• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

Umeko looked around. Almost everyone had been gathered in the courtyard, save for two or three people. But really, one was almost never present, and another was unreachable. Clearing her throat loudly and calling out "I'm going to open the scroll now," Umeko attempted to bring everyone's attention to her, a decision she would quickly regret. As eyes turned towards her, she could feel herself start to melt in her shoes. This was more attention, more eyes than she was used to having on her.

Steeling herself with a few deep breaths, she waited for quiet, before opening up the scroll again before her, reading aloud its contents. "The monsters are in the lead in the war due to having the Oracle speak prophecies. We're to take out the Oracle and blind the monsters.

"We are to travel towards the outskirts of Egypt. There is an ancient statue with a waterfall. Squad 2 will have to set up around this lake and waterfall to defend it from troops. Squads 1 & 3 are to swim towards the waterfall and be pushed underwater by its force. They will be transported into an underwater realm where breathing is possible. This realm will consist of a circular train station and they'd have to catch the B train.

"Squad 3 will get off at stop 13 which will take you to the basement of the their information tower. They have to stay in the basement and gather information. If anyone spots them, they had to kill them and if the alarm went off retreat to squad 1 immediately. Once squad 1 alerted them of arriving at their station through the phone, Squad 3 is to set explosives that will go off in 20 minutes.

"Squad 1 will get off at stop 15, then alert Squad 3 of their arrival. This stop will take them to a manor, this is where the oracle is being held within the attic. This squad will need to be careful since Python, the dragon of old legend, is constantly guarding the oracle and the manor."

Umeko paused, reading over the scroll once again more closely. "So it looks like Squad 1 has about 20 minutes to complete their end of the mission, unless the Squads don't retreat together. Though I doubt that with a tower going down, the monsters would keep their train system up and running... which I'm guessing we're going to need to get back to Squad 2. The scroll doesn't cover an escape plan, so we'll probably have to work one out ourselves, if simply going back the way we came won't work."

She continued reading, the next section detailing the squad assignments. "Squad 1 consists of Alexios, Demon, Lapis, Andreus, Ruina, and myself, who'll all be going into the manor." Umeko made a sour face, as that meant she'd be on the team that needed to kill the Oracle. "Squad 2 consists of Mason, Elizabeth, Ariane, Jayden, Cleo, and Emil, who'll all be defending the waterfall. Squad 3 consists of Jen, Avice, Fia, Kristov, Ollie, and Blue, who'll all be gathering information in the tower."

Checking the scroll for a back or a second page, and finding none, Umeko rolled it up again, but didn't seal it with a string. "That seems to be our mission." With that, she looked towards Finnegan for direction, implying he should become the center of attention now.

Demon got up being completely bored and grabbed his things heading out. He managed to make it in time to hear everything. "Cool when do we leave. And how do we get there?" His phone was in his pocket and he was ready to get the job done. "I don't think we can go via airport." He said scanning the crowd.

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

JEN~
    others

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Rhea Castle Grounds​

Kristov's teeth were tingling just thinking about seeing Elizabeth and Alexios go at it. She was also so reserved with her power.... and he was a monster. To no surprise, she shot him down.
Umeko gathered attention to her and Kristov gave it. He could see she was uncomfortable and that made his mouth water. He stared at her with a horrifying creepy smile and wide eyes, digging the ill comfort deeper. His name wasn't in group one, but neither was Jen. Group two... each name was agony- but they weren't 'Jen and Kristov.'
"Squad 3, Jen..." Kristov stopped paying attention. Gaea heard his heart, and she rewarded his efforts. He didn't care for whom-else was in his group. There was only one person he needed by his side. "... and Blue." Gaea paired him with Blue... his ultimate competition for Jen's heart. Blue was Kristov's possibly only real friend, likely the only other person other than Jen that he could say actually somewhat mattered to him, but if Blue came between him and Jen... Kristov would just go through him. Literally.
Kristov's entire body felt magnetized, gravitating to take a glance at Jen, see if she was as excited to be with him as he was to be with her. Unlikely.
Eli-Beth would be working with Finnegan soon to get everyone together... Kristov needed to burn off this joy, it could distract him. With an audible deep kuuu He was gone with a burst of wind replacing where he was. A faint whoooooooooo trailed behind him

Lilith
Lilith looks down at her sunflowers and mentally sighs, this would be a long day indeed. "What are you looking for? I can help you out if you'd like. I don't need a hug though, I'm fine! Thank you for the offer though, it was really nice of you." Before Lilith could continue any further her phone began to vibrate. She sighs and rolls her eyes, looking at the phone screen. She instantly recognizes the number and opens the phone, slightly regretting the fact she easily gave him her number. "Looks like there's a scroll...we haven't gotten any of those in a long time. Don't tell me that it's an actual mission...if it is that means they'll be sailing here soon. You should probably meet them at the sword beacons, I'm not going on this mission. Not under the leadership of that alpha. I'll at least walk you there if you're lost." Lilith opens her phone and simply shoots a text back to Demon. 'Stop texting me.' ( Skaggon Skaggon Vranea Vranea )

Blue
Blue turns his head to Ruina and an even bigger grin appears, one of his favorite victims friends have come around after all. "You hear that? It's disappointing that we're not in the same squad but we can at least hang out on the full way there." Blue wraps his arm around Ruina and pulls her close. He leans into her ear and softly whispers, "After all you and I have some talking to do." He pulls away and flashes his trademark grin. "Break anything today? You know I always think it's cool when you completely decimate stuff that isn't me." ( Verdas Verdas )

Demon felt his phone go off and checked it. He read the message. "Damn." He put his phone in his pocket. All he could do was hope that she'd be ok. He addressed the crowd. "Guys we should probably start heading out and not fighting each other." He glared at their beta and Alexious. "But if our secondo in comand thinks it's better to start the fight before we leave home that's up to her. But Alexious don't get you self hurt or tired looks like we have a fight on our hands save your anger or whatever for that. I'm heading to the swords since no one liked my airplane joke. Follow me or whatever." He turned and started walking. He was willing to do the job alone if he had to but hopefully he won't because he enjoys not getting killed. He hoped that the fights would at least wait until after the mission but their leaders would rather be childish. "This is why rank doesn't matter." He muttered to himself.
Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Lord Potato Lord Potato @Ami the Breadling Quillicious Quillicious K Kiowa Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Yennie Yennie Dirtbear Dirtbear Light Light Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands Ratatoskr Ratatoskr (and anyone else)

Alexios Silverjoy
Alexios face physically dropped he went from his normal stern look to one of visible anger, do they really think words will stop him from doing what he wanted he wanted that Beta spot he would get it whether she accepted his challenge or not. Alexios placed his sword behind him and looked at Elizabeth with a smirk on his face just because his request was declined well he could still do something. "My my my willing to throw your friends under the bus that's just cold hearted." Alexios said taking another step towards Elizabeth. "So what you request is that instead of two of us fighting and possibly getting injured you want me to work past all 22 of us well..." Alexios face was covered with another smirk as he made his way towards Jayden. "I'll do four a day starting with Jayden right now as you said." Alexios placed his sword down pointing it at Jayden. "What do you say wanna go a round since not matter what I am?" Alexios said before he turned to face Elizabeth once again. "Unless you want to reconsider after all if you don't I plan to fight at least one other including Jayden which means three of us might be out during this mission" Alexios added it was clear he was not backing down or would he who knows.

Talking to: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

• Mentioned

Everyone in mission.

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Rhea Grounds

Elizabeth sighed and lifted her rested right arm off her other blade's handle to pinch the bridge of his nose. She was relieved that he wasn't adamant on a battle with her currently, but he was now on the hunt- it was only a matter of time. A smile tugged the corner of her lips and she patted Jayden's back as if pushing him towards Alexios. "Then I can't wait to see if you're truly worthy of the position, Alexios. May the Fates smile in your favor. If you don't mind..." Elizabeth figured enough of everyone's time has been wasted. The monsters need to be inhibited. Fear strummed her emotional harp next. The monsters were first.... Elizabeth stilled herself, pushing away any thoughts of betrayal for passion.
Guidance was needed. Elizabeth raised her voice to be heard across the court.
"Everyone! Join your respective Squads at the Docks. Each Squad set sail to the island teleporter when everyone is rounded up in your group!" Elizabeth didn't wait for someone to take step towards the Docks. She walked backwards a few paces to ensure the thought of moving was ingraned in the group's mind, then she turned around and made way to create a group around the second boat. It seemed appropriate.

Lily's eyes lit up even more than they already were when she heard that they had finally gotten scroll. "A mission? Tell them I am on my way. While I am out could you collect mint and rosemary? I am running low." She said before she turned around and began sprinting through the woods. With in five feet of running she already had to dodge a tree which she very narrowly missed. "Bye! I'll see you later!" She yelled as she ran. She hoped she could arrive at the beacon in time to go on the mission. The team may need her if this was any sort of real combat scenario. Light Light

• Mentioned

Everyone in mission.

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Rhea Grounds

Elizabeth sighed and lifted her rested right arm off her other blade's handle to pinch the bridge of his nose. She was relieved that he wasn't adamant on a battle with her currently, but he was now on the hunt- it was only a matter of time. A smile tugged the corner of her lips and she patted Jayden's back as if pushing him towards Alexios. "Then I can't wait to see if you're truly worthy of the position, Alexios. May the Fates smile in your favor. If you don't mind..." Elizabeth figured enough of everyone's time has been wasted. The monsters need to be inhibited. Fear strummed her emotional harp next. The monsters were first.... Elizabeth stilled herself, pushing away any thoughts of betrayal for passion.
Guidance was needed. Elizabeth raised her voice to be heard across the court.
"Everyone! Join your respective Squads at the Docks. Each Squad set sail to the island teleporter when everyone is rounded up in your group!" Elizabeth didn't wait for someone to take step towards the Docks. She walked backwards a few paces to ensure the thought of moving was ingraned in the group's mind, then she turned around and made way to create a group around the second boat. It seemed appropriate.

Demon watched her walk. "Great call captain I wish I'd thought of something like that. See you there don't die Alexious would miss out on his fight." He continued walking to his boat. He held up a sign that said Squad 1 like limo drives did. "Guys over here. Hurry. You'll be late. Beta might get mad and put you in your place like she did Alexious." He put the sign down and climbed abroad. "Who wants to be Squad 1 captain? I say we do rock paper sciz.... nah screw that dibs." He sat down and waited for the others. He checked the rounds in his gun and took out five spinnew the chamber and closed it. "If you want to challenge me you gotta play a round of Russian Roulette though." He was extremely bored and was hopin this might be fun.
Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Lord Potato Lord Potato @Ami the Breadling Quillicious Quillicious K Kiowa Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Yennie Yennie Dirtbear Dirtbear Light Light Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands Ratatoskr Ratatoskr

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:

No one

• Mentioned

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Kristov's Room - Rhea's Grounds​

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in loooove, baby, I want you, to want meeee. Would you believe me if I said I'm in loooooove, baby! I want you!
And we are we are we are..... Where are those pesky little knives........... not in here.. not here..... under the bed? ......... nooooope.. Oh come on now do not hold me up from my date with Jen! RIGHT!"
Ditching the human speed, Kristov raced around the room, ripping it apart and putting it back together just as quickly over and over until he remembered. "Under the floorboards."
He ripped up the creakiest piece of wood and there they were. Two decently sized hand blades connected by a chain. His babies of devastation Lilly and Rose. He tucked them securely on his sides, the chain in front of him like a girdle, and he dashed out with a deep kuuu back to the group. Elizabeth and others were making their way to the docks. Probably forming together in groups. Following suit, Elizabeth went to the second boat so Kristov joined the third and eagerly waited for the love of his near mortal life

Alexios Silverjoy
Alexios face physically dropped he went from his normal stern look to one of visible anger, do they really think words will stop him from doing what he wanted he wanted that Beta spot he would get it whether she accepted his challenge or not. Alexios placed his sword behind him and looked at Elizabeth with a smirk on his face just because his request was declined well he could still do something. "My my my willing to throw your friends under the bus that's just cold hearted." Alexios said taking another step towards Elizabeth. "So what you request is that instead of two of us fighting and possibly getting injured you want me to work past all 22 of us well..." Alexios face was covered with another smirk as he made his way towards Jayden. "I'll do four a day starting with Jayden right now as you said." Alexios placed his sword down pointing it at Jayden. "What do you say wanna go a round since not matter what I am?" Alexios said before he turned to face Elizabeth once again. "Unless you want to reconsider after all if you don't I plan to fight at least one other including Jayden which means three of us might be out during this mission" Alexios added it was clear he was not backing down or would he who knows.

Talking to: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo

Jayden couldn't help but look so uninterested in Alexios' boasting, his flaring attempt of bravado and aggression only annoyed Jayden to no end." Dude if you want to fight so bad Ill take you on, I ain't got shit else to do. Just get your shit sword out of my face." Jayden said as he pushed alexios' sword away with one finger.

Lord Potato Lord Potato

Alexios Silverjoy

Alexios sighed as he watched Elizabeth's reaction it was not what he was hoping, he was hoping she would take his bait but in the ended she didn't and instead shoved Jayden towards Alexios just causing him to lower his sword slightly and weaken his grip. Alexios was just about to put his sword away and he noticed Jayden was actually wanting to fight and Alexios well....Alexios wasn't one to back down in fact he would embrace it. He watched as Elizabeth walked away and began ordering people to get underway with the mission before his vision returned to Jayden. Alexios was already not happy...angry not quite agitated defiently. Alexios swung his sword over his shoulder and held it with one hand. "This shit swords gonna be the last thing you see.....today...well maybe until later." Alexios said quickly shaking his head as he began trailing off he gave Jayden the come at me sign he was ready.
AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Umeko

• Tagging: Lord Potato Lord Potato AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Mentioned

Jayden and Alexios

Underground City; Castle Courtyard

Headed towards the Docks.

"Guys," Umeko said sharply towards Alexios and Jayden as she moved towards them. "Is now really the best time to fight? We have a mission, and you're only concerned with bashing each other's heads in. How barbaric. Do that on your own time, not when there are people relying on you." Spreading her free hand, she cast her strings out to them, wrapping around one of Jayden's and on of Alexios' wrists, as well as the sword Alexios held. Her fingers twitched towards a closed position, giving warning tugs with her strings. "Docks. Now. You heard the Beta." Releasing the three of them, she turned and started walking, hoping they got the message and would not attempt to kill each other at the moment.

Ruina nodded at Blue in agreement. "Yeah. It's too bad we're not in the same squad." She said. One might've expected her to look disappointed or upset based on her tone of voice but she had the same smile as always. She did feel somewhat disappointed, though. Squad 1 included Psi. She disliked the fact that she could never read her expression as she was always monotone and blank. Which was ironic considering how Ruina herself is hard to read due to how she always smiles and acts cheerful.

She tilted her head in confusion when Blue whispered in her ear. What did he want to talk about? However, such thoughts were quickly discarded as her smile seemed to grow even wider when he asked her whether she broke anything. "Yes, I did! My room's in a mess right now, but it felt so good!" She practically squeeled. "Ah, but it was an accident." She quickly added.

It was no secret that she enjoyed destruction in any form. She especially liked it when others were able to the see the beauty in destruction. Most people hated it, so she refrained from talking about it with others, although he had once tried talking about death and destruction with Arianne. Unfortunately, it only seemed to agitate her. Blue seemed to understand, though.

Light Light

Umeko

• Tagging: Lord Potato Lord Potato AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Mentioned

Jayden and Alexios

"Guys," Umeko said sharply towards Alexios and Jayden as she moved towards them. "Is now really the best time to fight? We have a mission, and you're only concerned with bashing each other's heads in. How barbaric. Do that on your own time, not when there are people relying on you." Spreading her free hand, she cast her strings out to them, wrapping around one of Jayden's and on of Alexios' wrists, as well as the sword Alexios held. Her fingers twitched towards a closed position, giving warning tugs with her strings. "Docks. Now. You heard the Beta." Releasing the three of them, she turned and started walking, hoping they got the message and would not attempt to kill each other at the moment.

Jayden looked over to Umeko and spoke loud enough for her to hear," Girl tell that to douche canoe here. I just didn't have a damn thing to do and thought it would have been at least something to do around here, if there's anything else to do by all mean tell me about it. If it means I don't have to look at surfboard back over here any longer than I have to I'll take it gladly." Jayden then began walking towards Umeko, while walking he thought to himself,' I just might have to get some of those strings she has for myself, maybe I'll ask if she can give me some sometime.' When he got closer to Umeko, Jayden asked her," So what is it that I gotta do for this mission?"

Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian

Lilith
"Yeah I can collect that stuff for you, I'll just summon a lot for you after you return!" Lilith yells out to Lily as she runs away. She pulls out her phone and texts Demon. "Lily is going to meet you at the sword beacons. I guess it was okay to have my number." Lilith puts her phone away and begins growing the plants that Lily requested. "This is going to take a bit of time." ( Vranea Vranea Skaggon Skaggon )

Umeko

• Tagging: AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Mentioned

Jayden

Umeko stopped her movement, turning on Jayden in an instant. She could be mean, she could be sassy, but that wouldn't do her any good. It would just delay the future, if anything. Regardless, Umeko felt the need to put him in his place. "For one, you could start by listening next time a scroll from Gaea is read aloud," she stated with a cutting tone, uncommon for her usually deadpan, monotone voice. "Second, you're to report to the docks. We have a mission. You'll be defending a waterfall in Squad 2, with Mason, Elizabeth, Ariane, Cleo, and Emil, while everyone else on Squads 1 and 3 go into a magical underground structure located underneath the waterfall. You're covering our only exit and entrance. Any questions?" she stated, her gaze expressionless yet seeming to see right through Jayden.

Last edited:
Blue
Blue takes his arm off of Ruina, rubbing her cheeks immediately. "You can't smile all the time, relax your face or it'll be stuck that way. Besides, I'd love to see your other expressions! Maybe on this mission you can destroy all the things you want without it being an accident, make sure the damages are beyond comprehension too! That'll be pretty badass if you ask me." Alexios's yelling causes Blue to cringe and he gives Ruina an apologetic smile. "Excuse me."

Blue turns around and looks at Alexios. "Before your loud ass bothered such a beautiful conversation between Ruina and I, you could say I was having a good time. Look dude, I get the fact that you want to be the very best just like your favorite little tv show tells you by becoming Alpha but you look so fucking stupid while doing so. While we're almost on a mission you decide you want to climb the rank tree like Harambe and fail just as miserably. At this point I don't know whats smaller, your brain or you know what. Judging by the hand-me-down, ebay, sword size and shape I think I know the answer. I know you ingest roids in your cereal every morning but for fucks sakes, you throw a tantrum about your rank and power more than our current Alpha and my gods he can bitch about anything. The only thing threatening about that ass-sword is the hand sweat that makes up most of its density. In total, shut the fuck up and act like the mindless soldier you're cosplaying as big-boy. Heres another tip, wear a bigger shirt. Don't care if you're wearing tight shirts to show off muscles, that motherfucker is screaming for help." ( Lord Potato Lord Potato Verdas Verdas )

Last edited:
Lilith
"Yeah I can collect that stuff for you, I'll just summon a lot for you after you return!" Lilith yells out to Lily as she runs away. She pulls out her phone and texts Demon. "Lily is going to meet you at the sword beacons. I guess it was okay to have my number." Lilith puts her phone away and begins growing the plants that Lily requested. "This is going to take a bit of time." ( Vranea Vranea Skaggon Skaggon )
Demon looked at his phone when it went off. He smiled when he read the message. "That's good to know. Hopefully we get there before I die of old age. Hey Beta can't you do something. If rank actually means something then it should be easy right. Prove you deserve your spot and get these fouls over here. Our leader seriously lack leading skills. Go and get them." He yelled down at her. He opened the messenger on his phone. "We may take a while to busy fighting one another." He pressed send. Hopefully she wouldn't get mad.
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Umeko

• Tagging: AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Mentioned

Jayden

Umeko stopped her movement, turning on Jayden in an instant. She could be mean, she could be sassy, but that wouldn't do her any good. It would just delay the future, if anything. Regardless, Umeko felt the need to put him in his place. "For one, you could start by listening next time a scroll from Gaea is read aloud," she stated with a cutting tone, uncommon for her usually deadpan, monotone voice. "Second, you're to report to the docks. We have a mission. You'll be defending a waterfall in Squad 2, with Mason, Elizabeth, Ariane, Cleo, and Emil, while everyone else on Squads 1 and 3 go into a magical underground structure located underneath the waterfall. You're covering our only exit and entrance. Any questions?" she stated, her gaze expressionless yet seeming to see right through Jayden.

'Well it doesn't look like I'll get those strings anytime soon, oh well guess I'll have to wait a while.' Jayden thought to himself after listening to Umeko,"Sorry for the scroll situation I kinda woke up half way through it, but thanks for the info. I'll be off to the docks then, catch you later String Theory." Jayden spoke with his regular monotone voice as he made his way towards the docks.

Noivian Noivian

Alexios Silverjoy
Alexios began gritting his teeth, again and again and interruption upon interruption all he wanted was to fight Elizabeth but that didn't happen, then it went to Jayden but that wouldn't happen thanks to Umeko, why...why wouldn't they just let Alexios fight he was now visibly angry his body shaking, darkness seemingly ran off it and his eyes glowed red. Alexios's suddenly noticed what he was doing originally he would just go into his Armor of Madness at this point but thanks to Rhea's necklace that was no longer the case, the darkness around Alexios slowly began to fade as he began claiming down that necklace was useful in situations like this.

It didn't take long for most of Alexios's rage to calm down but by the time it did he heard another voice, Blue's voice saying something he turned to him and his anger returned back in its purest form, now he was angry utterly and completely every insult just added to it. First Blue insulted Alexios's goal sure alone that doesn't annoy Alexios, then he insults Alexios himself calling him stupid which didn't bother Alexios at all. But then he mentioned it Harambe how dare he....how fucking dare he mention Harambe, that majestic gorilla was only trying to help how dare he use it as an insult but then the nail on the coffin was that Blue insulted his sword the Harambe thing alone was enough to put Blue on Alexios shit list but now he was over the shit list. Alexios's sword went limp along with his arm by his side, the darkness seemingly coming out of his body began covering it "This is for mentioning Harambe." Alexios said before his body was covered by the darkness, anyone that knows his power knew what came next this being wasn't Alexios but his armor, The Armor of Madness and the rage induced body of Alexios inside.

Alexios just stared at Blue his expression unseen covered by a black helmet, his eyes however we're focused narrowed right on Blue it knew that was who he wanted to kill that the man in front of him was what caused Alexios to take this form. Alexios crouched down holding his sword with one hand he placed on on the ground and he dug his armored feet into the ground below him pushing them slightly back almost like a lion getting ready to pounce.
Light Light

B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

Emil was a bit surprised by the conviction in Elizabeth's voice when she rejected Alexios' challenge. He didn't think it was quite fair for her to shift the focus onto Jayden nor demand that Alexios fight all of them when his goal was obviously the alpha position. However Emil was not particularly fond of Alexios as their alpha. It was clear he was power hungry. He may actually be a a better leader than Finnegan but Emil was none too interested in that change in leadership. Elizabeth would be a better choice in his opinion.
Even with all of that going on Emil managed to listen to and process the mission they had been given. He was to be on defense which he thought suited his skill set. He was pleased to note who some of his team members were, believing they would make a good team. He was used to following the beta's directions so it'd be fine.

However it seemed this fight situation escalated with Jayden actually stepping up to the challenge, being willing to fight Alexios. "For the gods sake..." He muttered, running a hand over his face in an exasperated manner. Umeko quickly stepped in, restraining both of them with her strings of fate until the situation was mostly diffused. Putting his hand on the hilt of his sword Emil braced himself for a potential altercation. He wouldn't interrupt a rank challenge if they were actually going to at it but he wouldn't let them hurt Umeko either. She was being uncharacteristically brave in breaking up the fight. Jayden seemed to back down, his nonchalant attitude hard to read but he accepted that they needed to move on.
"Well done Umeko." He said with a small nod of acknowledgement in her direction.

Their resident prankster king couldn't seem to let the situation go without adding his own two cents. Emil had to admit he snorted at some of the antagonizing comments he made towards Alexios. "That will only infuriate him further, we should go get ready for the mission Blue." He spoke impassively but his eyes held a twinkle of amusement as he clapped a hand on Blue's shoulder before following after Jayden and Elizabeth to where squad 2 was assembling.

Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

(Pretend this came before Potato's post lol)

Last edited:
B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

Emil was a bit surprised by the conviction in Elizabeth's voice when she rejected Alexios' challenge. He didn't think it was quite fair for her to shift the focus onto Jayden nor demand that Alexios fight all of them when his goal was obviously the alpha position. However Emil was not particularly fond of Alexios as their alpha. It was clear he was power hungry. He may actually be a a better leader than Finnegan but Emil was none too interested in that change in leadership. Elizabeth would be a better choice in his opinion.
Even with all of that going on Emil managed to listen to and process the mission they had been given. He was to be on defense which he thought suited his skill set. He was pleased to note who some of his team members were, believing they would make a good team. He was used to following the beta's directions so it'd be fine.

However it seemed this fight situation escalated with Jayden actually stepping up to the challenge, being willing to fight Alexios. "For the gods sake..." He muttered, running a hand over his face in an exasperated manner. Umeko quickly stepped in, restraining both of them with her strings of fate until the situation was mostly diffused. Putting his hand on the hilt of his sword Emil braced himself for a potential altercation. He wouldn't interrupt a rank challenge if they were actually going to at it but he wouldn't let them hurt Umeko either. She was being uncharacteristically brave in breaking up the fight. Jayden seemed to back down, his nonchalant attitude hard to read but he accepted that they needed to move on.
"Well done Umeko." He said with a small nod of acknowledgement in her direction.

Their resident prankster king couldn't seem to let the situation go without adding his own two cents. Emil had to admit he snorted at some of the antagonizing comments he made towards Alexios. "That will only infuriate him further, we should go get ready for the mission Blue." He spoke impassively but his eyes held a twinkle of amusement as he clapped a hand on Blue's shoulder before following after Jayden and Elizabeth to where squad 2 was assembling.

Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

As he continued along Jayden was listening to more music while thinking about everything and and just why he couldn't remember much lately, he tried so hard to recall things, but no matter how hard he attempted nothing would comeback to him. Know that these memories were missing from him filled him with a brief moment of dread, although listening to his music quickly lifted his spirits.

After sometime of walking he felt someone following behind him, Jayden turned his head to see Emil not far behind him. He was surprised at this discovery," Oh hey I didn't see you there." Jayden exclaimed as he removed his earbuds so that he could give Emil his attention. "You're in Squad 2?" He asked.

Yennie Yennie

Mason laughed, "Oh that's not true, Ari. You got plenty of friends. Even the floating ones and ones... I can't see. Plenty of friendly peoples and-and if you would only smile just a little more, you'd see that. Haha!" Mason tugged on Ariane towards the other ranks.

He overheard some conversations from various people. He tried to interject himself and Arianne so she could at least have a conversation with others. But he just couldn't get a chance.
"Hey--", Nothing.
"Oh yeah!? That's crazy!", something more important grabbed their attention.
"I want to lick your face!", still glanced by. He looked over to Ariane and smiled anxiously.
"I'm gonna challenge you first, big meanie!", Mason was insignificant.

Mason made a pouting face as he wasn't acknowledged by the other kids. The groups had been called and he nudged Ari, expressing his satisfaction of the result. Mason began to watch the arguement begin to rage between the giant and the others. He wasn't exactly sure why it continued at a time like this. They were finally going to war and everyone had been challenging each other for their ranks for years. Kappa was his because it's the way it's always been. He wasn't as ambitious as the other. He knew his strengths and his weakness. And there were others who were far more superior than him in other aspects that call for leadership. Mason was just too much of a klutz to be someone important.

The darkness pulled Mason back to reality. He scanned the docks ahead and saw the source. 'Only a few people would be stupid enough to do this here....' Mason let go off Ariane and didn't give her a reason for the abrupt abandonment. He rushed forward with his nimble body, stripping away the white cloak. He was a dozen paces away from Alexios when Mason raised his arms in a circular motion, meeting at the top, palms pressed together. The area immediately surrounding the mad giant began to steam and tremor. A circle of molten rock began to form.

Mason was still running, shaping his earrings and armbands around his body as armor. His power made the metal in his body lighter than air and he increased his speed to leap over the climbing molten barrier forming into a dome. As he leapt, he extended his arms out and landed square against Alexious' back, thudding metal against metal. Mason embraced the giant and molded himself around Alexios, increasing the density and weight of the metal in both armors.

"Woah now, big guy. Woah woah woah. Calm-calm down. I know I can't beat you once you get going, but I can keep your body from moving in your armor.", He said soft but sternly.

The molten rock enveloped them and gave a red glow within the dome. Mason was adding layers within the dome to ensure the safety of the others. He didn't want anyone to get hurt if and when Alexios broke away from Mason. Mason increased the weight and could hear the crunching underfoot.

"What do ya say, big guy? Can we talk about this after the mission? I still have waffles leftover." Mason said with a persuasive tone.

Lord Potato Lord Potato , Light Light Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon Yennie Yennie K Kiowa Quillicious Quillicious @Ami the Breadling AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Verdas Verdas

(I hope I got everyone there)

Umeko

• Tagging: None

Mentioned

Eh

Slight detour to Umeko's house.

Pausing as Blue began talking, Umeko internally winced. Why must people decide to pick fights with each other today of all days? They had a mission, albeit a mission Umeko wasn't terribly thrilled over, but that was beside the point. There were people counting on them to be at peak performance.

She was about to interject, but with that many people around, Mason already there to try and break up the fight, and Umeko already having dissolved one of Alexios' fights today, the girl found she could easily slip out of the confrontation more or less unnoticed.

Leaving the courtyard finally, Umeko paused at a crossroads. Looking in one direction, she could see the docks, smell the salty air, the light breeze coming off the ocean. The other direction led down a row of houses that the kids inhabited. Umeko's was towards the end, a good distance from everyone else's. She frowned to herself - Umeko might not make it to the docks on time if they didn't wait for her. Looking to the scroll in her left hand, she decided, and ran down the path towards her house.

Unlocking the front door, Umeko stepped inside and grabbed her bright red backpack off the couch, wrapping the scroll in her red string and setting it inside. The backpack itself was woven from the strings of fate, and stronger than most metals, and waterproof. It surprisingly made for a good shield, while being extremely lightweight and entirely flexible. It was an ideal storage container, though Umeko only had one, and it took her well over five years to make.

Regardless, Umeko took a moment to gaze at her own string again, but as usual got general static from it. So she gathered some items to be prepared, namely some snacks and water skins, a first aid kit, and the dagger and sheath she used for training back when she was little. Putting these items in her backpack, she slipped it onto her back and left her house, locking it up behind her. Then Umeko turned towards the docks, running at full speed.

Jen Verga
Easily sneaking off while the confrontations would slowly begin, Jen had been able to slip round the corner away from sight. Her hair had begun to cluster in long forms together and parts of her skin turned scaly. It only took a few moments before her other form had come forth and the hissing of snakes could be heard. She sighed to herself before rubbing her eyes over with the palm of her hands, furrowing her brows she took out a long piece of cloth from her pocket that she usually carried with her just in case. Wrapping it round her eyes she was in pitch black but that didn't matter, training would help her here. Taking her whip to her hands she ran her fingers along the vertebrae before pulling tightly as it extended into a long bone like stick. Taking in a deep breath, she began tapping the floor and working her way towards the docks. Hearing the confrontation that was going on Jen just shook her head an kept walking. It was typical of the guys to start a fight when something important was about to happen, or rather typical for Alexios to loose his temper and Blue to bring that temper out, but none the less, they had better things to be thinking about. It didn't take her long before she finally reached the dock, her whip was always something she relied on when she was in the moment of darkness, yet the sounds of voices also calmed her slightly. She didn't know who was around her or which way they'd be looking, but at least she'd made it to the docks. Now it was just a question of waiting.
Mentions: Everyone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back