• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
The year 2020 marked the age of new beginnings, broader horizons, and unfiltered death. An elite task force, large enough to have it's own government funded base made up of demi-gods or demi-monsters of every religion/pantheon kept the world at peace. They followed the orders of the UN and the United Force of Gods. Each nation and their religion, excluding Christianity had their fair share of demigods within the task force. This included many things like Celtic, Norse, Egyptian, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, and many more pantheons. The day 2020 hit, Loki being guided under the chaotic instruction of another evil god, brainwashed every member of this task force. They manipulated them into slaying their godly parents, overtaking the government, and conquering the afterlife realm of every religion. At the end of their task given to them by Loki and the unified evil gods, the scepter of control Loki weld was shattered by Horus in his final moments before death. This released the task force from the mental control to take in a post apocalyptic world that they alone created. Now their final mission is to take it all back, free the afterlife realms, and replenish the Earth under the instruction of the last living Goddess, Hestia. If the afterlife realms aren't taken back, then the evil gods wont stay dead, and seeing that demi-gods are the only ones capable of slaying the immortal it's their task to complete.

Name:
Code Name:
Sexuality:
Divine Parent ( Can also be a famous creature or monster):
Role ( Ex: Scout, Backline Sniper, Assassin, Brawler, Mechanic. Since not every agent has to be on the field fighting ):
Rank: ( Omega-Alpha. Each rank up grants an upgrade to one of your stats. Start at Omega. )
Ethnicity:

Appearance:
Personality:
Fears:
Worst PTSD memory from under Loki's control: ( For example remembering the slaughtering innocent humans under Loki's orders or your divine parent)

Stats & Powers: ( Each character can have a maximum of 5 powers. One of them being their main ability. Their main ability has to be a damage ability or high utility ability. Every character and enemy will have a set amount of HP. You can upgrade all your stats as you rank up. )

( Each character will be gifted 30 at the start. You choose where they go. )
HP 10 - ( Characters will regen 1/4 of their HP per post of not taking damage. Everyone spawns with 10 HP to start. )
Defense - 0 ( The amount of damage, you tank with this stat is equal to 2/4 of your total Defense stat. For example if you were to be hit by a 60 point attack with a 40 point defense. You would take 40 points of damage. You can take half of your defense stat off of the damage you take rounded down. The rest goes to HP. It can never make the damage you take below 1. )

Mana 0 - ( Mana regen is 1/4 itself when no abilities are active. )

Powers ( The numerical value of points put into these abilities, equal the amount of damage they do. Half of that number equals the amount of mana it takes to use. )
Main Ability 0
-
Side 0 -
Side 0 -
Side 0 -
Side 0 -

Attack Speed 1 (Amount of attacks you can do per post. Everyone has a base of 1)-

Weapons -
( Weapons can be upgraded as well. Weapons can range from high tech sniper rifles to old style magical swords. Your pick. Though if your weapon breaks from you using it to defend yourself instead of taking the hit yourself, it's broken permanently. It's only fair if you're scapegoating out of taking damage via weapon. The more you tank with your weapon, the less durability points it has meaning the less damage it does. Damage and Defense equal to durability.
Different weapon types get different bonus:

Offensive weapons (Guns, swords,etc) Get a damage bonus, even through defense +4 )

Defensive weapons (Shields,etc) Only take 1/4 of damage to durability, but only deals half damage itself.

Magic (Wands, staffs, etc) Make magic abilities only cost 1/4 mana. )

Weapon Durability - 0

Passive:
( An ability that applies to your godly element that is non combat based. )

Weaknesses:

Extra:

( We already have a few members within the RP with finished characters, some will be displayed below for reference. Fantasy - When Pantheon's Die ( Characters ) . Skaggon Skaggon Haolia Haolia Noctis9S Noctis9S GingerBread GingerBread DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Chrose Chrose Mikkel The Pickle Mikkel The Pickle The Elder The Elder )

Last edited:
interested! what gods are considered evil here?

Gods that specifically have malicious intent. Gods of war and darkness aren’t evil in my opinion because that’s just their role that doesn’t mean they’re evil. Basically I give the freedom to choose to you all based off of your chosen gods lore

Gods that specifically have malicious intent. Gods of war and darkness aren’t evil in my opinion because that’s just their role that doesn’t mean they’re evil. Basically I give the freedom to choose to you all based off of your chosen gods lore
okay! thank you!

I take it that you’re interested? If so do you have any questions in mind?
1. How technical will this game be? Will there be dice rolls and such?
2. What's the level of detail? How much are we expected to write per post, and how often?

1. How technical will this game be? Will there be dice rolls and such?
2. What's the level of detail? How much are we expected to write per post, and how often?

I was considering dice rolls for boss PVE and player PVP but I believe the diverse stat system would make up for the luck factor regardless. As far as technicality the stat system is as far as it gets. If changes need to be made for the sake of balance such as a dice system I will implement it.

I just want people to enjoy themselves but at the same time I do expect a certain degree of effort. How many times you post doesn’t matter to me, life happens. I will ALWAYS be happy to catch you up no matter how many times you need a catch up. I do care about the amount though, as long as it’s not a one liner it’s okay. I expect at least a few sentences but if the sentences are short then or it is a one liner it has to push the interaction or story forward in some shape or form. Basically the shorter it is the more I hope it’s something people can actually reply off of instead of not knowing what to do or say back because the lack of content.

Light Light you said there's no specific evil gods set out, but if I wanted to have my character's godly parent be one of the evil gods, would that be OK?

Name: Gabriel Mendoza
Code Name: Dusk
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Divine Parent: Nyx
Role: Summoner

Ethnicity: Mexican
Appearance: His Face
View attachment 692494
His clothes
View attachment 692496
Personality: Gabriel likes to spend his time studying or playing games that utilizes critical thinking. War games are especially his favorite. He tries to make friends with most people he meets and is very forgiving. Gabriel has a strong urge towards vengeance towards those who have wronged others.

Likes:Studying, Helping others, Getting stronger, being comfortable

Dislikes: Romantic advances towards him, sour food, risky social interactions, change

Fears: Dying alone

Worst PTSD memory from under Loki's control: Gabriel worst memory is being in charge of all the orphan children. If they acted out he was forced to have a summoned soldier tear them limb from limb. He no longer likes being around small children.

HP - 10
Defense - 0
Mana- 10

Main Ability 10 - Dark Army: Can create and control shadow creatures for him to control. They take on the normal attributes of the creature. A shadow dog would be useful for tracking where a shadow human would be useful for anything a normal human could do. These summons share the same durability/attack stats as weapons. So a summon with 5 attacks will be able to take 5 damage. If it takes 1 damage it will have 4 dmg and 4 durability. The level of the ability allows you to determine the stats of the summon. His shadows respond to vocal commands regardless of whether they can hear.

Side 5 - Shadow Buff: Buffs a stat for a shadow. Last until the summon goes away.

Side - Shadow Expulsion: Pushes a target away from Gabriel 50 feet away. Multiple targets increase the cost by 1 per target.

Side - Shadow Grapple: Creates a grapple or darkness that can pull Gabriel to a target location. Using more man creates more grapples at once.

Side - Shadow Mimicry: Merges into his shadow to slip through gaps and move stealthily. The more mana you spend the more turns it will last.

Passive: Can see in the dark as if it were bright out.

Attack Speed 1

Weapons - A spell book that records the details of beings that die around Gabriel. He can then summon later as a shadow. They are a perfect image of the dead being. Magic (Wands, staffs, etc) Make magic abilities only cost 1/4 mana
View attachment 692495
Weapon Durability 5

Weaknesses: His summoning can not think for themselves. If he doesn’t give them constant orders they won’t do anything. No close combat capabilities.

Extra: When he gets lonely he’ll summon a shadow in the form of a pet to play with. He does in fact smoke.

Name: Gabriel Mendoza
Code Name: Dusk
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Divine Parent: Nyx
Role: Summoner

Ethnicity: Mexican
Appearance: His Face
View attachment 692494
His clothes
View attachment 692496
Personality: Gabriel likes to spend his time studying or playing games that utilizes critical thinking. War games are especially his favorite. He tries to make friends with most people he meets and is very forgiving. Gabriel has a strong urge towards vengeance towards those who have wronged others.

Likes:Studying, Helping others, Getting stronger, being comfortable

Dislikes: Romantic advances towards him, sour food, risky social interactions, change

Fears: Dying alone

Worst PTSD memory from under Loki's control: Gabriel worst memory is being in charge of all the orphan children. If they acted out he was forced to have a summoned soldier tear them limb from limb. He no longer likes being around small children.

HP - 10
Defense - 0
Mana- 10

Main Ability 10 - Dark Army: Can create and control shadow creatures for him to control. They take on the normal attributes of the creature. A shadow dog would be useful for tracking where a shadow human would be useful for anything a normal human could do. These summons share the same durability/attack stats as weapons. So a summon with 5 attacks will be able to take 5 damage. If it takes 1 damage it will have 4 dmg and 4 durability. The level of the ability allows you to determine the stats of the summon. His shadows respond to vocal commands regardless of whether they can hear.

Side 5 - Shadow Buff: Buffs a stat for a shadow. Last until the summon goes away.

Side - Shadow Expulsion: Pushes a target away from Gabriel 50 feet away. Multiple targets increase the cost by 1 per target.

Side - Shadow Grapple: Creates a grapple or darkness that can pull Gabriel to a target location. Using more man creates more grapples at once.

Side - Shadow Mimicry: Merges into his shadow to slip through gaps and move stealthily. The more mana you spend the more turns it will last.

Passive: Can see in the dark as if it were bright out.

Attack Speed 1

Weapons - A spell book that records the details of beings that die around Gabriel. He can then summon later as a shadow. They are a perfect image of the dead being. Magic (Wands, staffs, etc) Make magic abilities only cost 1/4 mana
View attachment 692495
Weapon Durability 5

Weaknesses: His summoning can not think for themselves. If he doesn’t give them constant orders they won’t do anything. No close combat capabilities.

Extra: When he gets lonely he’ll summon a shadow in the form of a pet to play with. He does in fact smoke.

Thank gawd, I've been working on my sheet and just got back on to finish!! Woot! I was looking for the OOC xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back