• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die

@welian So what's the plans with the thread and applications? I've been trying to keep an eye on things since yesterday, as I thought the thread was tentatively going to go up then.

The roleplay thread exists, I was going to start putting information up and then I realized I never finished writing out the introduction to the plot. Without that, the world info doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I was going to send PMs to the character application groups, and I still will, after I get back from the grocery store. It'll have the 'proof of concept" mini profile form in it.

@welian

Would like to try out for this as a Juniper Knight.

Core - Juniper Tree: The Juniper is a symbol of taking/having taken many twists and turns and trying one's best to stay integer, true to one's self.

Would be fun to try and incorporate that in my CS' concept.

Ok, so I'm old and inept I suppose but is there a CS thread somewhere? I'm interested enough to take a gander and see what's what.

EDIT: Ah, I see now. PMs to be sent out. Ok. How does one get on that list then?

EDIT YET AGAIN (because that's how I roll... well, no, not really): Ok, so it appears after several pages of this thread that I need only claim some kind of core. How about obsidian? Will that do or do you need a research paper on it prior to the CS?

Last edited by a moderator:
@welian : I know you're busy and appreciate how much effort you're putting into things, but is there any way you could show who's going to be in which character application group? I'm having trouble visualising the process, is all.

Also hi Kharmin! I was going to invite you to this, but it seems your 'old and inept' intuition has brought you here of your own accord :')

SkyGinge said:

Also hi Kharmin! I was going to invite you to this, but it seems your 'old and inept' intuition has brought you here of your own accord :')
Thanks, Sky. It just takes me a bit longer to get places sometimes. :)

@SkyGinge

Basically, I have a list (that Tronethiel started for me) of every person who has posted in this thread, by order of who posted first. On this list, I've highlighted who has claimed a Core. The people who posted earlier, and have claimed a Core get priority. Each group gets a three-day period to turn in a character sheet, whoever doesn't have their CS prepared and posted during those three days gets bumped to the back of the line.

SkyGinge said:
@Peaceswore : That table has the people and the cores but doesn't have people grouped into order of who posted :)
I'm not publicly releasing that particular list. But, three groups have been sent their PM already. You're in group 4.

Thanks. *does some quick maths* I'm going to be away likely without internet for the entire three day period of my submission, I will try to work around but it might be better to move me to like Group 6 so that I can definitely make the group. I'll be extremely busy with all the flood-postponed coursework I have in for that week too - hooray for a nice, unstressful life x_x

welian said:
I'd prefer Corporea.
Okay. I'll save the Etherea face claim for the proper CS. When will the proper CS need to be done? Once the time period for your group ends and you've turned in your proof of concept?

This interest check is now closed to new players. Thank you for your interest! The roleplay will begin January 1.

welian said:
Given the size of California.... I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.
A bit of both? Only takes 12 hours to go from one end of the state to the other. (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back