• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die

welian said:
I'm welian, I'm supposed to be doing tab requests, but usually the admins get to them before I do. : P
Well, hey there! Phaesaris or Phae. I apologize in advance for any bad puns/jokes I make. You have permission to reach across the interwebs and give me a good ol' slap.

welian said:
I'm welian, I'm supposed to be doing tab requests, but usually the admins get to them before I do. : P
How do you beat that which has no life? Mord please don't hurt me.

welian said:
Why hello there welian! I am DaughterofAthena, but that's a lot to type so I'm fine with either Athena or Siren. I'm supposed to be reading through a cs right now, but I'm munching on cookies instead.

I'm DJ MagicHat. I like my music loud, my Hawaiian shirts louder, and my taters crispy.

There are many more things I could say to describe myself, but I'd rather not write War & Peace, the Forum Post. Pleased to make your acquaintances. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Pentagon. I would like to use my country's excellent fifth amendment in regards to the disclosure of any further details. I would very much not like to get banned.

Peaceswore at my service~ I shall be the official lurker of this RP, always watching...almost always on...just there saying nothing expect the IC post..... Simply lurking in the corner waiting for my chance to strike anyone that is careless enough to let their guard down around me~ Oh! I have brownies as well~~~!!!

Peaceswore said:
Peaceswore at my service~ I shall be the official lurker of this RP, always watching...almost always on...just there saying nothing expect the IC post..... Simply lurking in the corner waiting for my chance to strike anyone that is careless enough to let their guard down around me~ Oh! I have brownies as well~~~!!!
.... You literally joined RPN on my birthday.

Your RPNiversary is my birthday.

welian said:
.... You literally joined RPN on my birthday.
Your RPNiversary is my birthday.
YOUR RPNIVERSARY IS YOUR FACE! *too drunk for RpNation* Someone get me off the internetetetet.

Sweet Jesus, she's drunk. It's Christmas Eve and I'm probably the only sober mod around tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone!

By the way, I was looking at doing character connections for this roleplay, and one connection I was thinking of is if someone wanted to be in a relationship with my character at the start of the roleplay. My character is a male, planning on age 26. There's some things with my character that I would like to have happen and explore within the contexts of a committed relationship. (Basically, he's closet trans, he hasn't even admitted to himself he's transgender yet.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, all. I'm Mr. Grin, I've been hanging around RpN for damn-near 4 years now, and I've got a face-mane of heavenly beard.

Seriously, though. Nice to meet y'all and see a bunch of new faces. Good times!

@welian or @Mordecai - I'd like to reserve Malachite if it's at all possible. (<3.<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back