• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom When Worlds Collide....And Some Stuff Happens OOC

wdinatx wdinatx Please confirm, but if I read correctly, Lilac should have 3 Command Seals upon contracting Gilgamesh. This should allow Lilac to completely command Gilgamesh at a total of three times, yes? I am not all that familiar with the Fate Series, but does a Servant immediately form a contract upon summoning? And once summoned, can a Servant forge a contract with a new Master once their initial master is deemed unworthy(Or killed)?

wdinatx wdinatx Please confirm, but if I read correctly, Lilac should have 3 Command Seals upon contracting Gilgamesh. This should allow Lilac to completely command Gilgamesh at a total of three times, yes? I am not all that familiar with the Fate Series, but does a Servant immediately form a contract upon summoning? And once summoned, can a Servant forge a contract with a new Master once their initial master is deemed unworthy(Or killed)?
A servant can do that, but only if the new master has enough mana. And if the servant kills their master before finishing the contract, can/will die from the lack of mana from their master

A servant can do that, but only if the new master has enough mana. And if the servant kills their master before finishing the contract, can/will die from the lack of mana from their master
Hmm...Sinc Lilac herself is an effin Water Dragon, then there's gonna be likely that she'll survive. Thanks m8

1. Yes, but once the 3rd is gone you will not be Gilgamesh’s master anymore.
2. Gilgamesh killed his first master.
3. Yes.

Yes but Jacob... I mean X-metal (to distinguish) wasn't involved. He ended up there completely by accident. Which reminds me: are multiple characters allowed? Because I would like to play Peter quil aka star lord.

Yes but Jacob... I mean X-metal (to distinguish) wasn't involved. He ended up there completely by accident. Which reminds me: are multiple characters allowed? Because I would like to play Peter quil aka star lord.
Pretty sure, yeah. Char limit is 4, I believe

The Heroes should probably try to stop the mad scientist/serial killer from leaving. Just saying.
His curse means he has to follow reasonable orders, so that might be an option.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a generic hero! It's link! Probably the most lawful good of all these characters! Not usually my style but whatever.

Look, I saw mew use stun spore so I had my character manhandle him. I did not control his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back