... I feel like we've been here for weeks already. I tied Helen down too, so I think we should be alright. Let's move on, okay? Please? I want to kind of get out of here. This place gives me the creeps."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back