• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Drip

Drip

Drip

You awaken to the cold reality of a drop of water landing on top of a small pod of some sort that you are encased in. Before panic can set in, it opens suddenly and you fall out, covered in a strange green viscous liquid. A box is nearby with a name on it. Is it your name? What is your name? Who am I? And for that matter where am I? The room is all white, from floor to ceilings. There doesn't seem to be much in there except for another pod

After getting dressed in things that must be yours, you walk over to this other pod, with a person in front of it, outstretched on the floor as you had been mere moments before. Who are they? They don't seem to know either. Perhaps together you can figure out who you are, where you are, and why.......

------------------------------

Hello everyone. In this RP, you'll be solving a mystery, namely, who are you. You'll also be trying to escape as you seem to be trapped in wherever you are with riddles, puzzles and the like, whether you are trying to do so with the help of the other character is entirely up to you. You know nothing in this RP, you are a blank slate. All you will be creating for your character is a Name, Gender, and appearance. Everything else about you is secret, even from yourselves. The only one that will know all about your characters actual history will be me as the GM.

Once there is enough interest generated, I will post up the Character Sheet and a Lore Page. Both things will get updated as the story progresses, so make sure that you keep checking after major events or reveals happen. Hope that you interested and you enjoy what is to come. :)

Current List of Players/Characters:
Arin Morte(Agender)- Joy Joy
Jackie Nicks(Male)- RogueBlue RogueBlue
Annette Wickham (Female)- Shadowfall Shadowfall
Gong Li(Female)- waifu waifu
Misaki Saito(Male)- DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein
Noel Barberson(Male)- Paolumu Paolumu
Estelle Burstwick(Female)- simj26 simj26
Misha Morozolv(Male) - TheCrowKing TheCrowKing
Lukas Ocellot- (Transgender Male) - bonesbo bonesbo
Fletcher Ross(Male)- cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited: