• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die

Pentagon said:
I am well aware that mercury is a transition metal. I assumed it had to be a material that is solid at room temperature, though. Maybe I'm wrong. I am in fact not the GM.
You probably don't have enough hair to be the GM. :P

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]OH!! I DO!!
Wait... this interest check is like... 78 pages long. Screw that !

[/QUOTE]
Still not as long as DesuDesu.

tumblr_nyn8dkthsw1tnpvnio1_250.gif

...and more important people walk in...

I also just realized I barely know anyone here... Well, I guess it is time to make new friends.

DaughterofAthena said:
I also just realized I barely know anyone here... Well, I guess it is time to make new friends.
By important you must mean 'bottom-feeders of RPNation'

Don't mind us... little people here... with our unimportant non-colored names *Sniffles* It's fine! We know we're not special!! *sobs*

DaughterofAthena said:
Hi, I'm welian. I'm literally the least responsible mod on the site.

Mordecai said:
So.... 'bottom feeders of RPN'?
I don't think so... Generally a place can function without its bottom feeders and I don't know so much how long this place would last without its colorful people...

DaughterofAthena said:
By important I mean the colorful people... Red, blue, purple, teal... So many colors...
A color just means they're too insecure to be grey.

#specialsnowflakes

DaughterofAthena said:
@welian is there a general age range that you expect most characters will be within?
I'm expecting most characters will be between 15 and 30, however, my only rule is that they are at least ten years old.

DaughterofAthena said:
Don't worry. I have no clue who the heck anyone is either.

Phaesaris said:
Don't worry. I have no clue who the heck anyone is either.
I'm welian, I'm supposed to be doing tab requests, but usually the admins get to them before I do. : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back