• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Whitehall University

I listened to Sios suggestions ad thought about them for a while before responding, "Well he doesn't know where the library is so I think we should try the dorm. And if we can't go inside the dorm then we may have to ask someone to either check his room for him or we'll just sneak in." I thought for another minute before continuing, "And if he's not there then let's split up and see if we can find him and we'll call each other if we do." I suggested as I went through my purse searching for my sticky notes. Once I discovered them I scribbled down my number and handed it to Sio.

Online: (x)

Offline: ( )

Falling asleep: ( )

Busy/Super Slow: ( )

After a few more minutes of walking around, Jasmine just walked into the school library. It seemed peaceful enough. Even she admitted that she was quite a crybaby. Not that she liked it though. It was just how she was and came to terms with it. Upon entering the library, she just sat down where it was empty, reached into her book bag, connected to the campus wifi and just started surfing the web. Such a Mommy's girl, she thought. It was just two months ago and it was still hard for her to accept. She didn't even want to be anywhere near her Dad either. Jasmine felt betrayed by her Father because he chose his girlfriend over her. She grew to hate him so much, even more so after her Mother passed away. She wouldn't answer his phone calls, reply to his emails, even blocked him on Social Media that he tried to follow her on. "Mom's gone...Dad's pussy-whipped...Who do I have now?" She put her head down as she continued to stare at her computer screen.

She nodded and took the sticky note from Raven. "Uh, I don't have any extra paper. Can I use one of your stickies?" The plan was sound. Hopefully Jake hadn't wandered somewhere and just sat down. That would take forever to find him. She took out the map and pointed out a building. "That's the boys' dormitory. And this is where we are. If we just follow that walkway around the science building, we should see it." She pointed at the various places on the map to showcase her thoughts. "If he's not in the dorms, I guess we'll just pick a path in a different direction. We should be able to find him that way."

"Sure of course." I nodded and handed Sio my sticky notes and then directed my attention to the map. "Sounds like a plan." I replied with a smile. "Let's hurry before it gets too dark because if we wait too long and it's too dark out that'll only make it harder to find him."

She quickly wrote her number on a sticky and handed it back to Raven. "Let's go," she said determined to find Jake. She headed off in the direction of the boys' dorms. "You know, I really didn't expect to be doing this much walking today. I should have worn flats."

I nodded before taking off with Sio."I know what you mean but look at the bright side, at least you look stylish while walking right?" I replied trying to lighten the mood as we neared the building. It was a tall and enormous structure and was built in a similar manner as to the science building.

She laughed a little. "Yep, being stylish is not necessarily comfortable. But hey, at least we get admirers." She looked up at the building as they neared it. "You know, I haven't visited my dorm yet. Somebody dropped off my luggage earlier. I hope they also made the bed. I don't want to do that at midnight or whatever time I get back there." Nothing on the building indicated that girls weren't allowed in the dormitory, and nobody was around to ask. "What do you think? Should we just walk in?"

"Yep! There's no signs or anybody stopping us plus we have a good enough reason to just walk in so come on." I said as I dragged Sio into the dorm with me. Inside the dorm there was rococo styled stairs whereas the stair case split into two and underneath were two separate hallways.

"Hey! Can I help you two?" A guy sitting behind a counter asked. I looked his way and smiled before replying, "Yes do you know where Jakes room is? He has dark black hair and lilac colored eyes. He seems pretty quiet. I don't know his last name but if you've seen a kid like that enter here or if you know where his room is and you can tell us we'll definitely appreciate it."

He shook his head and answered , "No I haven't seen anybody that matches that description and there's at least another 7 Jakes in this school. Sorry I couldn't help you." I shrugged and thanked him before turning back to Sio. "I guess we need to split up."

"I guess wishing that it would be easy was asking too much," she said with a sigh. "Yep, time to split up. What time do you want to contact each other so we can meet up? Umm, the assembly starts in about an hour. And he did say he would meet us there, so we can at least see him then."

Heather gave a sideways smile and nodded spontaneously. She was already off to a good start for making friends. "I'd love to, I used to play soccer at my school." She added, drumming her pink chipped nails on the table. "It's cool that you're the captain." Heather said, starting to enjoy the conversation a little more. Just when she thought she had her group for the year, Jasmine said she was going to take a walk. She needed time alone. And Heather didn't blame her for a second. Hopefully, Theo and AJ would get the hint and not be offended that she left.

"I'm new here. What do I need to know?" Heather asked, playing with her hair a little. She hadn't really had much action with guys in previous years, just short term relationships that Heather really only got into so she wasn't a dateless loser at prom.​

"I'd say we meet up at the assembly outside the location where the orientation is taking place." I replied. "Also if we meet anyone along the way I think we should ask them to help us out in the search so that we can cover more ground and maybe we'll find him faster." I suggested, "So which route do you want to take? The route towards the library and the place where we all first met or the dinning hall and the literature building?"

"Ok, so that'll be outside the Student Union. I'll take the second route, and call you if I find him. Oh, do you want to look at the map to make sure you don't get lost?" she said holding out the map. "And no problem. We could use as much help as possible in finding him. He might be a hard one to find."

"Ok! And no thank you on the map. I like to find a way with my own ability. But thanks for the offer." I said, "I agree. And I'll call you if I find him ok?" I stated before waving and slipping off my heeled shoes to run. The first place I was heading to was the library. I ran towards the pattering of my feet as they hit the pavement in a sprint.

Busy/Super Slow: (x)

-Will be back on soon, I have a headache and I need to go and buy some more aspirin.

Last edited by a moderator:
"See you later!" she yelled after Raven. Instead of following suit and running, Siobhan decided to just walk quickly in her direction towards the class building. Didn't he say he was an English Literature major? Maybe he went this way. Some of the friends' problem though was that they had just met each other. They couldn't know everything about each other in a short amount of time. She looked around as she walked hoping to catch a glimpse of Jake in case he had stopped somewhere on the pathway.

When she heard about the Assembly, she was unsure if she was even comfortable with going. After all, maybe it was just for the new students and first years. She was a second year student, so she might even fall asleep while there. Her mind was really clouded. It wasn't like her to blow off a handsome looking guy either. Afterwards, she dug through her purse for her diary. She pulled it out so she could start writing in it.

Jake didn't move from his spot on the bench, in reality, he didn't know many other places in this school...

Which was terrifying.

He gathered to his feet, looking around, before walking down the main path, heading blindly towards the lake, hidden in the southern part of Campus.

Charlie finished off the small bag of Lays chips and dusted the crumbs from her fingers. Her eyes flitted to the group of now three debating on whether she should try to introduce herself or not. On the plus side, if everything went well she might have at least a friend for the upcoming years. On the other hand, should it go miserably she may make people hate her before her second day. Charlie bit her lip in frustration. 'It would be nice to have a friend.' She thought to herself while slipping away from the table and slowly making her way towards the group. Back in her home town Charlie only really had one friend, and now she lived halfway across country and wouldn't even answer her phone. Charlie was only a foot away from the table and could see that the girl was obviously flirting with the two boys, everything said so from her posture to the twirling of her hair. At the last second Charlie's eyes dropped to the ground and she turned on her heel slightly so that she would walk around the table instead of walking to the table. She seriously hoped that they thought her original intentions were always to go around the table. If not she would most likely be pegged a loser on her first day. 'Maybe I'll try again later.' She thought, nervously playing with the strap that fell across her chest from her bag.

I ran into the exquisite library that was filled with an array of numerous book shelves. I looked up to see that a spiral like stair case went up a total of 4 flights of stairs. I searched around the first floor only to not look where I was going and trip over a girl with a computer. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" I questioned while throwing in, "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going due to me being so into trying to find my friend, he has dark colored hair and lilac colored eyes. Have you seen anyone like that by any chance?" I asked. "Oh and pardon my rudeness but my name is Raven." I said as I waited for the girls reply.

Siobhan continued walking along her path which slowly curved. She couldn't help but admire the beautiful campus. It was much better than high school even though she had gone to a private school. A university was just... bigger. She couldn't wait to see the pathways full of people who were all trying to get to wherever they were going. Unconsciously she started slowing down as she got closer to what appeared to be a small park like area. Her heels constantly were clicking on the cement, and the sound kept her company.

BlackRose said:
I ran into the exquisite library that was filled with an array of numerous book shelves. I looked up to see that a spiral like stair case went up a total of 4 flights of stairs. I searched around the first floor only to not look where I was going and trip over a girl with a computer. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" I questioned while throwing in, "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going due to me being so into trying to find my friend, he has dark colored hair and lilac colored eyes. Have you seen anyone like that by any chance?" I asked. "Oh and pardon my rudeness but my name is Raven." I said as I waited for the girls reply.
When Jasmine felt someone trip over the leg of her chair, she got startled. Luckily she didn't mess up while writing in her diary. When she looked over, she saw Raven, who was apologizing to her for tripping. Of course, she looked very gloomy rather then 'casual'. "Its okay. Well, I haven't seen your friend." It was true that Jasmine did not see whoever Raven was looking for, because she was paying attention to her Laptop and her Diary. "Anything else I can help you with?" she asked.

"If you have time can you please help me look for him?" I pleaded as I looked at the girl, when suddenly I noticed a solemn look within her eyes. "Are you ok? You seem sad and like you need a hug or something." I said pouting to see her sad.

BlackRose said:
"If you have time can you please help me look for him?" I pleaded as I looked at the girl, when suddenly I noticed a solemn look within her eyes. "Are you ok? You seem sad and like you need a hug or something." I said pouting to see her sad.
Of course, since Jasmine didn't know Raven, having just met the girl, she was uncomfortable talking about why she was so down in the dumps. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me, go find your friend. I'd like to help, but I'm not really a fan of jumping at shadows or going on goose chases for people I don't really know." She then went back to writing in her diary.

"Funny thing is I barely know him myself but we became friends today. And although you say that I think you need some fresh air. I don't know what's making you so sad right now but you need some cheering up like my friend does right now." I say smiling softly before saying, "I'll be back in a few minutes!" I declared before dropping my shoes and racing up the stairs and searching for Jake. After about 25mins of searching for Jake in the library I'd searched every nook and cranny of the place. I was pretty much out of breath but I still had energy so I dashed back down to where the girl was. "Your coming with me for us to see if we can lift your spirits while I'm searching for my friend!" I announce before dragging the girl out the library leaving behind my shoes.

BlackRose said:
"Funny thing is I barely know him myself but we became friends today. And although you say that I think you need some fresh air. I don't know what's making you so sad right now but you need some cheering up like my friend does right now." I say smiling softly before saying, "I'll be back in a few minutes!" I declared before dropping my shoes and racing up the stairs and searching for Jake. After about 25mins of searching for Jake in the library I'd searched every nook and cranny of the place. I was pretty much out of breath but I still had energy so I dashed back down to where the girl was. "Your coming with me for us to see if we can lift your spirits while I'm searching for my friend!" I announce before dragging the girl out the library leaving behind my shoes.
Jasmine did not like how she was being dragged out of the library against her will. Rather then tagging along against her will, she instead would brake free and got fairly upset, up to where she lashed out at Raven. "I'm not tagging along against my will. I'm not gonna go look for someone I don't even know, let alone care about!" She straightened out her clothing before turning around to go back to the library, irritated. When she got back to her spot, all of her things were untouched, even her opened diary that was left out in the open for a good three minutes. The Library was fairly empty, so not like anyone read it. "Good god..." She closed her laptop, placed a Bookmark on her unfinished diary entry, closed it, put it back into her purse, put away her laptop, grabbed her bookbag and left the Library through a different entrance just in case Raven would be coming back for her, which was something she didn't want.

"Hey!" She shouted after the girl. She had only wanted to cheer up the girl while she was searching for Jake. 'All well I'm pretty sure I'll meet her again! Maybe then I can figure out a way to cheer her up!' Raven thought as she silently vowed to herself as she began to run in order to search for Jake again. She looked at the bench where she and Sio first met him only to discover a shoe imprint on the ground. "Maybe he's closeby." She whispered to herself before wandering along a path surrounded by trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back