• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings When people ask if I got milk, do they mean almond milk or cow milk

Hello!
Thanks for takin' a look at my little ole thread!

About me : )
I'm looking to get into some casual rp again after a long break. I am a bit rusty, so please forgive any weirdness.

-I am a 20-year-old college kiddo, female if that matters
-I tend to write 3-6 paragraphs a response. More or less depending on the situation
-I'm hesitant to call myself adv. lit as it comes off rather pretentious, but I do write in a novella-esque style
-I am in EST and can reply at least once a day
-I l o v e romance. To the point where I'd be disinterested in an RP if there wasn't any. Like, I want it to be a main point of the rp. I need help
-I write both males and females
(That doesn't mean I'm only ever going to write just males for you or just females for you.)

My Rules : /
Out of respect for both your and my time, I'm going to establish things that I won't compromise on.

-No minors. I don't feel comfortable messaging a minor.
-No fetishized sub/dom seme/uke dynamics. I like writing equals.
-No fandom. I prefer writing about original stuff.
-No one-liners. I like writing multi-paragraph responses and enjoy receiving them even more.
-No romanticization of mental/health issues. I'm cool with writing about mental/health issues, but if they're used to perpetuate idolized misconceptions for the sake of appealing to a fantasy, no thank you.

Themes! : D
These are just me spitballing things I like. If you think of something along the same veins, I'd be down for trying it out

Dark Low-Fantasy
Medieval
Sci-fi
Slow burn Romance (thats my crack)
Slice of life (Not modern)
Contrasting Lifestyles
Slow Burn Friendships
Begrudging Partnership
Space Truckers
Solitude of Space
City Life
Edge of Civilization

Pairings! : O
Bold =
Role I want
Underline = Craving
Strikethrough = Taken

***F!Royal Guard X M!Royal Heir***
F!Thief/Rogue X M!Guard Captain
***F!Alchemist X M!Witch Hunter***
F!Space Scavenger X M!WantedMercenary
***F!Naturally Gifted Mage X M!Well studied Mage***
M!Half-Breed Mercenary X F!Royal Heir
M!Half-Elf X F!Human Hunter
M!Stranded Alien X F!Frontier Colonist
M!Mage Charlatan X F!Wanted Knight

If you have any ideas that you think I'd be interested, hit me up! I'd love to spitball plot ideas with you!

Please PM rather than commenting on this thread.
I like keeping my threads with as few comments as possible. If you can't PM me, feel free to comment though, no worries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back