• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšžπš— πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽπšœ πšπš˜πš πš— ( Take a look here.)

Blackcoffee

Cookiecrumbs
86805ab550586369a6d2e9c6a8823c97.gif

Hello, welcome to this thread.
I am seeking some partners to role play with, hopefully, I can find some amazing ones here.
let us begin this small journey through this thread.

60c41043db22949a0b0557d9bc29d5d6.gif

A bit about me:
I am twenty-three years of age, so of course, this is an 18+ thread. I shall take 16+, however that might not happen.

I have been roleplaying for ten years now, I started in 2010, roleplaying with some friends as a one-liner and now I can write 3k words. So I would say it's an improvement.

I am very chatty, I enjoy sending memes, gushing about our characters, send music related to them, so it would be nice to have someone matching my energy.

I do take time to reply, it depends, if we are doing rapid-fire and we are doing short replies, then I can write very fast. If we are taking time then I am indeed gonna take time.

I am in the process of applying to college and a job so I can get busy.

I am V E RY in love with gaming so I can get busy with it.

That is mostly it!!

48f4613671adacff7ac26c8343787477.gif

So, things I am interested in right now. ( Also a few my characters too.)

MxM
Action
Mafia
Supernatural
Slice of life
and a lot more, I am open even for just fluff and romance if it has a nice plot!

I have a Mafia boss's son, his name is Rose, he is 21. He was raised in an abusive household. The man hates this job, he is in no need of his father or his job. So it would be nice if he had a mentor or a bodyguard that is by his side. His face claim is human, however, it can be animated if needed.

6ef0d911eee6abcdba75985a49702cfe.jpg
8a4a10746e801789cff2aaf929eca806.jpg

Ibaraki-Doji is an old Japanese demon, he is around 1000 years old but who is counting now right? Losing his lover was by far the worst things that had ever happen to him. It left him with unbearable pain and sorrow, one that he takes out on humans. He is a cold person, with a heart of steel. One that cannot be softened unless he found the right person. The man is 5'3 but do not be tricked with the shortness. He can still snap your neck in half.

1af9452a24741ef414a2c8ebaae031e5.jpg
e673c34a8f96b9b275e7a9278f711e52.jpg

:ghosthorns: I hope to hear from you all :ghosthorns:
86805ab550586369a6d2e9c6a8823c97.gif

hi there! love your aesthetic : )

would you be interested in roleplaying with your old demon character in a plot where his love is reincarnated, but still a different person which could be a conflict, or he finds himself falling in love again and has some internal conflict?

Hello, my name is Pride and I am very interested in Rose. I would love to do some plotting with a possible bodyguard character that is there because he was blackmailed by an enemy mafia. Or he is the runaway son of a different mafia that ends up becoming his bodyguard in order to stay hidden from his family. I don't know, I am just very interested in Rose.

Hello, my name is Pride and I am very interested in Rose. I would love to do some plotting with a possible bodyguard character that is there because he was blackmailed by an enemy mafia. Or he is the runaway son of a different mafia that ends up becoming his bodyguard in order to stay hidden from his family. I don't know, I am just very interested in Rose.

OOO, that would be amazing! Both ideas can be perfect and rather angsty!! Pm me please and we can talk more about it!:ghostv:

hi there! love your aesthetic : )

would you be interested in roleplaying with your old demon character in a plot where his love is reincarnated, but still a different person which could be a conflict, or he finds himself falling in love again and has some internal conflict?

OOOOh, both could work!! The second one could leave him beyond confused since he swore to never fall in love again! Pm me and we can talk about it :) also thank you! :ghosthalo:

I would be interested. Both characters are intriguing and I would love for us to come up with a plot for one of them and an OC of mine. If you are still looking and willing to try to RP with me I'd love to hear from you through a PM.

View attachment 806940

Hello, welcome to this thread.
I am seeking some partners to role play with, hopefully, I can find some amazing ones here.
let us begin this small journey through this thread.

View attachment 806942

A bit about me:
I am twenty-three years of age, so of course, this is an 18+ thread. I shall take 16+, however that might not happen.

I have been roleplaying for ten years now, I started in 2010, roleplaying with some friends as a one-liner and now I can write 3k words. So I would say it's an improvement.

I am very chatty, I enjoy sending memes, gushing about our characters, send music related to them, so it would be nice to have someone matching my energy.

I do take time to reply, it depends, if we are doing rapid-fire and we are doing short replies, then I can write very fast. If we are taking time then I am indeed gonna take time.

I am in the process of applying to college and a job so I can get busy.

I am V E RY in love with gaming so I can get busy with it.

That is mostly it!!

View attachment 806944

So, things I am interested in right now. ( Also a few my characters too.)

MxM
Action
Mafia
Supernatural
Slice of life
and a lot more, I am open even for just fluff and romance if it has a nice plot!

I have a Mafia boss's son, his name is Rose, he is 21. He was raised in an abusive household. The man hates this job, he is in no need of his father or his job. So it would be nice if he had a mentor or a bodyguard that is by his side. His face claim is human, however, it can be animated if needed.

View attachment 806946
View attachment 806947

Ibaraki-Doji is an old Japanese demon, he is around 1000 years old but who is counting now right? Losing his lover was by far the worst things that had ever happen to him. It left him with unbearable pain and sorrow, one that he takes out on humans. He is a cold person, with a heart of steel. One that cannot be softened unless he found the right person. The man is 5'3 but do not be tricked with the shortness. He can still snap your neck in half.

View attachment 806949
View attachment 806950

:ghosthorns: I hope to hear from you all :ghosthorns:
View attachment 806951
Heya, I’m 22, F, and I’ve been role playing for 10+ years as well!
My schedule is pretty consistent so I reply pretty frequently both ooc and with posts.
I love suspense plots (kind of like Battle Royale) and the likes. LOVELY CHARACTERS BY THE WAY!
My fav genre are: Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, and of course MxM romance.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Heya, I’m 22, F, and I’ve been role playing for 10+ years as well!
My schedule is pretty consistent so I reply pretty frequently both ooc and with posts.
I love suspense plots (kind of like Battle Royale) and the likes. LOVELY CHARACTERS BY THE WAY!
My fav genre are: Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, and of course MxM romance.
Let me know if you’re interested.

HELLO!! it is absolutely nice to meet you!!
you can Dm me and we can talk about it. I'm glad you liked my characters!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back