• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•Žπ• π•£π•π••π•€ β„‚π• π•π•π•šπ••π•– (Fandom Crossover Rp Search)

The Kitsune Siren

The Foxy with the Moxxie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Penguins Of Madagascar Hello GIF

Hello to everyone viewing this post! I'm The Kitsune Siren, or just Jay if you'd like. And I am currently searching for partners for multifandom rps. Hopefully it will be one of you!!

Last edited:
Can I possibly interest you in some other rpossible animes you might have heard of that aren't listed? I've got an interest piqued and would love to see if you'd be interested in some other things not listed :)

Can I possibly interest you in some other rpossible animes you might have heard of that aren't listed? I've got an interest piqued and would love to see if you'd be interested in some other things not listed :)
I'm sorry. If the anime isn't on the list, the I either haven't seen it or not interested in roleplaying it.

Still looking for partners! And be sure to check out my threads in my signature as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back