• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When the Humans are away, the Parrots will play OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
ah, yes! sorry for not having my cs up quite yet, its been a tad busy this week but i have a bunch of time today to get things done

Thats ok. Just making sure.

Also, if anyone needs help with deciding what kind of parrot your characters are gonna be, feel free to ask for help.

Yeah, I might send a support ticket I've been having a few issues here or there with the site lately, is there an RP thread out already?

The RP thread isn't up yet, but I think ill start it in a minute, unless i need to hold off.

I just realized I didn't say I was interested before posting an oc. Hope that's okay!
And my bad if my OC page looks weird to you. I have to get on a computer to change it.

Last edited:
I just realized I didn't say I was interested before posting an oc. Hope that's okay!
And my bad if my OC page looks weird to you. I have to get on a computer to change it.

Its perfectly fine. I understood it.

Also, multiple characters are allowed, as long as you can keep track of who is who.

Hey everyone! I'm excited to join you all. I've never RPed a bird before, let alone a parrot, so this will be fun. I'll get my character sheet up soon

Hey everyone! I'm excited to join you all. I've never RPed a bird before, let alone a parrot, so this will be fun. I'll get my character sheet up soon

I'm excited to see what you come up with, there's alot of birds in the parrot family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back