Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

lol We all had to start somewhere. c:

Here's a bit of this madness.

Nightfall. Finally.

The young Raven haired woman sighed as her walking pace increased into what most would consider a mad dash a moment after the last few rays of sunlight hid over the horizon. Soon she came to a Small town with an inn and More importantly, a bounty Board. The woman Figured she'd Take the night off and check it in the morning, something more important was on the agenda.

"Hey there miss, Your kind isn't welcome in this town" An older gentleman Spat at her as she approached the entrance way of an old tavern.

"What ever do you mean Sir?" The woman Asked in her most Polite voice while looking at him Sweetly with her Indigo tinted eyes.

"Hookers, Nor Magic Folk" He said Indicating at her style of dress and her Walking stick which usually signaled a Wizard or Mage.

" I assure you sure, i am Neither, and i am just passing through, i'll be gone by morning" She said and continued on ignoring anything else the ignorant man would say.

Idiot.

She Thought with a grin as she walked over and sat at a table. She Slid her hood off her head and placed her Brown leather cloak on the back of the wooden chair before a Large figured Barmaid walked over to her.

" An What will you be havin lovey?" The barmaid asked sweetly in her cockney Accent. As she Looked the Smaller Statured woman up and down, Noticing her Brown leather tunic and Matching yet slightly darker tinted pants and knee high leather boots.

"Strongest stuff you've got, Whatever it is." She said waving off the barmaid
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

Here's a bit of this madness.

Nightfall. Finally.

The young Raven haired woman sighed as her walking pace increased into what most would consider a mad dash a moment after the last few rays of sunlight hid over the horizon. Soon she came to a Small town with an inn and More importantly, a bounty Board. The woman Figured she'd Take the night off and check it in the morning, something more important was on the agenda.

"Hey there miss, Your kind isn't welcome in this town" An older gentleman Spat at her as she approached the entrance way of an old tavern.

"What ever do you mean Sir?" The woman Asked in her most Polite voice while looking at him Sweetly with her Indigo tinted eyes.

"Hookers, Nor Magic Folk" He said Indicating at her style of dress and her Walking stick which usually signaled a Wizard or Mage.

" I assure you sure, i am Neither, and i am just passing through, i'll be gone by morning" She said and continued on ignoring anything else the ignorant man would say.

Idiot.

She Thought with a grin as she walked over and sat at a table. She Slid her hood off her head and placed her Brown leather cloak on the back of the wooden chair before a Large figured Barmaid walked over to her.

" An What will you be havin lovey?" The barmaid asked sweetly in her cockney Accent. As she Looked the Smaller Statured woman up and down, Noticing her Brown leather tunic and Matching yet slightly darker tinted pants and knee high leather boots.

"Strongest stuff you've got, Whatever it is." She said waving off the barmaid
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Oh, it's not that bad.

Amino. And yes, I'm aware that it was not specifically designed for roleplay.

I had my own rp forums, also used blogs, emails and google docs. Skype/Discord a bit too. Probably most used place to rp was blogs for me, I had a few roleplay blogs for different characters (not tumblr though. I never understood how rp on tumblr works even though there is a similar concept of character blogs)...

Uhmmm started on Chickensmoothie.com, then moved to e-mail for, like, years, and finally ended up here.
Loving this site so far, by far the best I've seen till now ^-^

Uhmmm started on Chickensmoothie.com, then moved to e-mail for, like, years, and finally ended up here.
Loving this site so far, by far the best I've seen till now ^-^
I am from Chicken Smoothie, too!! c:
Just thought that I'd add that. lol

Mmmh barely. I'm basically a lurker, ccasionally checking the archives because I'm curious about new species and designs.
I am a lurker, too. c: I hardly did any trading though.
Was just there for the forum games and roleplay. c:

I actually started roleplaying with an IRL friend back in my freshman year of highschool not realizing it was such a popular hobby. Eventually she couldn't manage replies and keep up with her busy schedule, so I began looking elsewhere. I ended up on Gaia Online for quite some time looking for roleplays in the forums which was both fun, but also a huge hassle. I found a handful of people I really clicked with and eventually moved off-site to roleplay in emails and over various instant messengers. Occasionally I would still look around on Gaia Online for new partners, but as I've gotten older the site seemed to continue to appeal largely to a younger crowd rather than growing with its old user base. So for the last few years I've only been playing with the same few people on and off depending on how busy our schedules are.

Recently I wanted to start searching for new partners, and with Gaia being an unappealing option, I ended up here.

Yes! I am a GaiaOnline survivor! I recently attempted to get back into my old account for nostalgia purposes only to find I've forgotten the password as well as the email address the account was attached to. Looks like my Gaia days are over permanently.
I mean, it does seemingly appeal to a younger crowd these days though. It's unfortunate because I really my time there. But welcome to RPN!!
Hope to see you around the forums. Well, besides this one. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back