• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

KRISTOV

Tagging: no one

• Mentioned

Jen, Blue, Liz, Finn

Rhea Castle Grounds

A wink... a simple gesture.... she knew his heart craved validation and such little she gave that he sickeningly wanted more of this agonizing emotional abuse. His heart beating so rapidly those with acute hearing could hear- he could hear it, truthfully. One deep breath dragged as a thought crossed Kristov's mind, a retort as Blue walked away. Kristov couldn't lie- Jen had his blood was pumping, fast. He was excited not just to find new victims, not just to see land, but to make Jen proud. He knew it... today WAS the day! Kristov's internal celebration was cut short by Alpha Finnegan Brown showed up, about time. He wanted this to hurry- just point the gun and let him fire. He was filled with so much energy he needed to release. Bouncing from foot to foot, still listening, Finnegans comment made Kristov stop and choke on spittle and chuckle to himself. Shady.... he mumbled barely audible enough for Finn to hear. Their leader's demeanour always entertained Kristov, and Elizabeth's obsession with protecting him was bothersome. Kristov has played this scene out in his mind multiples times: If he wants the Alpha spot he would have to somehow silently and quickly incapacitate Elizabeth first, she wouldn't let Finn be attacked easily.
Enough plotting the coup to overthrow their faithful in command, Kristov silently waited for his orders. The occasional glance at the beautiful daughter of Medusa couldn't hurt anyone, he was quick to not be caught in her dazzling gaze again... she caught him once, twice was unacceptable he was sure, and yet.... he couldn't resist

Rhea
Rhea was so shocked by the way he said her name and the empty smile she gave him, she failed to catch his phone. She felt like she messed up and now that the phone screen was unrecognizable, she felt even worse. She drops to the floor to pick up the phone frantically. "I-I am so sorry, please forgive me. I messed up, I-I should have caught that." Rhea checks to see if the phone is still functioning. Due to Rhea's history of abuse from Kronos and her children being eaten alive. She was more than happy to help raise new ones when asked by her mother Gaea. Though because of that experience she seemed to put herself in the position of an obedient housewife. If there was an error, what punishment she went through was so bad it still haunts her to this current day. "It was just a mistake, I was just spacing out. It wasn't your fault at all I promise, it was just me." Rhea continued to make excuses and apologies, being lost in her own memories of abuse due to a godly case of PTSD. ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Totorokoro Totorokoro K Kiowa Verdas Verdas Quillicious Quillicious Dirtbear Dirtbear Yennie Yennie Skaggon Skaggon The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands )

FINNEGAN BROWN

Crack!
"...
There goes my phone," Finnegan grumbled.

"I-I am so sorry, please forgive me. I messed up, I-I should have caught that." Rhea said. Her reaction took Finnegan slightly by surprise. He didn't exactly mean to trigger stress in her mind. He was about to tell her that it wasn't her fault when she spoke up again, "It was just a mistake, I was just spacing out. It wasn't your fault at all I promise, it was just me."

Finnegan tutted as he lifted the phone off her hands. "Relax," He said his voice cool and soft enough to be a whisper, "It's only a phone. Not my life." Though in reality, Finnegan was quite attached to the device. He sighed, for there was no point in his remorse. He looked around him. Surely, by this time his comrades would be quick to judge. He didn't mind, Finn was quite used to being misjudged.

"Why don't I get you something to drink while Umeko reads our the scroll to the others in the meantime?" Finn offered. He never ran favours for his peers, but since Rhea had been looking after the lot, he had a soft spot for her.

Even if it was a miniscule one.

Lily had been unable to hear the alarm go off that was meant to signal that the teens had a mission. She had made the trip to the small forested island to gather herbs for medicines. While she could out right cure most ailments with her powers the herbs made it easier to use the powers meaning she'd have more energy for other things she needed her power for. She loved the forest because despite it being outdoors it didn't feel as open as other places. She had been walking for what felt like an hour when she caught sight of Lilith tending to her small garden. She instantly perked up and skipped over to the girl a wide smile on her face. "Hi Lilith! What are you up to?" Her voice was much too cheery for someone who had been up for a good amount of hours alright. Light Light

After being politely rebuffed by Umeko, Mason made a face and shoved the waffle back in his pocket. That's when he noticed the sticky that was in his pocket. The syrup cup he stashed last night had tilted and poured into the pocket. He took his fingers out, a trail of syrup following behind the waffle, and looked at Umeko.

"What a coin-ka-dink. You, Umeko, have special powers. Hehe." Mason giggled and took a bite of the syrupy goodness.

A yelp sounded and caught Mason's attention. He turned to see and it was poor Ariane on the floor. Alexios was towering over her. He walked over in a hurried manner, bowing slightly when he reached them. Raising his arms above his bowed head, he offered what remained of his waffle to Alexios in gratitude.

"Thank you for providing shelter to Ariane, oh giant one. Please accept my token of thanks!" Mason handed him the waffle with only remnants of syrup, hoping not to anger the giant man.

Mason looked at Ariane as she had lifted herself up, smiling at her with his hands on his hips. "You should be more careful, missy. What happened to the umbrella I gave you?"

Lord Potato Lord Potato The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Fia's eyes couldn't help but find themselves following Finnegan closely; two things were abundant: distrust and scolding. When the phone hit the floor, Finnegan's grumble had not gone unnoticed and in response Fia's expression narrowed into a glare. And then his sudden change in manner seemed to make him appear kind and gentle, as if that lazy throw of his had genuinely been an accident. There was the briefest roll of her eyes; this bit was expected, and yet Finnegan's sudden changes in demeanour always came at a period of time when it was unexpected. This was what, in Fia's eyes, made Finnegan an ineffective leader.
Taking a couple of steps forward, Fia continued to eyeball Finnegan for a few moments. Her eyes then rested on Rhea, Fia's path altered so that she was walking towards her, "Maybe it would be best if Umeko reads out the scroll to the rest of the group, and we go and get some tea or coffee. I wanted to speak to you privately anyway, this might be the perfect time to do that right?"
Her voice was quiet, somewhat reassuring, "It might be an opportunity to get an even better picture after the scroll's been read out to everyone as well."
Fia took a glance back at Finnegan, again, a scowling glare outlining her features; The child of Lycaon didn't trust Finnegan enough to be alone with another person; he was too unpredictable, the same applied here. A second later, her features were relaxed and calm as she turned back to face Rhea, expecting an assenting answer.
Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro

Last edited:

Ariane
fa3c36b0db89077b3544f10135f35401.jpg

Mentions: Mason
Tags: Dirtbear Dirtbear

Ariane looked at Mason excusingly. She did not know what to answer, she was embarrassed. Unsteadily, she twitched from one foot to the other, blushed brightly. "The umbrella... Uhm... yeah... i... i... lost it..." Ariane looked down, sad, but just as disappointed in her self as always. She had not valued her only friends present enough, surely he would be hurt and not want to talk to her again.

Ariane looked down, expecting Mason to leave, but after a while, a minute maybe, she looked up again. "I can understand if you dont want to talk to me anymore... i dont deserve a kind friend like you anyways. You should find a friend that can give you what you give. Not me. I can only disappoint. And annoy." The girl looked down again, now expecting Mason to leave and maybe even be angry and hit her or something. She knew that wasnt something Mason would do, but she would not be mad and understand it. She was a horrible friend, after all, losing a present with so much thought in it.

Blue
Once Blue arrived at his apartment, he shoved the key inside the lock and unlocked the door. He pushes the door open and takes a step inside, closing and locking it behind him. He walks into his bathroom and gets in the shower. He doesn't set the water to warm, he sets it to scalding hot and switches to extremely cold. It was another form of training even when showering.

After finishing he simply glows in intense light, causing the water to evaporate. Blue messily runs his hands through his hair which causes it to still take the regular style. He grabs his clothes, hides his locker, and grabs his bow directly after finishing the morning tasks in the bathroom. Blue doesn't even grab food before he walks out the door and locks it behind him. He approaches the group with his bow strapped to his back and looks for someone to harass. "Anyone want to hang out with lil ol me? Every bodies best friend!" Blue shows off a confident grin. Now that he was refreshed, he was shinning even more than he usually would. It was a gift from Hemera, being in daylight just made him stand out. This made him even more of an annoyance since he was being cocky about it as well.

( K Kiowa The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Quillicious Quillicious Baconhands Baconhands Totorokoro Totorokoro Yennie Yennie Dirtbear Dirtbear Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato )

Mason kept smiling and rubbed the back of his head. He placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her softly. "It's okay. I'll make you another one. Though... I got to find some more metals and fibers. But don't you worry, Ari. This one will be fabulous! Ha."

When Ariane began rambling about deserting and that nonsense, he grabbed a waffle and placed it close to her face. "You know what makes waffles so yummy? It's the ridges." He points the the waffle. "It's big enough that it captures the yummy gooey-ness of syrups and the soft waves of butter. Yet small enough the share the wealth of deliciousness. And when you bite it, " Mason takes a bite of the waffle, "It's shticknesh makesh foh yummy foooshins." He says and then offers Ariane a bite.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Lilith
Lilith mumbles to herself once Lily calls out to her. "Oh gosh, it's Lily. Why now?" Lilith looks up to Lily, wiping off her hands to remove any soil. "I'm just planting sunflowers...alone...why are you here? You lost or something, I can help you find your way if you are!" Lilith wanted to be alone, desperately. She wanted to be away from especially cheery people at the moment. Healer or not, Lilith didn't have to be buddies with Lily. She wasn't obviously rude to her so though, she was just hinting at trying to help Lily get to the other island. ( Vranea Vranea )

Either Lily seemed to be oblivious to the subtle message that Lilith wanted to be alone or she was just blatantly ignoring it. "No, I am not lost this time!" She giggled staring at he other girl excitedly. "I am just out collecting herbs to help with the healing process." She explained before looking down at the freshly planted seeds. "I really like sunflowers they are really pretty!" She commented. "So why are you out here alone? Are you feeling down in the dumps? Do you need a hug?"

Light Light

Rhea
Rhea slowly got up, nodding her head towards Fia. She was taking deep breaths and she was slightly shaking. She turns towards the castle and retreats within its walls, making her way towards the kitchen to prepare tea for the both of them. Rhea hadn't said a word when she left. Her cheery mood from earlier had been cut short. She had always been a scatter brain of a caretaker but it never made her feel any better when she messed up. Most of the time the kids would take care of her like this when she starts one of her episodes. As sweet at it is, it only made her feel even more faulty. ( Baconhands Baconhands )

Ariane

Ariane looked at the waffle and gave it a bite, shaking her head. "You never are serious about anything." She gave him the shortest smile in human history, as if she was trying to smile, but couldn´t. As if the showing of a smile would hurt her eyes as much as the sunlight would. She bit the waffle again and looked to the ground. "I hope i dont fail everyone in the mission... People could die because of my incompetence... I could not stand that... I should die, if anyone needed to die. I am the one that does not value life, so i dont deserve it..."

Mason smiled and nodded at Ariane. He looked around and saw more people around them and they were having their own small talk while waiting for the mission details. He turned back to Ariane and the waffle they were sharing. He took a small nibble and thought deeply about death as she mentioned it. A short frown passed his face then grew into a half grin.

"Should I die, I'm sure I'll be with you forever. Don'tcha think that would be awesome?! A cool little ghost thing that you have... but then.... I wouldn't be able to enjoy waffles.' He paused and looked up at her with soft watery eyes and a trembling lip, "I--I can have waffles if I'm a ghost right? Ghostly waffles exist... I'm sure they do..." He stopped and wiped the lone tear in his eye. His resolve strengthened and he wrapped his arm under Ariane's and stood straight up. "We will live on. We must. The waffles need us, as do everyone else." He got close to her ear and whispered softly, "Though, the waffles matter more. And Ari too, of course." He backed away keeping a smile and the waffle to his lips, shushing Ariane.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Fia waited a few moments as Rhea began to leave, turning back to face the rest of the group, she thought about asking for somebody to update her later. Instead, she began to hurry after Rhea, trying to catch up to the titan that had been their mentor for the last five years. Fia didn't like it when Rhea was quiet; it made her seem disconnected, distant and eerie. Fia recognized the way to the kitchen; she'd been curious enough to come and find the scent of cooking food one night when she'd been in her wolf form and the path to finding the kitchen had never left her memory.
She always kept a couple of steps between them as they walked; it was a habit Fia had gotten into when following someone she was subordinate to. Not saying a word until they reached the kitchens, the seventeen-year-old watched Rhea carefully. The deep breaths, the slight shakiness; Fia had seen that look before.
"You seem a little... shaken up," Fia observed, an air of caution about her voice, "Perhaps... I should make the tea."
She pulled back a seat, ready to sit down if Rhea refused her offer.
"I wanted to talk to you specifically about a nightmare I had; last night. I know dreams are just supposed to be dreams but this one felt... real."
Light Light

Ariane

Ariane blushed as he talked about being with her together, the small smile returning as he went on about waffles and how important they were, just to make it fade when he said she was just as important. As important as waffles? Did he value her that much? He loved waffles... did that mean? Ariane pushed the thought away quickly, there was something more important.

"You couldn´t die! You are way too good for that! That eternal torment and sadness, no, you deserve way better... If you ever were to die, i would cross the Styx myself and plea front to my father to take my life and give you back yours... I could not stand the idea of you dead... you are my only friend, Mason... the only one that cares for me... Not even my brother does, but you do...", she said, quickly and determined. Then, she realized what she was saying and blushed deeply. "Of course... it would also be to flee of this life that only means pain to me... I... i mean that would be a win win, thats the whole reason...", she quickly added, doing her best not to stutter embarrassedly.

Ruina still smiled as brightly as ever, even when no one returned her greeting. She was the offspring of Perses, the titan of destruction after all. She had already noticed that most of the other children seemed to distance themselves from her long ago. Even when she tried to Light Light up the mood like this. She had gotten used to it. Just like she had gotten used to her siblings' training.

"Anyone want to hang out with lil' ol' me? Every body's best friend!" She heard Bluewafflesay. He was dazzling as usual. Literally. He had the same friendly attitude as always.

While she didn't understand most of what he said, she still enjoyed his company more than Psi, Zeta, or Delta's. They were far too quiet for her. "Hey, blue!" She greeted him with her usual smile, giving a little wave.

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo

Jayden began to wake up slowly, groggily sitting up on the leather couch that had doubled as his bed. Jayden wondered just where he was, surveying his surroundings and noticed that his case was missing. This immediately sent him into a frenzied panic, Jayden searched high and low until finally finding it under the couch. Upon retrieving the case he let out a sigh of relief, after checking to see if the contents were safe he laid back and lit a smoke," Man that was close, how the hell did I even get here? I can't remember anything from the last couple days...Eh I'm sure it'll come back to me at point." Jayden then put his headphones in and listened to the first song that played, enjoying every note as he relaxed.

When his song finished Jayden wondered just where he was, so he strapped his case on his back and wandered around looking for anyone who could tell him about where he was and what he was doing here. After what seemed like forever Jayden wound up in the courtyard where he found a large group.' Well shit I guess there are other people here.' Jayden though as he raised an eyebrow curious as to who all these people were. He moved closer to them and asked out to everyone,"uuuummm hey can anyone tell me what's going on here?"

Demon sat down looking at the group. Some people were missing but he wasn't surprised. One girl had left and been gone for months. He was concerned for her sanity of only talking to plants but it was to far away for him to do anything. He also notice Finnegans little fit but didn't mind it's not like he would go challenge him so he didn't complain. 'I would fix it but you didn't ask.' He thought to himself. He watched the other interact then stared at the scroll. He was dieing to know what it said but he didn't like the idea of cutting that thread. Everyone was already socializing with each other so he decided to go get his thing. They would probably get him before they left if they noticed. He stood up and looked at the group. He turned and walked into the castle to his room. He put on the outfit he wore for missions and grabbed his supplies. He got curious and pulled out his phone. He went to the contacts and went to Liliths. He managed to get it for emergency situations before she left. He typed. "Hey there's a scroll. Are you going to joined us? I still don't know why you decided to secluded yourself." He pressed send but didn't have high hopes of a reply but at least he tried. He cleaned up hi messed and laI'd down reading one of his books. He had read it several times but he didn't care he loved it. It was titled "Green Eggs and Ham" and brought back bittersweet memories of when his mother used to read to him before. He tried not to thing about the bad or sad and focus on the good memories.
Light Light

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:​
AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

• Mentioned

Finn, Kristov, Fia, Mason, Ariane, Demon, Rhea, Ruina, Ollie,

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    RHEA CASTLE GROUNDS

Elizabeth shared the same emotions as many of her.. cousins: excited, restless, anxious. Rhea shouldn't be kept waiting. Elizabeth's eyes just patiently scanned over the group back and forth, watching them interact. She ignored many open requests for conversation, they to her were just more vain attempts at forging more personal bonds. She knew it wasn't the right mind of her to feel such... disdain for her technical family, but little else filled her when they were around. Something about Ariane and Finnegan though... she could relate to them, on a deeper level than she quite understood at the moment.
Ah! Elizabeth's routine sparring partner Shachath showed up. Liz squeezed Finnegan's shoulder gently, silently relieving herself from his side, and hurried to join him, updating him quickly on what was happening. "Rhea received a letter from Gaea giving us an assignment. Umeko is keeping it sealed, her eyes only, until everyone shows up I'm assuming. You know she knows destiny better than us all, she has her reasons. Last I saw you we were training in the maze. Haven't exactly seen you around since... Did you go back and get lost? Because I just returned myself, but with things a bit stalled I may go back for a moment or two. Care to join me?"

Alexios Silverjoy
Alexios simply stayed where he was and listened to everything, they was a lot going on but to be honest nothing really interested him right off the bat...that was until he saw Finnegan..the Alpha Alexios focus locked right onto him before he looked around a bit more and noticed another one he needed to beat to get up to his desired ranks. Alexios began looking at Finnegan and then at Elizabeth and then back and forth. He did this throughout all the talking and everything which lead him to heave no clue what he was doing or at least whatever this meeting was called for. Alexios eyes stopped on Elizabeth and narrowed before he took a step closer to her and a large almost demonic smirk covered his face. "I want you." Alexios said pulling out his blade and pointing it to her. It took him a few minutes to notice what he said can be took a completely and utterly different way. "Your rank....not you." Alexios said as he lowered his sword for a second, it quickly rose back up pointing at her. "I want your rank, I challenge you." Alexios said finally conveying his real message.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

B0MTke1.jpg
Emil

Emil's nose crinkled slightly when Mason approached him offering a waffle that he pulled from his cloak. Why would anyone think to put a waffle with syrup inside of their clothing was beyond him. But he barely understood Mason at all. They were the same age but the maturity levels were vastly different. He raised an eyebrow as Mason picked a piece of lint from the waffle and reconsidered his offer.
"That's alright, thank you anyways." He couldn't deny that Mason offered a certain level of amusement that never failed to entertain, watching the peculiar boy shuffle off to talk with Ariane. For someone who always seemed to want to avoid the rest of them she sure knew how to make a dramatic, attention seeking introduction. By now she should know the daylight wasn't going to kill her. Like her though he preferred the night as they were both much stronger when the moon rose.
The arrival of Alexios caused Emil's perpetually blank face to shift into a frown. He found himself unconsciously shifting away from the others hulking figure. He admired much about Alexios but wouldn't trust him as far as he could throw him.

Shaking his head of distrustful thoughts, Emil's attention shifted back to Umeko noting the hesitation when she stated that she didn't really discern anything from the scroll. He knew there was more to it then that, looking to Rhea for more insight on the situation but she was fixated on the Alpha's arrival. Finnegan, another person Emil did not trust. He didn't consider him to be the leader they needed nor deserved but there was currently no one else to take over the position. With his mood swings, Finnegan was likely to drag them all to hell before they did anything remotely valuable towards aiding in the war. Emil's frown deepened as he watched the interaction between Rhea and Finnegan - the dismissive way he treated her was almost too much. Rhea was quite distressed over simply dropping a phone and it made his heart ache seeing her whole demeanor change from her usual bright self to whatever this was. Fia, quick as ever, picked up on Rhea's energy and gently suggested they go and make tea together. He had half a mind to join them but not before hearing what Umeko had to say about the scroll. "The alpha is right, we should all hear what's on that scroll." As much as it disturbed him to actually call Finnegan alpha he had to respect the ranking system.

His eyes widened when Alexios suddenly spoke, challenging Elizabeth for her rank. "Is right now really a good time for this? Surely there's more pressing issues."
There was that same demonic look in his eye that Emil feared and he knew his complaint was worthless. Alexios would get what he wanted, he just hoped Elizabeth was ready.

Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Jen Verga
Jen smiled down to Ollie. "You know you can stay with me any time you want Ollie. Even have the spare room if you want, sweet." She ruffled his hair again but Blue began speaking. She rolled her eyes before sighing to herself. "I know you love us Blue, but why you got to draw attention." Smirking to him she shook her head winking down to Ollie. Her head picked up quickly as she heard Alexios bellowing out about challenging rank. What an idiot. You get told there's a mission and think it's a good time to start fighting. Only thoughts of stupidity ran through Jens head as the scene unravelled. Glancing round to everyone again, her neck twitched slightly. Although her forms were easy to control after so much training, she did sometimes have urges to change, and now was not a good time to have one. She glanced round for a moment before looking for Mason. Patting Ollie on the shoulder she smiled with a small wave before walking over to Mason and whispering in his ear. "If Ollie needs something, looking after him. I need to go for a bit." She smiled before creeping off.
Mentions: Light Light Quillicious Quillicious Lord Potato Lord Potato Dirtbear Dirtbear

Last edited:

• Mentioned

Jayden, Alexios, Emil

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Rhea's Castle Ground

Elizabeth's attention was taken from her request to Alexios'. She gripped the handle of the blade on her left, the metal slowly began to glow brightly as it pulled stellar energy to itself. She stared Alexios in the eye past his blade. "I'm offended by your approach. I am both desirable and approachable I'll have you know. Secondly, Listen to Emil. We have more dire circumstances before us; a message from our Superior, a failing group structure. We don't need your kind of nonsense, Alexios. Not at this moment, at least." The symbols on the blade were lighted now. Mon-Elizabeth prides herself on her ability to drone on the few minutes she needed for her power to come together. It wasn't a preparation for an attack but rather a display of her simple elegance. "Why don't you and Jayden here fight instead? What better way to TRULY prove you deserve to be Alpha.. than climbing the entire latter, bottom to top. If you're not ready to do that, then I will decline. Maybe some other time." Elizabeth closed her eyes and smiled brightly. Now that she declined she knew any attack from him now, she could punish him properly. She hoped Alexios would consider the gravity of fighting Jayden now and the time it would take to climb the ranks following suit and wouldn't actually do it, she didn't want to throw her friend under the bus, but sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do, and his assistance could help in the end.

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

Umeko looked around. Almost everyone had been gathered in the courtyard, save for two or three people. But really, one was almost never present, and another was unreachable. Clearing her throat loudly and calling out "I'm going to open the scroll now," Umeko attempted to bring everyone's attention to her, a decision she would quickly regret. As eyes turned towards her, she could feel herself start to melt in her shoes. This was more attention, more eyes than she was used to having on her.

Steeling herself with a few deep breaths, she waited for quiet, before opening up the scroll again before her, reading aloud its contents. "The monsters are in the lead in the war due to having the Oracle speak prophecies. We're to take out the Oracle and blind the monsters.

"We are to travel towards the outskirts of Egypt. There is an ancient statue with a waterfall. Squad 2 will have to set up around this lake and waterfall to defend it from troops. Squads 1 & 3 are to swim towards the waterfall and be pushed underwater by its force. They will be transported into an underwater realm where breathing is possible. This realm will consist of a circular train station and they'd have to catch the B train.

"Squad 3 will get off at stop 13 which will take you to the basement of the their information tower. They have to stay in the basement and gather information. If anyone spots them, they had to kill them and if the alarm went off retreat to squad 1 immediately. Once squad 1 alerted them of arriving at their station through the phone, Squad 3 is to set explosives that will go off in 20 minutes.

"Squad 1 will get off at stop 15, then alert Squad 3 of their arrival. This stop will take them to a manor, this is where the oracle is being held within the attic. This squad will need to be careful since Python, the dragon of old legend, is constantly guarding the oracle and the manor."

Umeko paused, reading over the scroll once again more closely. "So it looks like Squad 1 has about 20 minutes to complete their end of the mission, unless the Squads don't retreat together. Though I doubt that with a tower going down, the monsters would keep their train system up and running... which I'm guessing we're going to need to get back to Squad 2. The scroll doesn't cover an escape plan, so we'll probably have to work one out ourselves, if simply going back the way we came won't work."

She continued reading, the next section detailing the squad assignments. "Squad 1 consists of Alexios, Demon, Lapis, Andreus, Ruina, and myself, who'll all be going into the manor." Umeko made a sour face, as that meant she'd be on the team that needed to kill the Oracle. "Squad 2 consists of Mason, Elizabeth, Ariane, Jayden, Cleo, and Emil, who'll all be defending the waterfall. Squad 3 consists of Jen, Avice, Fia, Kristov, Ollie, and Blue, who'll all be gathering information in the tower."

Checking the scroll for a back or a second page, and finding none, Umeko rolled it up again, but didn't seal it with a string. "That seems to be our mission." With that, she looked towards Finnegan for direction, implying he should become the center of attention now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back