• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Deciding it was time to get on with the mission, Ruina finally went to board the ship. But not before giving one last look at the waffle in Mason's hand. Soggy though it was, it still looked absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, there was no time for that. The moment she stepped foot on the ship, the usually sturdy boards started to creak dangerously. Ignoring the ship's groans and creaks of protest at her being on it, she made her way to a rail and leaned on it, observing the waters before her.

The rail creaked dangerously underneath her weight as she did so, letting the others know of it's opinion on Ruina. She backed away, not wanting to cause trouble for the others by breaking the rail, and began to walk around the ship as if she were a tourist. It's been a while since she was on here, after all. Simply walking around the ship wouldn't do any harm, would it? She sure hoped not.

It was then that she saw Fia, who appeared to be somewhat out of it. At first she was worried about her condition, but then she remembered her fear of water. Thus she took it upon herself to comfort her until they arrived at the island. She found that distractions helped alleviate one's fears, so she would serve as a distraction. "Hey there, Fia!" She greeted Fia energetically as she made her way over to her, the floor creaking beneath her feet. "Aren't you excited for the mission? We're going to Egypt!"

Baconhands Baconhands

Blue
Blue looks down at Trix now that she buried herself in his chest. He wraps his arms around her and begins rubbing her head. "Nah, you shouldn't go to Tartarus, not for me. You only go there for someone you love, got it? It's nice to know that you'd help me with anything but for now I should be okay." He grins slightly and looks up at the sun briefly, wondering how this mission would go. He wouldn't be able to look after Bellatrix when they split up, which did concern him a bit. "I mean, I guess this involves swimming." Blue takes note of Umeko and Avice. Avice was apparently in his squad and Umeko was paired with Bellatrix. "Avice! Umeko! You two mind coming over here for a second, it's about the mission!" Blue waits for them to walk over while his dark green eyes drift over to Jen. It got to the point in which Blue was staring at Jen. If she looked over, they'd make full eye contact and Blue probably wouldn't even care to avert his gaze once caught. ( K Kiowa Noivian Noivian Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

Hearing someone call her name, Umeko turned to see Blue looking towards Avice and herself. She frowned - what could Blue possibly want now? Despite her impulse to ignore him, now that she'd looked towards him and risked eye contact, she probably should just follow through with whatever he wanted.

Walking over to Blue and Trix, she crossed her arms, but kept her face neutral. "Yes?"

Bellatrix was not really comforted through his words at all. But she felt him hug her and rub her head, that was what calmed her down. She kept him hugged close, looking up to him, noticing he was staring at Jen again. He sometimes appeared really obsessed with that girl, which hurt Bellatrix every time. Right now, she slowly moved her head up, getting on her tip toes, starting to lightly nibble at his neck to get his attention. "Uhm... Blue...", she muttered, after she nibbled for a few seconds. "If.. If i need to swim... please... help me... i trust you... you wouldn´t let me drown..." She snuggled up a little longer, before letting go of Blue, but not his hand. "And if i die today Blue, through water or monsters, no matter how... I want the last thing i see to be you... Because you were always there when i needed you."

Blue
Blue looks at Umeko once she approaches and takes his gaze off of Jen. "Well it would be really nice if you coul-" Blue's eyes went wide and he flinches, not expecting Trix to nibble on his neck like that. It seriously confused him, that seemed like something you would do to someone you were interested in and there was no way Bella was interested in him. "Umeko you're in the same squad as Bellatrix, so I'm asking you to make sure she doesn't do anything I would do. Bella, you're not going to die, nobody is, relax. Umeko is in your squad, so I'm asking both of you to look out for one another. Can you two do that for me?" ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Noivian Noivian )

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:
Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Gaige

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Boat​

"Why so gloom chum?" Well that's a voice Kristov hadn't heard all day. Figures Gaige would be missing out on all of the fun everyone was having. He separated his hands and spun around to face Gaige. "Me, gloom? Never in a million years! Just plotting my galactic conquest. It all starts here, you know? You can't own the world if you've never seen it! I'm so excited to taste new, different blood! Oh the savory sweetness...." Kristov kissed the tips of his fingers. "Divine"

As soon as Ruina stepped on to the ship, Fia felt like the new arrival was purposefully trying to scare her; where she stepped, the ship seemed to creak as if she knew every weak spot in the deck and, when she moved to lean on the rail, that same precision seemed to come naturally to her as she appeared to find the weakest spot, causing the rail to groan in apparent effort. Fia's eyes followed Ruina with a hostile glare as she meandered around the ship, apparently she was doing almost everything within her power except for actually punching a hole in the side of the ship in order to scare Fia.
She went back to planning.
"Hey there Fia!"
Ruina's voice interrupted her planning.
Fia's eyes went wide as she looked up to see Ruina making her way over, somehow still making the ship creak with every step she took. What sort of cruel and unusual punishment was this?
"Aren't you excited for the mission? We're going to Egypt!"
Fia's eyes suddenly lit up with surprise, Egypt? They were going to Egypt for this mission? Maybe Ruina would have something worth while to say. She kept her position, back against the wall, knees drawn up to her chest, although her grip on them had relaxed somewhat.
"Egypt? Where in Egypt? What am I supposed to be doing? What time will we get there-" She caught herself, let out a breath and relaxed her shoulders, "Sorry. Do you know if there's somewhere on the ship I can change at all, a bit more private preferably."
Verdas Verdas

FINNEGAN BROWN

One of the many things that Finnegan hated was to travel by water. Like every other child of Hades, being away from land made him weak. Physically. He was easily sea sick. His powers wouldn't grow as weak, but his connection to the underworld elements would not be as powerful as it is on land. He never openly spoke about it, but then again, he didn't need to. This however, could not be an excuse for him to abstain, nor would he ever use it as an excuse.

He was their Alpha and he would have to set an example for them and lead them safely across the mission... Even though he secretly thought some of them to be useless scatter-brains who were nothing but a waste of matter. Finnegan sighed and silently boarded the death vessel. No wait, a death vessel would be a more comforting thought for him. He boarded the torturous ship and went in search of Umeko. He wanted to go through the plan with her once again. Not only did it help clarify the plan, it also served as a distraction to his mind.

Following behind Alexios, Mason darted up the gangplank and hopped on the hardwood railing. He quickly climbed the rigging up to the top of the mast. He sat on the main top and looked below to all the kids. He formed a metal hook over his left hand and a spiffy peg for his right leg out of what remained of his armband. He wobbled over to the edge, holding the rigging with one hand, pointing the shining hook outward.

In his best impersonation of pirate speak, "Yar, mateys! This be a fine day for a voyage! Grab yer arses and git it in gear! Thar be a war a'brewin' beyond the horizon and monies to be had! HA-HAR!" He spun on his peg leg and did a small little jig.

He grabbed ahold of the rigging again, feeling dizzy from the dancing. "Thar be heathens and fiends I must debauch with! Away! Take me to thar open arms! HA-HAR!"

Mason seemed to be enjoying himself, jumping around and waving his hook. He was pretending to be a hearty sea captain and was loving life.

AVICE
Interaction: Bellatrix ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof ), Blue ( Light Light ) & Umeko ( Noivian Noivian ). Briefly >> Ocis ( K Kiowa )

As people still boarded the ship, Avice made a beeline towards the side of the ship closest to what she knew as the captain's cabin, having found out from earlier travels that the seats there were far better. She took long strides with her jacket swaying behind her, only to halt in her tracks when Blue called after her and Umeko. She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, curious as to what he'd want now. However, her curiosity was shoved aside the moment he said it something to do with the mission. Perhaps now she'll finally get to hear who she's on the team with and what the objective was exactly.

Knowing that she was on the infiltration team didn't really tell her a lot. What were they infiltrating? How long is their window for success? What are they supposed to be securing? Information? An artifact? An actual target? So many questions, she had. She did have a hunch, however, as to who she'll be on the team with, but her gut feeling has lead her astray before so she can't exactly trust it. Besides, really, who knew how they were divided into groups?

Now making her way to where Blue, Bellatrix and Umeko were, she managed to catch Blue asking the latter two to look after each other before her gaze shifted to Ocis who landed on the deck. Giving the current Psi a nod and a quick grin, she turned her attention back to the trio, finally reaching them.

Crossing her arms as she stood in front of them, feet at shoulder width, chin tilted slightly up, her lips quirked up into a smile as a greeting. "Bellatrix, Blue, Umeko." Then she asked, "What's this about the mission?" Her gaze flickered towards Umeko then Blue, "Because I really have no idea what's up. Although, I have been told to ask Umeko about it." She jutted her chin in the current Pi's direction, as she shifted her weight to her right leg, hip jutting out slightly to the side.

Jen Verga
Walking along as Chloe dragged her, Jen glanced round feeling rather self-conscious for a moment before catching the eyes of Blue, offering a weak smile to him she quickly looked away once Chloe began speaking to her. Her fingers began twitching round each other until she began to speak. "He just pushed me to the limit y'know?" Hand locking round the cloth on her wrist, she began to pull at it as it pinged around her skin, small reddish marks appeared soon after, but this was normal for her to relieve her stress and worries like this. She'd done it for years now, most likely about a year after she was brought to the underground city. Her gaze moved back towards Chloe as she nodded. "Yeah, I didn't really know what to do. We don't fight much.." Eyes moving down again they lifted up to see Bella nibbling on Blues neck, her brows furrowed slightly but she shook her head giving a happier smile to Chloe.
Mentions: Lord Potato Lord Potato

Last edited:
The infamous smile appeared on Ruina's face once again. She was glad to see that Fia was relaxing. They were friends(?????????) after all, so it was only natural for her to help. "Yeah. I think there's some cabins you can use." She answered, then proceeded to lean forward and reached her hand out to Fia, as though she was expecting her to take it. The boards creaked louder when she leaned, but she paid it no mind. "We can look for a free cabin together!" She offered.

Blue, Mason, Ollie, Chloe and Fia, five of her favourite people, were all on different squads than her, so it would be nice to enjoy what little time they had before the mission started. Who knew how long it might take to complete? Well, probably Umeko, but she was really boring and never shared that sort of information. At least Alexios was in Squid 1 with her. He broke lots of stuff in combat, so he was easily her favourite person in S1. Plus he had a really big sword.

Back to the situation at hand, Ruina continued to smile as she looked down on Fia expectantly, waiting for her to take her hand. "So? You wanna go?"

Baconhands Baconhands

Umeko

• Tagging: Light Light Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Mentioned

Blue, Trix, Avice

On the boat.

Umeko looked to Bella, and then to Blue, her face expressionless as she took in the pros and cons of looking after someone while on a mission. "I'll do my best," she finally concluded. There was no sense shunting someone you already disliked, and make them dislike you as well. After all, doing this favor now could mean that Umeko got a favor in return later.

When Avice asked about the mission, Umeko shrugged off her backpack and took out the scroll from Gaea. "Avice, you're on Squad 3, who's job is go infiltrate a monster stronghold and collect as much information as you can about the monster army's movements and plans. Then you're to blow the building up and retreat to Squad 2. Just follow after Elizabeth, and you'll be okay."

Umeko

• Tagging: Light Light Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Mentioned

Blue, Trix, Avice

On the boat.

Umeko looked to Bella, and then to Blue, her face expressionless as she took in the pros and cons of looking after someone while on a mission. "I'll do my best," she finally concluded. There was no sense shunting someone you already disliked, and make them dislike you as well. After all, doing this favor now could mean that Umeko got a favor in return later.

When Avice asked about the mission, Umeko shrugged off her backpack and took out the scroll from Gaea. "Avice, you're on Squad 3, who's job is go infiltrate a monster stronghold and collect as much information as you can about the monster army's movements and plans. Then you're to blow the building up and retreat to Squad 2. Just follow after Elizabeth, and you'll be okay."

Blue
Blue looks at Umeko once she approaches and takes his gaze off of Jen. "Well it would be really nice if you coul-" Blue's eyes went wide and he flinches, not expecting Trix to nibble on his neck like that. It seriously confused him, that seemed like something you would do to someone you were interested in and there was no way Bella was interested in him. "Umeko you're in the same squad as Bellatrix, so I'm asking you to make sure she doesn't do anything I would do. Bella, you're not going to die, nobody is, relax. Umeko is in your squad, so I'm asking both of you to look out for one another. Can you two do that for me?" ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Noivian Noivian )

Bellatrix looked at Blue and Umeko, shaking her head and flicking Blue against the forehead. "Look after me? Am i a toddler or what?" She made a pouty face but then stuck her tongue out at Blue. "I really just need to get past that swimming part and then i will be just fine. But how am i not going to drown while going underwater, thats the issue. Because, you know Blue, i dont like drowning, i can´t mess with you, joke around, eat apples and maybe cuddle you, once i died. Which is bad, because i like all of those things in an ascending order. So yeah, you see my issue." She then looked at Umeko. "Still, it´s nice of you to try, even though you don´t have to, really. Still, if you insist, i can try to return the favor. However, i´ll try to help out anyone of my mates in need at any moment, so that´s not a big deal. If you really want to help, then don´t get yourself in trouble there, ok?"

• Mentioned

Gaige

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Boat​

"Why so gloom chum?" Well that's a voice Kristov hadn't heard all day. Figures Gaige would be missing out on all of the fun everyone was having. He separated his hands and spun around to face Gaige. "Me, gloom? Never in a million years! Just plotting my galactic conquest. It all starts here, you know? You can't own the world if you've never seen it! I'm so excited to taste new, different blood! Oh the savory sweetness...." Kristov kissed the tips of his fingers. "Divine"

Gaige laughed. "That's good to hear. I'd hate to have to punch you in the shoulder and tell you things would be ok and all that mushy normal friend stuff. You also can't gain power and influence without having your eyes on the prize with bright and bushy tails and shit." She stood up. "Good to see you say your ok." She walked over and leaned over the edge to look at the water trying her best nit to fall. "Hey if I start to fall let me know I don't want to get wet just yet. We haven't started the mission yet."

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:
Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Gaige

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Boat​

Kristov laughed at Gaige as well and joined her at the edge of the boat. His hand heavily plopped to her shoulder as if to push her, but the grip of his fingers held her steady nevertheless. Just to jolt her heart a little. "I'll do my best to keep a watchful eye." Kristov peered at the vast water so focused. Gods knew he wanted to jump, swim, sink. The longer he stared the heavier his heart felt and the more sinister his glare became. It were like his skin was trying to jump off of his muscles. He needed to kill, badly. His body was itchy, irritable, impatient. Back his finger went to digging into the flesh of his thumb, each time his index nail lost connection he started over and dragged harder and harder. The angle at which he dug kept his nail from doing any damage and slipping off due to poor friction, but that only kept the cycle going. The area was going numb- good. His mind was blanking and focusing on one thing: the sweet sweet sight of a tarnished and bleeding body. Kristov began sliding his hands up and down his arms so visibly uncomfortable. Tips of his teeth tingling, breath groaning, he tried to focus on the water. Just wait a few more hours he told himself. Then they'll set me free. Kristov was good at keeping his true bloodlust from the others but today he would free himself from all his mental constrains of 'morality' and 'humanity.' He would be above ground. The creators of morality and humanity were all gone. His desires, his thoughts were his morality and above ground he would worship himself like never before. He just had to keep waiting

Chloe Vain
A small smile covered Chloe's face as Jen started talking, Chloe knew all to well that if Jen wanted to she would have completely changed the subject but judging by how she began to let little bits of information out it looked good for Chloe to figure out what went on. Chloe nodded her head to what Jen said about on being pushed to her limits Chloe knew some of the people who they had grown up with and being pushed to the end of limits was something that happened often. Chloe simply watched as she noticed Jen messing with the cloth on her wrist it was a common occurrence but it wasn't often that it would go reddish. Chloe put her hand out and took Jen's hand the one that was messing with the cloth. "I know sweet cheeks I wish I could help but I don't know the story so I'll just give you this advice stay strong, sometimes that the only thing we can do."Chloe said with a bright smile on her face, she no longer cared fully about finding out whats happened now she just wanted to make sure Jen was okay. "Now lets get away from that gloomy conversation and onto something a bit more...feminine." Chloe said she wanted Jen to forgot about Ollie just for now sure it wouldn't make it go away but if she's like she is now during the mission it wouldn't end well. "Does this top make my breasts look too big?" Chloe asked this was something she often used as either a conversation start within the group or if she was at a loss of what to say this often came out.
K Kiowa

• Mentioned

Gaige

UNDERGROUND CITY
    |
    Boat​

Kristov laughed at Gaige as well and joined her at the edge of the boat. His hand heavily plopped to her shoulder as if to push her, but the grip of his fingers held her steady nevertheless. Just to jolt her heart a little. "I'll do my best to keep a watchful eye." Kristov peered at the vast water so focused. Gods knew he wanted to jump, swim, sink. The longer he stared the heavier his heart felt and the more sinister his glare became. It were like his skin was trying to jump off of his muscles. He needed to kill, badly. His body was itchy, irritable, impatient. Back his finger went to digging into the flesh of his thumb, each time his index nail lost connection he started over and dragged harder and harder. The angle at which he dug kept his nail from doing any damage and slipping off due to poor friction, but that only kept the cycle going. The area was going numb- good. His mind was blanking and focusing on one thing: the sweet sweet sight of a tarnished and bleeding body. Kristov began sliding his hands up and down his arms so visibly uncomfortable. Tips of his teeth tingling, breath groaning, he tried to focus on the water. Just wait a few more hours he told himself. Then they'll set me free. Kristov was good at keeping his true bloodlust from the others but today he would free himself from all his mental constrains of 'morality' and 'humanity.' He would be above ground. The creators of morality and humanity were all gone. His desires, his thoughts were his morality and above ground he would worship himself like never before. He just had to keep waiting

Gauge jumped as he messed with her and started to laugh again. "Hey careful I might fall. Then you would be one down your only Gaige. Who else is gonna make pipe bombs and stuff." She turned around and was shocked. She put her hands on his arms. She didn't know what was wrong but she knew he didn't want to talk about it. "It's ok we'll get out there soon then the fun will begin. Of you do good I might even make you something special. Like a waffle. Or a pupebomb. Whatever you want. Just stay alive out there ok. Without you we would lose our only Kristoh and that would be a catastrophe." She put her arms down then booked his nose. "I wasn't give a squad so I gotta pick one that I'll be good in. Any suggestions?" She crossed her arms and made her thinking face. She made a mental list of items she needed as well for future projects.

Jen Verga
When Chloe reached and took Jens wrist her brow furrowed as the constant pinging had caused a slight pain to it. "You're right. Why am I crying over a guy anyway?" That was the end of that conversation. The normal hard headed Jen suddenly sparked back up. Her face changed from sad to quite perky and confident. Her eyes had changed completely from sadness to a slight flame and her lips had moved into a strong grin almost. When Chloe butted out the question about her breast, Jen took a moment to think about it. But did she really need to think about it? Just say 'I don't know' and get on with it. But no. Jen had to over analyse everything. She looked for a moment before shrugging causally. "Either way they look fine to me." Giving Chloe a friendly wink, she soon began to laugh.
Mentions: Lord Potato Lord Potato

Chloe Vain
The smile that was on Chloe's face seems to grow if that was even possible. It seemed she did manage to cheer up Jen as she returned to her normal state of mind. "Damn right girl." Chloe said her voice was slightly high than usual and her tone was like that of a sassy soul singing women the type that would scream girl power at you. The smile stayed on Chloe's face as she noticed Jen seemingly regain her lost confidence and perkiness. Chloe watched Jen closely as she seemed to search for an good answer to Chloe's question which just caused her to smirk a little. Once it seemed Jen had come up with an answer which really didn't take long at all. Chloe listened to her answer and just let out a laugh "Thanks Sweet Cheeks your puppies are looking damn fine too." Chloe said give Jen a flirtatious wink back she knew Jen's wink was just friendly but Chloe always had to take things one step farther, she was glad that she made Jen laugh.
K Kiowa

Blue
Blue gave Avice an...interested glance. It's been a while since he's talked to her, not since the last time she went training. "Hey there Avice, it seems like you and I are in the same squad together. I'll make sure to keep my eye out on you, monsters tend to gravitate towards you. I can see why." Blue was slightly flirting with Avice but he knew at least some of it needed to apply to the mission. "Before we go to the mission, I'm just letting you know I intend to play more of a long range support rather than a frontal combat type approach for this mission. Just letting you know I've got your back, don't worry about looking behind you, you can tunnel vision your targets all you like." Blue looks towards Umeko and gives her a small smile and nod. "Thank you, that went easier than I expected." At that moment, Rhea had rounded up any stragglers on to the boat and waved at them. The ship began to groan as the winds caught the sails and slowly pushed it away from the docks. The ship was now sailing off towards the Forested Island that holds the Sword Beacon. "I should send Rhea a little goodbye note." He temporarily lets go of Trix's hand to grab his bow. He aims towards the sky and releases an arrow, causing it to explode in a bright flash of light high within the sky to catch Rhea's attention. "I think we should recruit Gaige into our squad. She uses explosives anyways so she'd be needed for our final task. Unless you have something different in mind, Avice?" ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride K Kiowa Noivian Noivian Dirtbear Dirtbear Alecto Alecto Totorokoro Totorokoro Quillicious Quillicious Lord Potato Lord Potato The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands Skaggon Skaggon AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath )

Ruina continued to make the ship creak and groan; Fia might have been bordering on catatonia if she hadn't been focused on trying to get as much information out of Ruina without raising her voice. Much too Fia's annoyance, Ruina had not answered any of the questions she actually wanted answered and instead had offered to go and find a cabin with her - yes, she may have had good intentions but she was a bit too... eager and... erratic. At that moment, the wind picked up and the ship lurched into action, sailing off towards the Sword Beacon.
Before Fia could respond, Ollie approached and asked to talk to her after she was finished talking to Ruina. Never had she been so happy to see her half-brother; why he had been stammering out his sentence was a concerning question for Fia. Maybe the cause for his stammer was what he wanted to speak to Fia about.
Fia turned her head to Ollie and nodded, "I think our conversation was just about to come to an end." Her eyes turned to Ruina, "Thank you for the information, Ruina."
Steadily, Fia brought herself to her feet and looked at Ollie, "I need to find a cabin, we can talk as we walk."
She started off walking, tentatively, heading towards the lower decks; that's likely where the cabins were.
Verdas Verdas Quillicious Quillicious

Jen Verga
Jen couldn't help and giggle at the conversation between the two of them. She looked down to her chest before tilting her head with a smirk. She never really considered herself beautiful, but, Jen usually took ride in the way she looked. So hearing a compliment always helped her out. Looking round she rugged before grabbing Chloe's and hand "C'mon, dear. Better go speak to the Squad." With that she brought herself and Chloe over towards the group that was huddled together. Her eyes skimmed each and every person, "Heya guys." Relativity quickly after she finally settled on Umeko for a split second, yet they didn't say pinned on her for long.. "Monsters right, Not anything else?" Jen had a plan in her head of some sorts. Well at least for her. Face stern and eyes piercing, she was wanted to know exactly what was going on and who was going to be doing what, that was if she needed to get out she could. It wasn't in her nature to abandon anyone, but at the moment in a battle its you or them, she wasn't a coward but her life meant something. Whether she'd live or not was another matter entirely. Her dreams were set on being a hero like the others, but deep down she knew she'd always be the daughter of a 'monster'.

Mentions: Lord Potato Lord Potato Light Light Noivian Noivian The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Alecto Alecto
Jen Verga

Last edited:
Blue
Blue gave both Chloe and Jen and small smile as they came over to talk with the rest of the squad. "Yeah, just monsters. I'm just talking about being long range support for our squads stealth mission. It would be good if I could use my powers the least though. They're a bit too flashy at most times. We should hurry with that planning anyways, we're almost there." Blue tilts his head in the direction of the horizon line, gesturing to the forested island with towering swords embedded within it. ( K Kiowa The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Noivian Noivian Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto )

Demon had almost fallen asleep waiting. When they finally headed of he jumped up and wentertainment to the nearest squad 1 member he saw. Which cool enough for him was Alexious. He walked up to him. "What's up man you ready to get out the and cracked skulls?" He was happy that the ship had left but thus only meant he had to start working soon. "Do we want to make strategies or are we just gonna go do what we do?" Lord Potato Lord Potato

AVICE
Interaction: Bellatrix ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof ), Blue ( Light Light ), Chloe ( Lord Potato Lord Potato ), Jen ( K Kiowa ) & Umeko ( Noivian Noivian ).

Shifting her weight again so her right leg wouldn't be too strained, Avice listened carefully to Umeko as she explained the mission objective. Information gathering, hm? That... sounds relatively easy enough. Although, she figured their first mission would be pretty hush-hush. Guess she was wrong. Uncrossing her arms, she gave Umeko a small smile, "Understood. Thank you, Umeko," she paused, eyebrows furrowing as she found herself curious, glancing between Umeko and Bellatrix, "What will you two and your squad be doing while we complete our objctive?"

Then her attention zeroed in on Blue, "I'm not the only magnet around here, Blue. Be it trouble or something else." Her gaze flickered between Blue and Bellatrix this time; lips pulling into a teasing grin.

However, just as quickly as the teasing mood came, she sobered up; a more serious expression hardening her features as she considered Blue's words about his role. All the while, the ship began to move, making Avice step forward slightly to compensate for the sudden jerk so she wouldn't topple off. "How far back will you be from the front? Because if I can't feel you within my vicinity, I'll still check my six, even if you did say you'll be watching my back." Hopefully, if they do meet opposition, they'll be able to take care of them before they actually get surrounded. Especially if they didn't know what kind of monsters would be there.

Avice perked up when Chloe and Jen joined them, mouth turning up into a greeting smile only to frown again when the forested island came into view. Blue was right. They need to get on with the planning. "Who else is on our squad then?"

minor edit srry

Last edited:

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo

As he peered at the heavens a shadow past over his eyes, Jayden blocked the sun from his eyes so that he may see what the shadow was, once he could fully make out the shadow Jayden realized it was a large raven with three red eyes. Seeing this strange creature caused Jayden to stand up immediately and gaze in awe, following with his eyes where this creature before it began to fly closer to him. When the raven got close enough it landed on the railing in front of Jayden, as they stared at each other Jayden realized that the raven wasn't just looking back at him but rather studying his every move.

Jayden slowly reached out to the raven curious of why it was so interested with him. Just before he could reached it, the raven moved forward making Jayden graze it's head gently. Before he could touch it again the raven turned and looked up at the dragon head figure at the front of the ship, the raven then flew higher up before looking back to Jayden." What a strange creature you are." Jayden said to himself as he slowly inched towards the bird.

Just as Jayden got closer to the raven, it gestured for him to follow it before flying to the very top of the figure head." Oh so you want a chase huh, oh I'll be right behind you." Jayden spoke as he strapped his case to his back once again," this looks like a time for some tunes." Jayden then searched for the perfect song for this occasion," oh yeah that'll do nicely." Jayden said as he chuckled to himself before starting his climb to the top and see just what made this bird tick.

three_eyed_raven_by_angelarizza-d9z4061.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back