• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

The conversation had gone nowhere. The armor was dissolving back into Alexios' body, taking most of the metal Mason melded with it. He slid off the giant's back and didn't get a chance to respond before the brute threw a punch at him. Taking what was left of his own metal, Mason lifted his arms with the metal, rushing it to stop or deflect the impact but the fist was coming faster than he anticipated. The blow bounced off his armored forearms and struck square on his forehead. The force behind the rage induced blow lifted Mason into the air and backward. His body crushed through the molten rock, specks of lava spraying onto his clothing and outward where he was forcefully exited from the dome.

Mason's body was like that of a ragdoll, the moment his body found the surface several paces away from the dome, it began flipping over itself. He didn't have much time to shield his body for the abuse it was going to get, so he took most of the impact with force. Mason slowed and rolled over to his back, evidently broken an arm and sharp pains internally. Mason groaned, hurting tremendously as he gasped for breath. He was coughing up blood and couldn't feel most of his body. The blow to the head had pinched something or somewhat disabled him. He laid there and just stared at the flagstone of the courtyard, red and steaming from the remnants of lava still on his body.

Last edited:

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Alexios, Mason, Blue, Finnegan, Ariane

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Grounds​

"Hey Kristov, mind helping Ruina rip down the dome?" Kristov looked at the molten scene... "Oh that's hot..." He walked up to and around the dome, eyeing the architecture. It was, well, molten rock. He reached towards it and it burned him. "FUCK! Okay! Okay don't touch the magma don't touch the magma listen to Minecraft..... oooooh.. noo.. nnoooo sound's like we're doing it." Kristov grabbed his blades in both hands and eyed the dome hungrily. A humming breath radiating from his lips. Hearing his breathing he closed his mouth and got as close as he could then hand after hand attempted to pierce into the rock. Each in and out, hitting the same point to create a weak spot and break through. Maniacal laughter erupted from him as he threw himself into his hands, speeding up after each strike

Blue
Blue turns around and glances at Fia, one of his many friends! "Aaahhhh, Fia, buddy! I'd be glad to fill you in. Alexios and Mason are in that dome. Alexios is real pissed at me. Everyone else are at the docks. I'd recommend you get there too, don't worry, the rest of us will catch up. This'll be fast, I can promise you that. It would be best to have less competition here as well, I'd kindly prefer the 1v1." He was about to face the dome Mason and Alexios were trapped in again but Kristov and Finnegan came around. "Hey Kristov, mind helping Ruina rip down the dome?" Blue glances at Finnegan and rolls his eyes. "Good ol Alpha. Coming here just to save your own reputation. Look, Gamma wants to fight so he'll get a fight. He won't calm down anyways unless he does fight. So it's either you step out of my way, or we're fighting first. One warning, move or I'll do it by force." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Dirtbear Dirtbear Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato )

Rhea
Rhea's heart practically broke at Ariane's words, she was just like Hades, her son in many ways. "I notice you, Ariane. I care about you so much. Even if you think I don't care about you...or any of you. I'm always here for you kids, I watch out for you and give you what you need. I make you breakfast, get you things when you need them, I'm not perfect with getting things you want but I try, I clean up after most of you. I'll even go out of my way to make sure you're all happy, like the quest I went on to gather the materials for Alexios's necklace. I trained you all so you can work together as a team and triumph over those on a divine scale. So you wouldn't have to worry about getting killed out on the field. I do so much for you kids and ask for very little in return. That's because it's what holds us together as a family in my eyes." Rhea began walks further, gaining on Ariane. "Please, I've already seen my children taken from me once. I've never had the opportunity to see them grow up, raise them, love them. I've opportunity to do that with all of you so don't do this. At least for me." Rhea seemed like she was on the brink of tears. She was really trying to reach out for her. "I'll be right here for you, always. I promise." ( Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Ariane looked at Rhea. What the woman had said caused the daughter of Hades to stand still, as if petrified. Then, her mouth opened and closed a couple of times, before Ariane walked backwards towards Rhea, hugging the woman, that practically resembled a mother for the last years and starting to cry. "I'm sorry...", she muttered, whilst crying. "I just disappointed everyone... I'm not fit to fight along the others... I'd just burden them..."

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan winced as the bright rays hit his eyes and shielded his eyes. "Ooohhh this is going to feel great." He heard Blue say. At the same time, Finn noticed the situation at the dome from the corner of his eye. "Okay that's it." Finn thrust both his palms into the ground and muttered a silent prayer. A few moments later, the entire ground shook as skeletal beings began rising from it. They were what was left of an old army of warriors. Bones, remnants, eyeless sockets on their face. Finn had summoned the stronger of the lot. It would prove useful indeed.

"Seize them," he commanded in Greek as he stood up and brushed his palms. He watched as the warriors rounded up everyone who was still in the courtyard. Many, who had still not emerged from the ground held their legs while those above caught onto their arms. "As your Alpha, I command you to stop this at once." Finnegan said forcefully, his eyes beginning to glow a lighter shade.

He didn't want to do this, but he had no other choice. He looked into each of their darkest fears and willed them to surface. Blue would be affected by the fear of darkness. Mason, darkness. Kristov would have the uneasiness of speed. He knew it was unwise to affect Alexios in his current state. If they would not listen to reason, they would give in to fear.

Once he had all of their attention, he spoke again.

"I need you all to STOP acting like spoilt children. GROW UP!" He growled. "Why are you guys even here, huh? To tear at each other's throats? If you cannot commit to your missions and goals, then go home. When was the last time any of you went on a mission? That's right. When you're actually given the opportunity to do something, you want to throw it away for petty arguments."

He paced about and checked his watch, "If you want to fight, fight after we get back. You'll have plenty of time then." He said, Or don't fight at all.
"
And Blue, seriously. Not cool man."

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:​
Dirtbear Dirtbear

• Mentioned

Mason, Ariane

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Docks

Finnegan finally gave an order on what to do about Ariane. But before Liz could leave her boat Mason finally returned from the dome, flying out of it in what looked to be an involuntary fashion... As his body plummeted she winced and drew her right blade, raising it back and over her head, twisting her grip and arm to continue the full arc until the tip also pointed to the sky. She and the Star glowed brightly with the stellar energy she collected. Mason's body received her Light, encompassing his body like another layer of skin. His injuries pains slowly subsided, all but his piercing headache.
Elizabeth returned the blade to her side and quickly left the boat, running to the docks where Ariane jumped along with everyone else. Her left hand's grip never relaxed. In fact, as she hurried the tip of the left blade already began to accumulate more energy. Once the little light was back, she released her hand's clasp. "
As your Alpha, I command you to stop this at once."
Finnegan's command was audible even from here. She couldn't refrain herself from the curiosity, Rhea had it. Skeletal warriors were collecting everyone. Kristov attempted to run away-humanly, just to have his ankles caught from a hand protruding from the ground. Effective.
Finnegan made valuable points. Finally, Gaea recognizes and offers an opportunity to prove ourselves and it's wasted. It's pathetic, really. She didn't see the point anymore. The monsters have had the advantage and at this point we'd only help them more. She was beginning to think maybe it would be best if only half of them went, or just not at all.

Laying there, Mason watched the events take place. Alpha was doing his thing. That scary thing. That very scary thing. Mason groaned as he tried to move. He didn't want to be there. He didn't want to be anywhere near Alpha in this state. Mason couldn't move. He laid crumpled and watched the darkness begin to creep from the floor and cover him. Tears began to roll off his face, he didn't want to go... Not again... He gurgled as he tried to scream for help. The darkness crept over him like a fog and his powers were useless against it. The darkness passed over him, forcing Mason to shut his remaining eye. He sobbed to himself, frightened. Alone. He was just trying to help, he thought to himself. Just trying...

Mason was deep in his panic when a sensation enveloped him. He opened his teary eye, the shadows were dispersed by the light. He felt his body returning to him. His feeling coming back, his arm being shifted back to its original position. He sniffled and felt a rush of air enter his body. He gasped and a yelp escaped his throat. The light dissipated. Mason sat up, looking around quickly. He began crawling backwards away from Alpha, fearing the darkness would come again. Beta saved him, again. He would have to show her his gratitude. But that would have to wait. Mason kept scooting away and realized his clothes were trashed. Holes where the lava burned through and his shirt was already falling off. He looked back and saw the white cloak was still there. He shuffled over to it and wrapped himself in it and cradled himself in it. He closed his eye and began to hum to himself. Pushing all that happened deep inside. Deep inside, where it won't come out again.

Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Alexios Silverjoy

Alexios slowly began calming down it just occurred to him what he had done, Mason has done nothing but Alexios had just attacked him for what trying to break up himself and Blue from fighting trying to stop people from he may like from trying to kill each other. Alexios's rage completely went as he stood in the dome of molten rock looking around. He didn't care about what was happening around him, he didn't care who showed up all he cared about now was making sure he didn't kill Mason.

Alexios slowly left the molten rock as he noticed that around him was skeletons it seems Finnegan was around trying to break everything up which made sense. Alexios slowly walked forward ignoring the skeletons around him, any that came near him he just ignored he had one goal in his mind get to Mason he didn't care what they did to him, they could grab him or attack him he wouldn't care. Any that graded him he would just drag along not caring about what they did to him. It didn't take too long for Alexios to make it over to Mason. Alexios took off his shirt and past it Mason. "Sorry." Alexios said before he made his way to the docks he had see enough of this courtyard for a while.

Dirtbear Dirtbear

B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

Emil looked up when Jayden suddenly turned around to speak to him. He increased his pace so that they were walking side by side now.
"Yes. Looks like we'll be working together for the first time." He and Jayden hadn't really interacted with each other much before. "We're on defense along with Mason, Elizabeth, Cleo and-" He cut off his sentence, gesturing towards Ariane just as she dove into the shallow part of the river before realizing her mistake and wading out further. Her actions sent Rhea into a kind of panic while Avice immediately jumped into the water after her. Emil made his way over to Rhea, attempting to comfort her in her panic. His fingertips grazed the end of her dress as she entered the water not far behind Avice.
Emil pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. As if they didn't have enough distractions with the fight back at the courtyard. Now Ariane selfishly and foolishly decided it was a good time to try and kill herself. He couldn't and would probably never understand Ariane's broken mind nor was he interested in trying. She would be a detriment to their squad and he hated the fact that she'd be assigned to them as they would have to baby sit her along with attempting to complete their mission.

"We really don't have time for this. Beta?" He looked to Elizabeth to try to calm the situation down but she was off dealing with what looked like an injured Mason. Had Alexios done that? Who was he kidding - of course Alexios was at fault. The brute couldn't control himself and would hurt anyone who stood in his way. Emil's brows knitted with anger and frustration; he wasnt sure how Mason had gotten involved but knowing him he was likely only trying to help. Then the booming voice of the Alpha rang out from the courtyard loud enough that even those present at the docks could hear it. The command was clear and appreciated- everything needed to stop immediately. They had a job to do.

With everything going on Emil was realizing just how chaotic having so many teenage demigods in the same place was. They were truly a pathetic sight to see. Were they really the ones who were supposed to change the outcome of this war? From what he could see they'd be better off staying here as the unfocused state they were in would only hurt instead of help.
Everyone together on this island felt like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. He could only hope he would be clear of the blast zone when it finally went off...

Mentions The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Totorokoro Totorokoro Alecto Alecto Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
Talking to AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

The panic subsided. Mason took a breath and looked up the the giant walking towards him.
Mason smiled and laughed, "What a punch! I didn't think I was going to be in that bad of shape when I jumped in the mix."
The smaller boy hopped up and took the shirt in his hands. He stretched it out across himself and it could've been his own cloak. Mason looked at Alexios and smiled wide, placing a hand through his hair.
"You know, you don't have to give me your shirt. This always happens when I use my powers. But I'll take it. Seems more like a nightgown than a shirt for me lol but I'll hold onto it." He nudged Alexios' arm. "Plus, luckily I never get cold."
Mason got closer and got on the tips of his toes, placing a hand beside his mouth to attempt to hide his lips from the others.
"Though, can't walk around all half naked-like. Some of the ranks are a bit on the creeper side, if ya know what I mean. Hehehe." Mason giggled at the end.

Lord Potato Lord Potato

Alexios Silverjoy
Alexios was visibly shocked when Mason came over and talk to Alexios it was the last thing expected did Mason really forgive him already or better yet, did Mason never hold it against him everyone knows what Alexios was like when he was angry he was a forced to be reckoned with. Alexios let out a little laugh and shook his head Mason was one of a kind that was for sure. A slight blush came over Alexios face as he's gone to the back of his neck after Mason complimented his punch truth be told strength and swordsmanship was about all he had. "Thanks, believe it or not that's about one of the two things I'm good at, your molding of my armor was pretty bad-ass and if it wasn't for the necklace Rhea gave me I would have been stuck." Alexios said which is true the Necklace allowed him to change back to normal. Alexios just shrugged about the whole shirt thing if anyone one thing that blue said was true...he needed a bigger shit. "Truth be told you wear it better than me." Alexios said still with a slight smile over his face despite it looking like a nightgown he looked pretty good, it took Alexios a second to remember that of course Mason doesn't get cold which caused him to mentally face-palm. "So do you actually know what the cold feels like?" Alexios asked he was curious to say the least. Alexios nodded he knew some of this group we're creepy to say the least. "Lets be honest if it's me I could be wearing a shirt all the same and no one would notice...I should really buy bigger shirts." Alexios said nodding his head agreeing with Mason earlier comment on some of the ranks.
Dirtbear Dirtbear

Last edited:
Rhea
Rhea hugs Ariane back shakes her head. "Those things aren't true, you're not a disappointment. I can promise you that you will show people within your squad that you're worth something. I see it in you so they will too." Rhea turns to Emil and nods her head for him to help both herself and Ariane out of the water. ( Yennie Yennie The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Alecto Alecto )

Blue
Blue noticed that Alexios had given up, his original root of fighting in the first place. With that he had no reason to fight. "Fine, I'll play nice, Alexios quit." Blue was shinning brightly with light, the the point in which he couldn't be seen. Looking at him was as futile as looking at the sun. This was because of the fear of darkness inflicted upon him. The light only got brighter and brighter. "Yo Ruina, Kristov, you two okay?" ( Vranea Vranea Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas )

Fia took maybe a dozen steps away from the group when Blue had taken to attacking Finnegan. She knew it would descend into fighting; when Blue said he would do something, he always followed through - in fact it was the one thing Fia could rely on him to do and perhaps, in Fia's eyes, his one redeeming factor. Of course, Finn had an answer to break up the fight and, fortunately, he hadn't targeted Fia. Unfortunately, Blue's response had been to shine brightly; practically as bright as the sun. It was blinding, at first, Fia brought her hand up to shield her eyes and, once the light became too intense, she had to look at the floor.
Cautiously, Fia moved her way around the perimeter of the courtyard and, at a quick pace, made her way down towards the docks, catching up with Alexios and Mason. She kept maybe a meter between her and Alexios; she took a quick glance at him and almost as quickly looked away, carrying on looking down the path that led towards the docks. Like with the previous group, she left a few moments before she spoke, choosing her words carefully, "Well that was certainly... an event. I won't ask who started it. I would be lying if I didn't want to know what it was about but there's something more pressing; Blue didn't exactly say what was going on and what I'd missed, I was hoping you two could catch me up on that."
Lord Potato Lord Potato Dirtbear Dirtbear

AVICE
Interaction: Ariane, Rhea, Emil, Jayden, Elizabeth, & Umeko.

Avice watched Finnegan step even closer to the edge, calling out to Ariane. She had been midstep when Rhea seemingly appeared out of nowhere, spitting out orders and trying to reach Ariane.

The Alpha left in a whirlwind, no doubt anxious to settle the fight. And even though she was fairly certain her opinion was completely biased, watching how the fight would go down with the Alpha's interference honestly seemed like a better show than witnessing Ariane and Rhea's moment. She felt such like a voyeur.

Although going through Ariane's earlier words, Avice could not help but raise her eyebrows as curiosity filled her. Mission? She couldn't help but sidle towards the bigger group of people, "Someone be a doll and fill me in with the details for the mission?" There was a slight falter in the last word as she turned her attention back to Rhea and Ariane.

"Do you need any help?" asked Avice, knowing quite well that both of them need to dry off, but it never hurt to ask in case they didn't need any assistance.

((I'm not sure if I put the right people in the interaction, and I also can't work out the tags rn so.))

Jen Verga

Jen sighed as Ollie spoke, what he was saying was very true and the others didn't seem to have that in their heads. The ranks were there for a reason, they weren't there to cause trouble. Yet apparently that's what they were causing, or was it purely people thinking to big of themselves? Jen didn't know. "I don't know anymore. Maybe after this people will realise.." She sat in the hug Ollie was giving here before he moved his hands to her eyes. At this moment her heart seemed to stop before moving into past panic. She could still feel the snakes hanging by her head or so she thought. The fear of hurting someone close to her began to cloak her mind as her hair felt like the scaly reptiles that hung from it. With the wrap off from her eyes, she dare not look at Ollie. Even though there was no longer anything to fear as she'd shifted back, her subconscious plagued her mind with terror. "Ollie put it back on!" She almost screamed at the top of her lungs, she never rose her voice to him, but she had no idea what to do in the moment.
Mentions: Quillicious Quillicious

Last edited:
Vranea looked over at Kristov and made her way quickly over to him. She hadn't seen what happened, but with the dome of magma that had been their she could make a pretty good guess. "Are your hands alright? Did you burn them?" She asked sounding a little more motherly than her fairly short stature and usually childlike demeanor would have given off. DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Fia took maybe a dozen steps away from the group when Blue had taken to attacking Finnegan. She knew it would descend into fighting; when Blue said he would do something, he always followed through - in fact it was the one thing Fia could rely on him to do and perhaps, in Fia's eyes, his one redeeming factor. Of course, Finn had an answer to break up the fight and, fortunately, he hadn't targeted Fia. Unfortunately, Blue's response had been to shine brightly; practically as bright as the sun. It was blinding, at first, Fia brought her hand up to shield her eyes and, once the light became too intense, she had to look at the floor.
Cautiously, Fia moved her way around the perimeter of the courtyard and, at a quick pace, made her way down towards the docks, catching up with Alexios and Mason. She kept maybe a meter between her and Alexios; she took a quick glance at him and almost as quickly looked away, carrying on looking down the path that led towards the docks. Like with the previous group, she left a few moments before she spoke, choosing her words carefully, "Well that was certainly... an event. I won't ask who started it. I would be lying if I didn't want to know what it was about but there's something more pressing; Blue didn't exactly say what was going on and what I'd missed, I was hoping you two could catch me up on that."
Lord Potato Lord Potato Dirtbear Dirtbear
Alexios Silverjoy

Before Mason got a chance to respond it seemed Fia had approached the two she was curious about what had gone on with the whole fighting thing, it was a pain to describe what had happened but oh well it was bound to happen. Alexios looked at Fia before a slight sigh escaped his mouth it seemed he was slightly mistaken after re-saying what she said in his head about three times, she wasn't interested in what happened with the fight but more what the mission was about truth be told Alexios had no idea he was more interested on two people which just caused a shrugged to come from Alexios as he pointed to Mason since well he hoped Mason would have listened.
Dirtbear Dirtbear Baconhands Baconhands

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo

Jayden looked at the others seeing oh crazy and wild they were acting, noticing Emil by his side," They really are ridiculous aren't they?" Jayden groaned as he looked towards Emil."Maybe we should calm them down so we can focus on the mission at hand, what'da ya say? Wanna crash their party?" Jayden asked as he put out his smoke.

Yennie Yennie

B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

"Ridiculous is definitely a word for it." Emil snorted his agreement to Jayden's statement on the behavior of the others. "
You're welcome to but I think the situation is pretty much under control now. Think it's best if we prepare to leave for the mission now." If Jayden wanted to go back over there Emil wouldn't stop him, someone else probably would though. Emil shifted his focus back to the commotion in the water. It seemed Rhea had managed to talk Ariane out of it though the girls expression remained dejected. Emil's eyes followed Rhea and Ariane as they came back to the docks. Their gaze met and he instantly understood what Rhea was trying to convey, already reaching out for her. His hands went to her waist of their own volition, lifting her bodily from the water and bringing her to stand on the wooden dock. It was easy to forget she was actually a titan when he held her like this. Emil leaned closer to her, his voice just loud enough for her to hear. "Don't stress- we'll watch over Ariane during the mission. I promise." He pulled away with a small smile, releasing his hold on her before going to help Ariane. Part of him wanted to just yank her out of the water and shove her towards the boat but he knew Rhea nor Elizabeth would approve.

He grabbed her forearms and lifted her out with care.
"What we're about to do is very important Ariane. All of us are counting on you to do your part to make sure this mission is a success. I know you're capable of it so act like it." His tone was short but not unkind, simply wanting her to understand that this was their first real mission and their squad could not afford to spend half the time making sure Ariane wasn't trying to commit suicide. Perhaps Avice wouldn't mind keeping her eyes on her since she seemed very concerned with Ariane's well being. "We've got a mission to infiltrate a base in Egypt and secure a target. I believe you're on the infiltration squad, you can ask Umeko for more details." He wasn't too sure what the rest of the mission details were but he figured the alpha would give them a briefing when they arrived at the location.

Talking to Light Light The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Alecto Alecto

B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

"Ridiculous is definitely a word for it." Emil snorted his agreement to Jayden's statement on the behavior of the others. "
You're welcome to but I think the situation is pretty much under control now. Think it's best if we prepare to leave for the mission now." If Jayden wanted to go back over there Emil wouldn't stop him, someone else probably would though. Emil shifted his focus back to the commotion in the water. It seemed Rhea had managed to talk Ariane out of it though the girls expression remained dejected. Emil's eyes followed Rhea and Ariane as they came back to the docks. Their gaze met and he instantly understood what Rhea was trying to convey, already reaching out for her. His hands went to her waist of their own volition, lifting her bodily from the water and bringing her to stand on the wooden dock. It was easy to forget she was actually a titan when he held her like this. Emil leaned closer to her, his voice just loud enough for her to hear. "Don't stress- we'll watch over Ariane during the mission. I promise." He pulled away with a small smile, releasing his hold on her before going to help Ariane. Part of him wanted to just yank her out of the water and shove her towards the boat but he knew Rhea nor Elizabeth would approve.

He grabbed her forearms and lifted her out with care.
"What we're about to do is very important Ariane. All of us are counting on you to do your part to make sure this mission is a success. I know you're capable of it so act like it." His tone was short but not unkind, simply wanting her to understand that this was their first real mission and their squad could not afford to spend half the time making sure Ariane wasn't trying to commit suicide. Perhaps Avice wouldn't mind keeping her eyes on her since she seemed very concerned with Ariane's well being. "We've got a mission to infiltrate a base in Egypt and secure a target. I believe you're on the infiltration squad, you can ask Umeko for more details." He wasn't too sure what the rest of the mission details were but he figured the alpha would give them a briefing when they arrived at the location.

Talking to Light Light The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Alecto Alecto

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo
Jayden followed Emil to the others and looked towards Ariane," If your scared at all you don't have to do work we're all going to fine I know we will." Jayden said as he patted Ariane on the back." Besides you got Emil here for you and I'll heal ya if you get injured so you'll be right as rain baby cakes." Jayden said hoping to reassure Ariane about the task at hand.

Yennie Yennie
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Jen Verga

Sitting in terror, head in her hands, tears slowly fell from her face. She screamed at the one person she trusted, a mistake she wouldn't live down for a long while. Not wanting to look up, she had to force herself to see where Ollie went. Seeing him run, she put up her hand and close her hands to her hair, feeling the strands and no snakes she let out a quick and short breath. Wiping her eyes of tears, she slumped down at the docks, her legs hanging over the edge as she stared at her reflection in the water. There wasn't anything she could do, nothing she could think of at least. The sounds of peoples voices echoed over, but she was in no mood now to go over. She'd just wait for the rest of her squad to follow over before getting herself onto the boat. The mission was the main goal for her, needing to pull herself together, she wrapped the cloth round her wrist tightening as her skin went slightly red as the shouts of Finn echoed through. "Shit." Loosening the cloth she rubbed her wrist slightly gazing round.
Mentions: -

Last edited:
Blue
Blue began to glow even brighter and released a new wave of light, this wave pushed the undead both off of himself and the others. Now that he's been released, Blue begins to walk towards the docks. "I'll meet you three there." He nods his head to Lily, Kristov, and Ruina. "Make sure to heal him up Lily. Ruina, I'll see you at the docks." Blue merely glances at Finnegan and begins walking towards the docks, still glowing brightly. He notices Oliver crying to himself and raises his eyebrow, wondering what happened over here. "Last time I checked the drama was in the courtyard." Blue continues to walk through the dock area, blinding his teammates by accident if they looked anywhere but at the floor. Blue glances at the situation with Emil, Rhea, Ariane, and Avice. "See...I leave for a few seconds and they're all falling apart. Which means...Jen must be down in the dumps. Everyone here knows shes kind of obsessed with me" Blue continues to walk and finally comes across Jen. Noticing her actual state, Blue decided not to pick on her...as badly. "Hey Jen...it's your favorite guy in the world. Don't look at me by the way, I'm a bit bright at the moment. I'll fix that soon..it's just a...mess up of sorts. What's up? Happy to see me or what? I'm pretty stoked to see you, since you don't smell as much. You know what we should do? We should hang out, I'm in the mood for self torture anyways. Maybe you wont be so bad, y'know?" By the tone, pace, and choice of Blue's words and voice, it was obvious he was trying to distract her or cheer her up. In his own way of course. Even if he picks on Jen she at least knows when he's being...sympathetic in his stupid way. "Don't worry, I know that you were going to say that you missed me. Since I'm glowing and all I think I should be nice since I'm a step closer to an angel. So to respect your unspoken desire, I wont leave you. Gotta please the fans after all." ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Vranea Vranea Verdas Verdas K Kiowa )

Chloe Vain
Chloe was to say the least a heavy sleep, well heavy doesn't even begin to explain Chloe. Chloe could sleep through about anything alarms, warfare you name it she has probably slept and not woken up for it, it was a mixture between years upon years of sleeping outside and around loud noises over time she has just become immune to noise well at least when she has been sleeping, fact is she didn't even know what time it was not did she really care. Chloe just stared at the ceiling above her for a few seconds before letting out a yawn and finally getting out of her bed. A yawn escaped from Chloe's mouth as she finally looked out of her window, he sun was out so it was morning they was that at least she hadn't slept too long.....hopefully what day was she didn't know could be a problem.

Chloe just had nothing to do today or well that's what she thought anyhow little did she knew what had been going on today. Chloe walked over to her door missing the piles upon piles of clothing scattered around her room before she slowly began to open it, she had it the slightest bit open before freezing was it cold or just her looking down Chloe could guess it was her. She had just woke up and completely forgot to get changed well it wouldn't bother her to walk out in her underwear she wasn't sure the rest would approve.... oh who was she kidding most of the others would love it.

Chloe looked around her room and just looked at the floor and just shook her head all those outfits were unclean. She moved over to the draws next to her bed and opened them and in front of her was the perfect outfit, skimpy but not too skimpy keeping all her assets in check while showing them off at the same time. It was a tee-shirt arm-less in a v cut style with the V stopping in the center just under her breasts, a short...short shirt along with tights which at the top of them were decorated. The final part of her outfit a simple red bow located on her chest but they was something missing on her way out she noticed some shades on top of the draws placing them in the center of the V she nodded now it was perfect...it was about high time she find something to do but what to do.

Chloe looked out of her window and noticed something, it was a moving beacon of light which was weird. Was it a new alarm, was it some sort of evil being...was it blue well all three of these we're much more interesting that whatever she was doing so tracking it would be a go. So she finally left her humble abode and fallowed the ominous glowing light. She set off at a rather fast pace...well for her she hated to have to do anything so her rather fast pace was well a fast walk. Following the light that she could she over building it seemed to be heading to the docks so just like the light Chloe would be too.

It didn't take her long to get to the docks she has made sure that she knows the quickest and easiest ways to get to places to save her time in the future. Chloe slowly approached the light staring down at her feet, trying to even look near that thing was like staring into the sun. Chloe slowly shuffled towards the light putting her sunglasses that she conveniently picked up on she was luck sure she couldn't stare right at it but now she could look a little more up. Chloe looked past the light and saw a figure it looked like...Jen if Chloe has to guess after all that wasn't a body she would forget easily. "Hey Sweet Cakes!" Chloe shouted, Sweet Cakes was the nickname Chloe has for Jen after all it worked well for her. "Whats up with the mini sun or have you just turned into an angel?" Chloe question from what she could see it looked like the light was emanating from Jen mostly since she couldn't fully see the light itself only part of it.

Light Light K Kiowa

Bellatrix had not slept through the alarm, like most of the people that were to late. She had been busy otherwise and therefore not realized there was an alarm. Bellatrix had been busy searching for nice and red apples in the garden. She had indeed found a few and put them in her small pouch. Then she saw it. The perfect apple, hanging from a tree, but it was too high to get it. Bellatrix was not exactly short, but she was still shorter than most males, even if only by one head smaller. She could not reach the apple, but she wanted it so badly. The tree was of course very hard to climb, but Bellatrix tried it anyways. She even made it up to where the apple was, but the moment she tried to grab it, she lost her footing and fell down, hitting her head on a branch in the process. It was not a big injury, but it left her with a bleeding scratch on her cheek. Bellatrix shook her head. She needed a new plan to reach that apple. She was not a kid anymore and would cry over a scratch, even though it hurt a lot.
Then, the sigma had an idea. She stood upon the tree´s shadow and rose it, making her rise with the shadow. Then, she grabbed the apple from her new position and made the shadow vanish. She landed better this time, because she expected the fall. Looking at the apple in her hand, she smiled. It had been worth it.

When she returned to the castle, she suddenly saw everyone had gathered in the courtyard around Rhea. She had been punished for being absent from such meetings before and was a little scared that Rhea would get mad. Therefore, she decided it was best to simply hide and see what the meeting would be about. Therefore she stepped into a shadow near a wall of the courtyard, still holding her apple. She listened to the mission and that they would go to the docks. This scared the shit out of her. She hated to docks. Why? Because she was deadly afraid of water. A little for washing or taking a shower was fine, but as soon as it was enough to cover her body to about the hips, she was afraid and panicked. That was why she always took showers and never took a bath.

The shock about the fact they would use ships was that high, she dropped her precious perfect apple and it rolled inside a door. Bellatrix followed her apple inside, not noticing that Alexios had challenged the beta. And so she kept running around inside, searching for her apple, as she couldn´t find it. She heard several weird noises from outside, but she simply did not care, she had to find her apple, that was way more important. She did not injure her beautiful face for not having that fruit.

She stepped outside again once she had it. She did not use the main exit that led to the courtyard though, she used a window. Why? To not make Rhea see she had been inside. Sneaking out like that, she immediatly got blinded by something really shiny. She had come out not too far from Blue, Jen and Chloe. And she saw that Blue was a walking sun at the moment. She took out her dagger and cut her apple in half. Then, she snuck a little closer and then, out of nowwhere a deep black darkness covered Blue. No light came in or out. It was a complete area of pure black dark. The three could hear a dark female voice shout "Daaarkness!" and then laugh evily. Without a sound, Bellatrix was suddenly behind Blue and before he could react, she silenced him with a half, really perfect and tasty, apple that she stuck into his mouth. "Shh color-boy...", she whispered and then giggled, she however kept her voice little enough for only Blue to hear. Hopefully, he would recognize her voice.

Light Light K Kiowa Lord Potato Lord Potato

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan sighed internally in relief. While a couple of people doubted his methods, he was glad to have people move on from the fight. Once everyone had broken into their respective squads, the Alpha withdrew the skeletal beings. To his mild surprise, a few of them refused, instead slowly heading for him. Finnegan had half expected this. While he did have command over the undead army, Hades was their king. He looked around, only one or two had made it close to him.

"My sincere thanks to Hades," he muttered under his breath in Greek with his head bowed. The skeletons stopped, seemingly satisfied and sunk back into the ground. While he may have seemed like a cold person (which he usually is), Finnegan expressed gratitude when called for. Scanning the courtyard one last time, Finnegan began his walk to the docks. Since his conversation had unfortunately been cut short, Finnegan decided to rethink his strategy.

He decided that he would coordinate the efforts of the squads, but partake in one of the squads. Finn recalled the squad allotment as Umeko had stated. He remembered that the Beta, Elizabeth Renguard was in squad 2 and Gamma, Silverjoy was in squad one. Squad one seemed to be quite compatible with mature heads involved. He thought the same went for squad two too. That reminded him, he felt that he would thank Emil and Jayden for volunteering to look after his troublesome half-sister. That left him with one option. The notorious Squad three.

While this squad had very capable people, the recent (and past) activities reminded him that they may need a watchful eye. He knew for a fact that Blue would definitely not like it, but it wasn't like Finn was going to care if anyone liked it or not. That reminded him, Blue was still under his spell. That explains Shiny Boy's Aura... Finnegan withdrew his phobokinetic mist. It had served its purpose and he saw no reason to torment its victims.

"Okay Squad Three, today's your lucky day," He said sarcastically as he walked to the crew.

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:
Vranea Vranea

• Mentioned

Vranea, Blue, Finnegan

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Grounds
    |
    Docks​

After making some headway on the dome Mason was blasted from the interior in a marvelous display of power. Realizing the dome was now breached, Kristov prepared himself to lunge in the hole. But.. something held him back. He stared at the entranced made by Mason's ragdoll body. It was pretty high up... gulp come on Kristov.. shake it off. You've jumped worse.... Familiar moans of the dead rising around Kristov ripped him from his thoughts. Finnegan was at work.. Kristov ran from the scene, or so he thought. In his world it was more of a quick walk. He was unable to get his feet to go and was quickly caught thereafter. Finding it best to accept rather than resist, Kristov waited for the dead to leave, half freaking out.
That's when Vranea offered her help. "Are your hands alright? Did you burn them?" Kristov had almost forgotten.
"Yeah, they're just a little charred nothing I'm not used to. They'll take care of themselves.... Vranea, right? Well looks like fun time's over. Come on, we'd better get to our group. Thanks" Kristov's demeanor was contained, quiet, in thought. Each step was more somber and stern than the last, as if instead of pushing his power out to run he pushed down to ground. The hard clicks of his boots hitting the stone and wood comfortably echoed around him. Blue's glow didn't phase Kristov much. He knew to look away when Blue radiated light. As he walked to join his respective Squad's group, "Okay Squad Three, today's your lucky day," and as he walked past Finnegan, he stared out into the vast water, the far island on the horizon. His Index nail dragged along the flesh of his thumb until they separated, over and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back