• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

• Mentioned

Dante, Famine, Finnegan

Dining Hall

It seemed like Elizabeth would get out of this embarrassment yet. She finished up another steak before her and dabbed her mouth clean as she leaned back. But it still wasn't enough. She needed... Elizabeth sipped the cup of water in front of her trying to wash away the familiar feeling, but just like the hunger no matter what she did it wouldn't go away. "Get up Finnegan!-" Elizabeth's eye twitched and she snapped to face Dante. She didn't like the tone in his voice. How dare he? She picked her knife back up and pointed it at Dante, fueling it but ever so lightly the glow on the knife was hardly noticeable, "You're not suited for the title of Alpha. I challenge you for your spot." Of course. But this time, she wouldn't allow such.. arrogance. She released the charge and blasted Dante with a jet of light just hard enough to push him back to the wall. It held him for a few passing seconds with the beam disconnecting from the knife and continuing its push on Dante. Elizabeth licked up the base of the knife, around the tip, her eyes looking at Finnegan... vulnerable cuteness. She flicked the knife at him, piercing into his working forearm. Watching the metal enter his skin excited her so much she bit her lip and crossed her legs, displaying so many physical signs that she never did before. She gasped and looked away, what had she just done? Shit Mon-Elizabeth, Whyy... Get, A, Grip!

TRISH SACHETS

"Yes, I'm new here. I'm visiting with my three other companions for negotiations with your leader." Andre said.
"Ah," Trish nodded, taking another big gulp of wine.
"Don't know how long I'll be staying here. What about you? I came here to get to know you more anyways, I am interested in you after all." He continued, leading the conversation on to her.

"Everyone's interested in me," Trish winked playfully, feeling a little buzzed. The despair was finally being washed away with her little drink, "I'm Trish, daughter of Aphrodite, Queen of Couture and Thief of hearts." She grinned, extending a hand out to him. "Just kidding." Though she had cried earlier, her makeup seemed to magically fix itself. It was a gift of Aphrodite that every child inherited. After all, emotions needn't wreck appearances.

"I should tell you, Black hoodies are soooo yesteryear, Andre." She said, "But I have to admit, love the whole dark mana look. Not my thing, but it's good." She said, congratulating his selection of wardrobe.

Light Light

FINNEGAN BROWN

"Elizabeth don't!" Finnegan snapped, standing up in surprise. She stood in front of him and blasted Dante into the wall. "I need you to stop this right n-" He winced in pain as a sharp pain hit his arm. Instinctively, he would've reached and pulled out the knife, but with only one arm, that was proving to be quite difficult. "What is wrong with..." He locked eyes with Elizabeth and found hers to be filled with lust. Something he never saw in her, or expected. It caught him off guard. And it looked like chucking knives at him turned her on. This didn't look good for his life if this went on.

"Tch," Finnegan bit the knife's handle and pulled it out, grunting as the pain seared. He'd had much more deep wounds before, but it hurt nevertheless. He tried to react as minimal as possible since his pain would only entice Elizabeth further. With both his hands injured and outsiders in the room, he needed to act fast.

The confusion that expressed itself on her fact revealed that she hadn't expected herself to act that way. Finnegan walked closer to her and cupped her face in his arm. "Mon-Elizabeth." He said, staring into her eyes, "I need you to fight it. This isn't what you want." He said with firmness. On the contrary, it seemed to be exactly what she wanted, but Finnegan knew that he needed her to snap out of it. He had a rough idea of who was causing this. "I need my Beta by my side right now rather than on top of me."

With his desire for dinner dissipating, Finnegan could feel his deepest wish starting to stir and surface. "Letavis... You need to stop Andre, for all our sakes," He said, gritting his teeth and resisting it.

His desire wasn't weak. But it surely wasn't something he could accomplish on his own, nor was it possible, given their circumstances. Finnegan knew that. He had locked away his wishes long ago, knowing that he had to wait for the right time- if it ever came. He never thought about it, or spoke of it out loud.

For Finnegan's darkest desire was to kill Gaea, and send her to the depths of Hell.
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas

• Mentioned

Famine, Finnegan

Dining Hall

Elizabeth took deep breaths to calm herself back down. Once she was sure she had a grip the sounds of Finnegan removing the knife released hormones all throughout her body "Ooooo! Finnegan's grunts... Mmmm!!! YES BA-" She caught herself, but it was too late. Finnegan gripped her face and forced her to look at him anyways. At that point she melted, Finnegan's touch sending endorphins coursing at an all new high through. "Mon-Elizabeth," He called her by her true name.. gods.. "I need you to fight it. This isn't what you want," Yes I do, Finny... Yes I do.. "I need my Beta by my side right now rather than on top of me." She was accepting the power now, but Finnegan's careful choice of words guided her provoked passion... Or rather, redirected it. "Letavis... You need to stop Andre, for all our sakes,"
But it was too late

Elizabeth stared at the pair, one girl in the corner. That must have been Letivas, then.... She turned to the hooded figure by Trish. Andre...

( ! ) If Andre was effecting her... He was effecting Finnegan. Elizabeth clapsed Eclipse's hilt at her side and completely drained one of the stray stars of the Milky Way, causing a supernova in its area and for both her blades and herself to be blinding in light. She drew Empyrean and swung rapidly at Andre, each strike a highly condensed wave of steller enegy. "HEAVENS' THOUSAND JUDGEMENTS!" Each strike she got faster and faster, counting and keeping track to one thousand. The strikes collided together like an X shape, crossing him out of Finnegan's life.

Andre
( ! ) Andre was about to respond to Trish but he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. There seemed to be crescents of stellar energy coming at him from Elizabeth. Andre stands in front of Trish, opening his mouth. He sucks in the crescents and closes his mouth. He stares at Elizabeth, hard. Suddenly her body felt like it was being robbed of ATP. Her stomach began to shrink, allowing her to become anorexic. All of the food on the table and within her stomach began to spoil. Elizabeth had made an attempt on his and his girlfriends life. That means she must die, along with her group. Andre opens his mouth, wide. His burned chin ended up touching the floor. Everything in front of him was being drawn into his black hole of a mouth. A portal was at the entry point in his esophagus. The kitchen, castle walls, cieling, dining hall table, and castle itself was being drawn into to the black hole in his mouth. Trish was safe behind him and he'd stop when the four horsemen were getting close to being sucked in. He would also only stop if Trish and Death asked him to. At this point, everyone was being drawn into a black hole not even light could escape. This black hole in his mouth would take them to his stomach dimension. Where an entire civilization was already built due to how many people and buildings he's swallowed in his life.

( ! ) The second Umeko saw Famine's jaw hit the ground, she tethered herself in place with her strings of fate. Bracing herself against the great winds pulling them into his mouth, she tried to quickly solve this problem. Summoning strings, she latched onto Death's arm and Trish's arm, pulling them out of place and towards Famine's open mouth. "I'm sorry," she called out, hoping the hungry horseman wouldn't swallow the closest thing she had to a friend here. Trish should know not to snap the strings on her, but if Famine attempted to break Umeko's tethers, he would die.

Mason

latest
Interaction: Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon
Mentioned: Rhea, Yuki, Demon, Kristov
Open for Interaction?: No

Mason watched the giant Klytios coated in magma scream out and wither underneath his tomb. The giant was stilled but Mason did not know if it had killed it. The screams he had heard, it was not only of the giant. He turned to his left as the screams died out, watching as his heart crumbled to ashes. His mouth was agape at the horror he had caused, trembling from the piercing agony within him. Mason cried out, his hands pulling his hair. He screamed agonizing shouts as Blue shoved the steaming magma off his beloved Rhea. Mason feel upon his knees, lost in this shock. Rhea and Yuki's limp corpses fled with Blue, leaving Kristov and Demon attacking the giant entombed in fiery stone. Kristov's word fell on deaf ears. The sorrow too much to bear.

Mason crawled towards the area where Rhea had lain, charred remains from what he had caused. The magma sizzled and smelled of her flesh. He felt the patch of soil where she shelter Yuki from the monstrous deed he had done. He wanted nothing more than to turn time back, pray to the gods to reverse what he had done. Mason gathered the magma in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. The magma that remained crept along the grass around Mason. His body was to be swallowed by the magma, to shelter him in his grief and anguish.

As the magma consumed him, Mason finally understood now. A hero -- he wasn't. A monster he truly was.

Fia was going to run ahead, but distrust filled her mind, and she decided it would instead be wiser to stay by Finnegan's side, at least for the time being. They'd entered the dinner hall and the aura seemed to come back, this time... different. It tried to speak to Fia's instincts, confusing her for a moment; were all of these humans in her territory? Was this her's, in fact - it would make sense: she was the only canine on the island. So these humans were intruding, right? As these thoughts ran through her mind, a crimson circle ran around her irises.
She fought against them for a short while... then one of them came to the fore: survival. She saw the fight emerging and, without a second thought, she headed for the door. This was something for the humans to deal with, not her.

Andre
Now that Death and Trish were in his face, Andre had no choice but to close his mouth. Everything stopped moving towards him but the damage towards the castle was already done. Andre was no longer attacking and his affects of desire and hunger faded from everyone. Now that Letavis was in his face, he began to growl. "These people are crazy. First they attack their leader, attack me, and then throw both you and their own ally towards my void. I can't help the affects I cause and you know that. In my eyes they cannot be trusted or negotiated with, just give us the word. We'll eliminate them all."

• Mentioned

Dante' growled as Finnegan refused his challenge. Before he could even respond verbally or physically he was blasted by the Beta, sending him into a wall. The force of the impact was enough to knock some sense into for a couple of seconds. He looks up at Finn and Elizabeth and slowly gets to his feet. "Dante' what are you doing man?" He asked talking to himself. 'This isn't the proper way to move up the ranks.' He thought to himself. Slowly the feeling returned. He looks at Elizabeth as she attacked one of the new people. Dante' then turns his attention towards the Alpha. He held his trident as if he was about to throw it at his head. Right as he pulled back he felt himself being dragged. He turns towards Famine being completely surprised how their was a black hole in his mouth. Dante' pulled trident apart and jabbed both the spear and the three points into the floor trying to hold himself in place. The power of the vacuum was too strong for Dante' to hold himself still, plus the constant dodging the debris was draining his power to hold on. He lost his grip and was dragged towards the black hole. Luckily he closed his mouth before anyone was dragged in. Dante' landed on his side, and started to stand. The affects from before were gone, and he was in his right mind again. He walks towards his trident which were still implanted into the ground. He pulls both parts out and but them together forming one. He looks over at Finn as he slings his trident around his neck wrapping his arms around it. He then turns towards Andre as he spoke to his comrade. 'He was the one that caused the affects on me and everyone else? Just who are these people?' Dante' thought to himself. Dante' grips his trident and as it begins to shrink he places it into his pocket. 'How are we the ones that can't be trusted when it was his lack of control over his affects that caused us to act the way we did.' Dante' thought. He didn't know much about these new people so he kept quiet for now and allowed the Alpha to take care of it.

Klytios, Upcoming Gigante Leader
Iapetus, Titan General of the West

Klytios was now breaking out of the igneous body case. This was mostly because of the attacks still being performed upon his body. Klytios's head broke free of the rock encasing it and he was visibly angry. There seemed to be more and more of these roaches popping up everywhere. "Where do you come from you rats? It's like a damn infestation!" Klytios's neck was slowly getting loose as well. ( Dirtbear Dirtbear DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon )

Iapetus was watching the entire ordeal, having figured out how the kids get here and leave. It was that saucer within the sky, a teleport station. Iapetus didn't understand...technology. There was one thing he did know though, capturing that disc in the sky meant trappings Rhea and other enemies. He'd have to report to Lord Kronos and lead a raid to capture it later. Once he was done planning, Iapetus left to meet Kronos.

FINNEGAN BROWN

"HEAVENS' THOUSAND JUDGEMENTS!" Elizabeth's demeanor had yet another turn as she targeted Andre. Finnegan cursed a thousand times in his mind, attacking wasn't a good move. "Elizabeth," He groaned as he face palmed and pulled her back by the collar. But apparently, the damage had already been done. Andre made the food rot and proceeded to suck everything in the room into his mouth.

A bunch of skeletal hands shot out from the floor, holding onto Finnegan and any other demigod who was in danger of being sucked in. He noticed Umeko's plans and allowed her to handle it. In the meanwhile, Finnegan had absentmindedly summoned an entire legion outside of the castle with the intentions of taking Gaea head on. It was ironic that the forces that would challenge her rose from her. In addition, Finnegan's rage grew. He was angry about the events that transpired in the last hour. He was angry that everyone around him behaved like children, turning on one another. As his anger grew within him, so did the miasma of absolute fear in the room. Even after Andre had stopped and ranted, his anger didn't disappear.

Everyone in the room would find themselves plunged into darkness, their fears becoming their reality. It's effects were far worse than what he had done in the morning. Finnegan's rage fueled his want to punish Andre. His actions were unjustified and resulted in tipping the balance of everyone around him. Finnegan's eyes pulsed with darkness as he stood infront of Andre. His scythe shone into existence in his hand, the gems pulsing in a bloody red hue.

He paused as his rationality questioned his intended actions. As much as he would have loved to suck every ounce of life out of the pest that stood infront of him, his judgement told him that he was better than that. The ruler of the underworld had sound judgement, a trait which had passed onto his son. Andre had a point, his aura wasn't entirely his fault. But he had already caused enough problems with his random outbursts and threats. Finnegan plunged the Scythe into the ground next to him and let go of it.

"As much as I'd like to reprimand you for your actions, I will not stoop down to your level and retaliate. I understand that your aura of instant satiation isn't something you want to cause. But believe me when I tell you this. I'd rather you drop dead than have you roam around my island causing harm to my people. On behalf of my comrades and for your own well being, If you can't learn to control your urges, I suggest that you leave this place immediately. Consider this a warning." He glared, biting back his urge to lash out. Andre's effects might have definitely worn off on everyone, but Finnegan's rage was only growing.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light

Last edited:
TRISH SACHETS

Trish looked around, confused and surprised by the sudden turn in events. "Elizabeth, what are you doi-!! WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR MOUTH IS HUGE!" She gawked as Andre ate the light, and the table, and the food, and the chairs, and the broken shards of glass that flew towards him and anything else that was not tied down in the room. "Hey um Andre? You're destroying the dining hall and I'm going to have to ask you to sto-" She shrieked ever so loudly as she found herself suddenly being pulled right infront of the huge void.

Trish let go of the wine bottle and held onto the only thing near her, Death and kept screaming. This is aaaall just a dream. Yeah, I drank too much and must've passed out. That was the only logical explanation. Soon after, Andre stopped eating everything and she fell onto the floor, hitting the back of her head against it. Trish murmured softly in pain and covered her eyes with her arm, refusing to get up. Everything was already spinning as it is. She didn't want anything more. (No, she's just getting tipsy with every moment)

"I'm getting you all for this," She slurred under her breath as her fears crept in.

Verdas Verdas Light Light

ELIAS SACHETS

Meanwhile, Elias breaks down as her wait continues on the docks while she thinks they're both dead; since she's too scared to even move.

Kira
Drawing up onto her haunches, Kira regarded the oracle coolly, noting her change in demeanor.. Was everyone around here a sadist? They enjoyed being kicked around, being abused, torturing others, and for what? Pleasure? But as her expectations of the oracle plummeted, she listed, adopting the same lazy expression. It said that she could use force, easily, and shred this thing before her. But she would wait. She would be patient as her desire to rise through the ranks screamed in the space between her ears. "Riddles, riddles. So if we kill them, our lives will end as well? Because," she concluded with a bitter tone, "We are, after all, hated children." Kira's eyes narrowed. "That's why we're here, aren't we? We have parents but we trust the one who we believe to be here for us." Thinking, thinking... if she was running this through correctly, they had to get rid of the Apocalypse four, that was a given, but they couldn't kill them... "So, you're so clever, so wise. What do we do? You're the one with answers, aren't you?" She snapped, yellow gaze narrowing.

...Would the Alpha give in to this? Kira wondered, still keeping her gaze locked on the oracle as her paws burned to do something... Suddenly with no prior indication of doing so, Kira lunged forward, attempting to catch the Oracle over the shoulder with her deft, clawed paws. If her attack from the blue hit, enough force and mass would be behind it to send the Oracle sprawling. Kira never harbored lust for battle but she always itched for a duel, at least now with whatever curse was seeping in.

Light Light

Death
There were three things that Letavis was best at: Staying calm, waiting, and mentally facepalming. The moment they entered the dining hall, chaos ensued. Andre began to suck all the dic- food, furniture, people, and even light, which led to him being used as a shield by two of the children. Now, he was less certain that negotiations would go well, and even considered Andre's words, albeit briefly. He would try to pacify the others and discourage the use of force, but if all else failed, he would have no choice but to kill them all. "Please, calm yourselves. Let us not resort to violence so soon. We have no reason to fight one another." Yet. He said, trying to defuse the situation. He then whispered to Andre so that only he could hear him. "Andre. Now's not the time for that. However, I fear that the time will soon come. Make sure you're ready when it does." He added that last part with a bit of reluctance, but it was better safe than sorry.

Ruina
( ! ) Although she was caught off guard by Blue's sudden actions, Ruina smiled nonetheless and let him do as he pleased. He was her favourite person, after all, so this only served to brighten her mood. Unfortunately, her happiness was short lived as a sudden urge to destroy everything in her vicinity started to take over. "Huh?" Was all she managed to say before I took over. She wrapped her arms around Blue, as if she were hugging him, but that hug was lethal. Her powers made certain that she could crush him with ease in this situation. She almost did, before she remembered who it was she would be crushing to death, and stopped, soon engaging in a fierce battle against her urge to destroy. Then, her urge to destroy vanished, going as suddenly as it came. With shaky arms, she slowly let go of Blue, trying to be gentle in case she broke anything. "Are you... Okay?" She asked with genuine concern, worried that she might've hurt her friend,

Aurea
When she came to the dining hall, she had been expecting a relatively peaceful dinner with everyone, with the addition of whatever fun Selene had planned. Not this. Four new people who she had never seen before arrived, and caused quite a commotion. Threatening and attacking each other. The added hunger everyone felt wasn't helping in that regard, nor did the fact that she suddenly felt like killing all of the demis here. She was on the verge of attacking the others, despite her current condition, when whatever was driving her on stopped. Regaining her composure, she approached the Alpha to question him. "Ah, so we have guests. You should've told us all beforehand, Finnegan. That was quite... dangerous." She said, referring to both what one of the new 'guests' did, as well as what she was about to do. But the others didn't need to know that.

Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

FINNEGAN BROWN

Letavis' words didn't do much to pacify (or convince) Finnegan, but he calmed down nevertheless. The arms the jut out of the flooring sunk back in and he discreetly dismissed a large portion of the army back to the underworld; keeping some of the legion just in case there was another incident.

"
Ah, so we have guests. You should've told us all beforehand, Finnegan. That was quite... dangerous." Aurea commented. Finnegan rolled his eyes. He wasn't going to explain how they arrived unexpected and he was surprised as much as everyone else was. Of course, it was his fault.

"Yeees, you must not have recieved the written announcement about their visit. Funny, I didn't know you were in the welcoming committee. You sure you were out of the loop?" He said, shooting her an uninterested look.

Verdas Verdas

Demon was bored. Bitch boy Mason was crying and useless at the moment. All he wanted to do was fight a monster base. That would have been fun. "Mason what's done is done crying won't get you anywhere. This should be a wake up call. You have this power but you're a child when you use it. That isn't a toy and this isn't a game. I wish I had something as destructive but no I have to figure my shit out. Then you started crying because you can't control; yourself. Get mad. You just hurt the women we all care about and now you're hiding. This is not a fucking game. If you can't handle that then stop wasting our time." He stood up and placed his hand on the cooled magma. He brought it back to when it was just applied. "The bombs aren't working. How do we kill a giant. Kristof what do you know about Giants I know you read those books." Everything he read said that this guy is weak to fire but bitch boy was down and Yuki decided to leave. All he could do was hold him there. He felt the Magma cracking in ways that time wouldn't allow just yet. This imprisonment was temporary. DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Dirtbear Dirtbear Light Light

Gaige started taking apart the gun. She analysed every part of it as if it were and Ikea furniture guide. Breakthroughs burst through her mind in waves she put the gun back together with a smile on her face. She took the arm and worked on it. The process would be painfully for the person but the arm would take his DNA and connect to his brain waves. She raised it in the air and ;laughed maniacally. She attached it to her drone and it flew to the teleport. The drone flew to Finnagin and dropped the arm on him. It quickly and extremely painfully attached to him but when it was done there was no pain. The arm did everything he wanted it to like it had been there since birth. Gaige was proud of her work. The drone flew itself back to her. Totorokoro Totorokoro

Stella was sitting at the table eating. She was worried about Vern so she stood up and walked over to her. "Hey I'm sorry for everything I did earlier. I haven't been treating you right lately. How are you feeling?" She rubbed her back. "Also when can we fight these guys I don't think the want to listen. And Andre you might need to spit up some people I have my eye on. Please?" DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light Verdas Verdas

Text Liz.jpg

• Mentioned

Andre, Finnegan, Death

Dining Room

Elizabeth's onslaught secede as Andre sucked her attack into his mouth. His jaw dropped far to the ground in order to ensure he ate everything in his sight. The attacks, the table, hell even them. Thankfully, Finnegan's skeletal warriors held her and others steady, except Trish and Letivas. Them being moved in front of Andre due to Umeko's strings, like bait on a line, caused the man to stop. Elizabeth then felt what she'd experienced before training with Kristov, exhaustion. It were like every muscle in her body was robbed of its natural energy. The amount of ATP coupled with the rate at which it left her body almost caused Elizabeth to black-out. There was something else added to her pain- a spoiled, upset, shrinking stomach. She held out, holding back a gag and coughing up a mix of stomach acid some of the food she'd eaten. She gagged once more, and darkness surrounded her. She saw Finnegan being eaten, ripped apart into blood and gore by Andre. The scene was gone quickly, replaced with reality once more.

"These people are crazy. First they attack their leader, attack me, and then throw both you and their own ally towards my void. I can't help the affects I cause and you know that. In my eyes they cannot be trusted or negotiated with, just give us the word. We'll eliminate them all."
"Please, calm yourselves. Let us not resort to violence so soon. We have no reason to fight one another, Andre. Now's not the time for that. However, I fear that the time will soon come. Make sure you're ready when it does."

The time had come. They were a threat to Finnegan. Andre in particular. They would all die at her hands if they had to, anything for Finnegan's life to be hers. He was hers and no one else would have the pleasure of killing him but her. "I apologize, Alpha.."

(!) They didn't follow up, they didn't attack, so what happened next was Elizabeth's making. While waiting she drained another stray star of the Milky Way, but not so quickly this time, allowing it to produce the elements stars do when they die naturally. Being drained completely, however, the star did not shrink to a dwarf star, but instead its power was sapped until the star faded from the sky, its life cut short, though it was alone anyways

( ! ) Elizabeth's eye twitched as she stared back at Andre and Letivas. A jet of light shot past Letivas and curved around him. Elizabeth cursed herself, figuring they would strike now. She didn't want to destroy the walls, so the light stuck on the back of the wall. She stabbed towards the pair and sent a beam like rope around Letivas, the momentum pushing him from Andre, and the light bound itself tightly around Letivas. Elizabeth followed by thrusting her left palm at Andre, releasing half of the power left within her. The power flashed a giant beach ball and spiraled around, shrinking down to the size of a radioactive marble. If he ate it, it would explode back out at Andre's singularity, the ball of light on the wall responding and sending a cascade of stellar spikes into Andre's back. If he didn't eat it, the nova and spikes would still take care.

Last edited:
Vernuhal was cowering in the corner, crying since they entered. She tried to ignore the fighting and the yelling but it only made her sniffle and cry more. "Hey I'm sorry for everything I did earlier. I haven't been treating you right lately. How are you feeling?" Stella's voice carried to her, the woman's hand rubbing on Vernuhal's back. "Also when can we fight these guys I don't think the want to listen. And Andre you might need to spit up some people I have my eye on. Please?" Vernuhal cowered deeper into her knees. She felt horrible... not as queasy, but emotionally turbulent. "I just wanna go home.." She whispered

Blue
Blue was just fine, he hadn't received damage yet from Ruina since she managed to control herself beforehand. He wished and wondered why he had that outburst as well. Blue had a momentary flash of failing to avenge Courtney but it disappeared. It must have been Finnegan again, at this point he was going to kill him later. Blue looks down towards Ruina, still holding her within his arms. "You know what?" He looks around at the chaos unfolding in the area. "Why don't we leave and go back to my place. Like, now." Blue had literally forgotten all about Rhea and Yuki because of the simultaneous emotional/mental control abilities previously induced upon him. He takes Ruina's hand and guides her out the castle. ( Verdas Verdas )

• Mentioned

Mason, Klytios, Demon, Gaige

Athens

Kristov tilted his head as far as he could to the left as Klytios was remagma-ed. Any old giant would have been burned to ash. This one in particular... was hurt, obviously hurt.... added with the original shadowy look... Klytios.. "Ahhh... we needed Yuki.. but he had to be born useless, yet skilled. A gift, he was not..." And no one else has fire, technically.. right Mason? Kristov smirked. The group, thanks to Rhea and pal's intrusion, weren't too far from the stronghold. "Klytios can't die right now, leave him encased, leave Mason to his pity, he knows how to get home. We're not too far from the entrance. Hopefully Blue catches back up, if not, Demon you're our main range. See ya at the entrance." Kristov saluted and dashed farther ahead, stopping a safe hidden space away from the stronghold entrance

Andre
Andre looks towards Letavis and Trish, they were both in danger. Normally, Andre wouldn't resort to this but he had to use his trump card so soon. A pulse exits his body, passing through the entire castle and fading away. Elizabeth's powers disappear...and so do the powers of everyone else. This includes the Horsemen and Andre himself. What he just sent out was his best ability. He was truthfully able to devour all traces of divinity and powers. This both the activation and the continuation within this sphere. No matter what it was, titan or god, its divinity would be temporarily wiped. The only downfall to this drastically powerful and nearly unstoppable power, was the fact that it made Andre just as powerless as everyone else. Right now, Andre would have to rely on physical power, something he didn't have being anorexic himself. Against Elizabeth who has two blades, Andre's chances of survival were still looking grim but he did have a better chance at the moment. The timer to this ability is about 10 minutes currently, if he could hold out for that long until she was restrained he'd be golden. ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Totorokoro Totorokoro Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder Noivian Noivian )

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

Umeko stopped, starting to retract her strings, when they vanished altogether. Surprised, she tried to summon them again, only for that to fail. She frowned, before looking at Famine. Must be his way of preserving himself...? But that didn't make much sense, as he didn't look too athletic. Taking a neutral stance, she approached the four Horsemen. "I'm terribly sorry for my actions... and the actions of my leaders," Umeko started, giving a pointed look to Elizabeth. "I would like to offer my apologies, on behalf of all of us here. We aren't like this all the time, I promise," she smiled, trying to poke fun at her group to lighten the mood. "Elizabeth, calm down and get a hold of yourself. We don't want to make unnecessary enemies out of our guests, now do we?" She turned back to the four horsemen. "If you would like a meal, or perhaps talks of any sort of negotiations for compensation or possible alliances, I must insist that you come to me."

Andre
Andre had his mind made up, these people couldn't be made allies whatsoever. Still...the call was up to Letavis in the end. After Umeko spoke, Andre looked towards him. "So...what do you say? Are you going to trust her? I don't know if I do." Andre was pretty fed up with this whole ordeal. "I'm not the leader, I know that...but still." Andre could feel a minute pass by on his trump cards timer. Once it went up, who knows what would happen or who would attack. ( Verdas Verdas Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Totorokoro Totorokoro The Elder The Elder )

The Oracle
The Oracle lets the attack land upon her, sending her sprawling. It was absolutely amazing, she loved this place so much. Almost as much as her time with the monsters. If she could continue to hold out, confuse the Kira, and even anger her, she would be able to get her happy end. The Oracle slowly began to pick herself up, struggling due to taking heavy damage beforehand. Her muscles felt weak and her breathing was choppy. Though once she got up, she tried to give Kira an aggravating smile. "Like Ill ever tell a wild animal like you. I refuse to help any of you. I hope you all decay in Tartarus! When you do, I'll be watching, evnjoying every second of it." ( Moolock Moolock )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back