• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:

Light Light , Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Mason, Yuki, KGBD

Athens

Kristov relaxed and just leaned on a tree as Gaige worked, perfect view to watch the fight. Things didn't look well for Mason and Yuki. Though, Mason truly was holding his own. A respectable feat, he was an exceptional fighter. He was, in a way, so unpredictable because of his childish nature. Kristov could tell though, Mason was having the fight of his life. He wanted to get in there, but it was a one on one match, and like Gaige said, they should wait and come in when it was their time. "I... can't quite hear that far but.. is Yuki..... paralyzed?" The speedster ran as close as it took to realize, holy crap Yuki was paralyzed, and he flanked a different direction and steered back around to the group. "Guys... Yuki is paralyzed.... looks like that's one for the giant, boomshaka! I'm gonna get my giant teeth, I'm gonna get my giant teeth!"

Last edited:
Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian

"Let me see if I got this right," Finnegan wasn't addressing Vernuhal, but she listened as if her were anyways, "You infiltrate our island, forget your particular purpose of visit, steal my food and affect everyone on this island with your horribly annoying plagues of deprivation, ignore my attempts to talk like mature people and then sit down for food, then accuse me of not giving you a welcoming party- which, by the way is a pleasant surprise since we didn't expect you here;" He took a pause to count their offenses on his fingers and Vernuhal looked down at her feet in shame, "And now you threaten us by making childish demands that we give you proper hospitality? Really? Haven't your parents taught you how to be a good guest?" Suspicious as she was the stumpy did make a point... they were horrible, rude people... She sniffled, trying her best to hide her crying behind her hands as she walked to the dinning room. She didn't care about invading and she wasn't hungry anymore, she didn't even care that Letivas stood up for them and got them food. She was just sad and felt disgusted with herself. She wanted to go home. She let Letavus answer his question of their origins. His side compliment made her look up, but of course it wasn't for her- another hit to her already deflated self esteem. She dropped her head back down and just slacked at the end of the group, slowly making it over to a corner and just sitting in it, facing the wall.

Rhea, Caretaker
Klytios, Upcoming Gigante Leader

Once Yuki told her that he couldn't feel his legs, her heart skipped a beat. Rhea stopped carrying him over to the fight but refused to look at Yuki's legs. She wouldn't be able to handle the sight. She could already feel some dead weight from dragging him around. They couldn't do this, it was official. They needed extremely good healing with the addition of more manpower. The only option they had left was to retreat."Mason! Fall back.." Her voice was beginning to waiver. "W-we need to retreat, we can't do this. Yuki is too hurt, he can't feel his legs."

Klytios buried his hands in the ground and ripped large boulders out. He pounced into the air, throwing one boulder at Mason. He kept the other in his right hand and fell down towards Mason. Klytios was intending to smash the boulder on Mason's head.

( Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian )

( So sorry it took forever to make one small post. I'm so tired right now I fell asleep several times just typing this. I'm just having a bit of trouble today with posts. Will get back on track soon. Too tired to type more posts ATM. Sorry if this post is bad. )

Last edited:
Blue
"Yuki is paralyzed? Shouldn't we be jumping in right now then? It would look pretty bad on us and our ranks if we just sat here and watched Rhea get killed?" Blue prepared his bow and pointed it towards Klytios. "I could just give them long range support right now. That's all up to you though, leader." Blue looks towards Kristov, glancing towards Gaige occasionally. ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon )

Andre
Andre didn't want to say anything else, he'd just let the opposing leader say what he must. Andre also ignored Avice, leaving that answer up to Leta. He followed the group heading towards the dining hall. Once he passed Umeko, he merely stared at her for less than 4 seconds. She could faintly hear a raspy breathing from underneath the darkness of his hoodie. The effects Andre put on the island began to drastically decrease. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands )

Mason

latest
Interaction: Light Light Noivian Noivian ; Vicinity: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon
Mentioned: Klytios, Yuki, Rhea
Open for Interaction?: Yes

Gathering the amount of magma took a bit of time. Mason watched Klytios rip out boulders big enough for his giant hands to grasp. Mason kept the buildup of magma underneath him, the pressure of the buildup shaking the radius around it all. The Giant rushed forward, slamming his feet into the ground launching him upwards with his boulders. When he launched the first boulder, Mason didn't think he had enough time to avoid the attack. He gathered all the built up magma and let the pressure explode outward toward Klytios' direction with a shout.

(!) Dirt and stone burst apart as the large torrent of magma flew outward with explosive power. The eruption emitted an acute heat, nearby foliage caught aflame. Mason stood at the epicenter of the eruption, bathing in the magma. Everything he wore had incinerated, including his eyepatch, leaving an open socket and his rank underneath it. Mason couldn't hear Rhea in the midst of all this. Her voice wasn't strong enough to penetrate the howling of battle. He needed to make sure he immobilized Klytios. He didn't have enough energy to keep this up. He was spent, this was his last ditch effort to keep Rhea and Yuki safe.

Last edited:

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:

Light Light , Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Mason, Yuki, KGBD

Athens

Kristov took that as one vote to fight, one to stay. Now if he let Gamma and Omega die, would Rhea would be okay with that. And if he let Rhea die... would Gaea ever forgive him? Mason was defending himself, but as he watched the man burn everything in the explosion, "Fire the flash. Demon, hold the giant's time. It's time to get Schhhhwiftyyyy. When I go, Fire an explosion at his face. I'll worry about dodging. AAAAAAAND GO!"

( ¡ ) Vernuhal's vomit fed nicely in the lake habitat. Cholera and Malaria and others spread rapidly through the water. A mix of protozoa and virus alike. The diseases within her vomit that were not waterborne still reproduced but much more rapidly, mutating their line into waterborne illnesses. Possibly a quarter of the lake from where she had vomited during the boat ride across was infected murky green, brown, and towards ground zero the water was dark black, and it was all spreading out, feeding on the environment and turning it into a infectious paradise

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Mysterious Plague

Training Grounds
    |
    Underground City

Elizabeth huffed heavily while trying to maintain the five different rings of stars around her body. Around her wrists and ankles were triangular groups of stars: the left side of her body spiraled clockwise while the right side's stars swirled counter clockwise, and around her waist a dozen more were at rest. She was a lighthouse at this point. She was exhausting herself too much, and she still had to safely return the energy of these stars without collapsing them. The shell energy of the stars shed off and floated into the sky while she absorbed the cores back within herself, replenishing herself once more.

Her stomach growled showing publicly the fury it felt having been ignored for so long. She rubbed her tummy told it to hold on she would find something. Finishing her third apple, she returned back to the end of the training grounds, expecting the boat to still be there since she was on the island. Kristov must have used it to go across.... Coming from the mid-center of the lake, a murky darkness was spreading rapidly. "What... the hell?" Elizabeth raised Empyrean to the sky and a cascade of light rained into the point, purifying the water it hit until the lake was crystal clear again. "That.. was weird.... Damnit Kristov, uosing the boat when you can run across water. Cetus, guide me across the water." Elizabeth sheathed Empyrean while evoking the constellation Cetus, causing her to glow brightly. She chose not to surround herself in the shape of the sea monster, but instead use the light as a small necessary shield to her clothes and his power as a means to swim under the water faster.

Elizabeth rose back up at the main island docks and floated out of the water using the fading shell of light around her body. As she landed safely on the docks, Cetus' power was returned back to the sky, but the moment she got back to the city the weeks long hunger pains she thought she felt before were back, ten fold. She hobbled over in abdominal agony. She needed to get to the kitchen, now. Elizabeth struggled to her feet and meekly made her way to the dining room. She burst inside and hobbled over to the tables, though once she caught a glance of food she had an adrenaline rush and bolted for the first plate she saw and she anticlimactically tore into the contents atop. Now that she finally had food in her system she could concentrate and focus. She didn't even register Avice, Umeko, Jayden, Dante, Ruina, Auria, Trish, Elias, or the group of strangers; worst of all she hadn't noticed Finnegan in the room. She wiped her mouth silently, obviously embarrassed, not for herself at the group, but for Finnegan and his Beta-- especially in front of guests. There was only one thing she could do, eat another plate but civil this time

• Mentioned

Mason, Yuki, KGBD

Athens

Kristov took that as one vote to fight, one to stay. Now if he let Gamma and Omega die, would Rhea would be okay with that. And if he let Rhea die... would Gaea ever forgive him? Mason was defending himself, but as he watched the man burn everything in the explosion, "Fire the flash. Demon, hold the giant's time. It's time to get Schhhhwiftyyyy. When I go, Fire an explosion at his face. I'll worry about dodging. AAAAAAAND GO!"

Gauge threw the flash into the creature's face. Demon slowed the time down in the area leavon Kristen uneffected. "Go for it. Don't die." Gaige was making bombs at the slow pace but still very fast. Demon grabed the finished ones and threw them while Kristov ran. Light Light

Blue
Rhea, Caretaker
Klytios, Upcoming Gigante Leader
Once Mason erupted in Magma, both Klytios and Rhea were far too close. Rhea kept calling out to Mason, asking him to stop. That was when magma plumed in their direction. Rhea found out about this the hard way, she found out when magma hit her in the open eyes. Rhea turned her back to the magma, shielding Yuki as some burns into her back. Klytios was enveloped completely in the magma and faltered. He began tumbling back, coated head to toe in the substance. He began to wail in pain as it slowly began to cool around his cold, shadowy body and harden. In a matter of a few seconds, Klytios was encased within igneous rock. Though the same thing holding him in place was being broken apart by Demon throwing explosives. Rhea was screaming in pain as the magma seared into her clothes, skin, back, and eyes. She collapsed upon Yuki, pathetically shielding him from the magma hitting her legs while writhing and screaming in pain. As the magma began to burn into the afflicted body parts, Rhea's screams grew louder and more sickening. That was until, she stopped screaming altogether.

Blue was about to fire arrows at Klytios but he realized the giant was encased in the igneous rock. He also took notice of the silent and magma touched Rhea. "Kristov, get down there and help her! Forget the giant!" ( Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon )

Last edited:
Deathf
Letavis followed Finnegan calmly, taking a look at the underground city. If things went south, as it often did with the colour blue, being aware of their surroundings wouldn't hurt. "We don't exactly have a home, as you do, if that's what you're asking. However, we were recently in Egypt before arriving here." He answered honestly. There was no reason to actually lie about such a thing, though if there was, he'd probably say that they hailed from a land known as Lydia. "I've a feeling that your wolf friend already told you what we're here for." He added, referring to Lyfia's apparent Telepathy.

Ruinab
Ruina's smile remained even after the person she was talking with was kidnapped by Kristov. She never realised that Kristov was into that stuff. She barely noticed the sudden feeling of hunger, having gotten used to it long ago, and instead focused on finding someone to talk with. Selene was nowhere to be seen, despite the fact that she was hosting whatever this event was, and Fia was most likely busy doing Fia things. Before the feeling of loneliness overcame her, she decided to leave the dining hall and find out what everyone was up to.

It was then, after she exited the D hall, that she saw a group of people coming this way, led by Finnegan and Fia. She always wanted to hug and snuggle her when she was in her wolf form, due to how fluffy and soft her fur looked, but she restrained herself for now. For now. There were also some other people that she didn't give a fuck about she had never seen before. "Finny!" She yelled as ran over to them. "Who are these people? Are they your friends?" She asked, finally taking notice of the four strangers.

Kiav
After Kira cut open the metal cocoon that encased the oracle, a world of options were opened up for Kia with it. She was in a good mood, though she didn't show it on the outside. The pang of hunger she felt was certainly helping to make her even happier. She didn't know why she was feeling hungry all of a sudden, but the pain was more than welcome. Not as good as, say, getting punched by a nonexistent son of Lyssa or cut by a sword, but it was better than nothing. She briefly considered taking a few bites out of the oracle when the hunger spiked to all new levels, but it died down as suddenly as it had increased. "Hm..." She gave the oracle a parting kick to the stomach before leaving her. She was mighty curious of what was happening outside.

Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon Baconhands Baconhands

FINNEGAN BROWN
(And a bit of Elias and Trish)

"We don't exactly have a home, as you do, if that's what you're asking." The leader, Letavis said, "However, we were recently in Egypt before arriving here."
"I see," Finnegan replied, nodding lightly. Nomads, Finnegan knew that there were other demigods apart from his team who lived outside, but it was rare for them to meet, or even be seen alive. "I've a feeling that your wolf friend already told you what we're here for." Letavis stated. Finnegan shrugged lightly, "A jist. But I'd like to hear it in detail from you and your friends" He said. Just as he lead the guests in, a figure pushed past them and attacked the food. The Alpha blinked in surprise to see that it was Elizabeth. "....." He would have felt embarrassed about the second in command's sudden actions, but he knew that it was all caused by a certain someone who behaved rudely and inflicted his hunger on everyone. It might have been unintentional, but it was still annoying, nonetheless.

"Finny! Who are these people? Are they your friends?" Finnegan turned to see Ruina address him. "Again with the nick names, no." He mumbled, squinting at her, "And they're as much as my friends as you all are mine," He said diplomatically (meaning no.). "Would you like to help get our guests comfortable?" He asked, before adding in a lower voice, "And no, no fighting, name calling, or threatening. Just a peaceful dinner." He said, leading the four horsemen to their seats.

Finnegan was hungry himself, and decided to help himself to another plate of salmon... Since the first one disappeared before he could even have a bite. All of a sudden, he heard Trish wailing. "Whyyyyyyy," She cried, placing her head on the table. He sighed in defeat and shot a look at Elias. Elias smiled apologetically and signaled that she would take care of it. Unfortunately, before she could act, Trish stood up. "Forget everything. I'm going to drown my sorrows," She sniffled, dragging herself towards the kitchen.

Elias bit her lips and sighed in relief. "She's... just tired," She said meekly. "I apologise for that," She smiled, getting to her feet and walking towards Ruina to help her out.

Verdas Verdas Light Light Baconhands Baconhands DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon

Last edited:
Andre - Within the Dining Hall
Once Andre holds Trish and Elias in his sights, it was official. He was dating them both but they just didn't know about it yet. They'd soon learn about their relationship, he didn't have to tell them now anyways. All he has to do at the moment is enjoy his time with his new possessions. Andre had lost all interest in food, now switching to the desire aspect of Famine. The feeling of hunger drastically decreased but now everyone was starving to satisfy their darkest desires. This affect spread throughout the entire island, allowing the dark desires within the hearts and minds of others to come to life. The feeling Andre was inflicting on everyone was powerful, powerful enough to make people drop what they were doing to carry it out. It made them feel like they couldn't resist the urge to fulfill their desires, as if they'd die if they didn't. Andre stood up and walked over to Elias, tapping her shoulder and looking down upon her. "Hi...my name is Andre. I think you're very pretty." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas )

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo
Jayden watched as everyone else left, he didn't pay much attention to them and figured they'd meet up later. Jayden had just finished his meal of tomahawk steak and thought he should try and get stronger considering his current state. He got up from the table and left the castle in search of a place away from everything and everyone. After wondering for a while he came upon the entrance of a large cave, from the moment Jayden saw this and figured it was the perfect spot for him so he entered without hesitation.

9b0a53866b8b042171a68f1bce6b2320.jpg

When he got inside Jayden immediately felt a chill in the air just cold enough to send a shiver down his spine, all he could see was stalagmites dripping water, crystals that buzzed a faint but noticeable ringing sound.

285b765e768854c985a3f90adb8c6db0.jpg

Eager to find out more about this cave Jayden ventured further and further into its depths, until he found the mother load of crystals. They lined the floor and every side of the walls, all ringing at slightly different frequencies. It was as if the cave itself was playing it's own song, Jayden was so enchanted by this that even he began to sing.

crystal-caves.jpg
His pitch began to harmonize with the crystals and sounded beautiful to the ears, Jayden pushed his voice further and suddenly shouted out a sound wave blast all be it a minor one. Rightfully so Jayden was surprised at what he had just discovered, he knew now that he could in fact get stronger even if it took forever with practice and patience he believed that this was where his story just began.

• Mentioned

Yuki, Mason, Blue, Rhea, Gaige, Demon

Athens

Kristov was midway spring to slice the giant after the explosion, but Rhea's screams were far too distracting for him to ignore. Quickly assessing she was being burned alive he was by her side, and before she knew she was in the air and back down a second later, but in a different spot now accompanied by Blue, Gaige, Demon, and now Yuki. "Someone take them back! I'm backing Mason up!"

( ! ) The end of his sentence echoed behind him as he threw himself at the giant. Molten Lava or not, Kristov was stabbing this giant in the teeth. "SURPRIIIISE! IT'S HERMES, BITCH!" Kristov struck into the being's mouth area near a fifteen km/m hand after hand only so much as half the blade deep to not burn himself. He used the momentum lost and gained to arc himself with the Giant's fall and push himself away at the same time as so to gracefully back-flip away. The moment his feet touched land he was gone, running back to a safe space by Mason. "Did you call for help, cause my phone is blowing up."

Elias Sachets

While getting a few glasses of water on a tray, a sudden tap on her shoulders caught Elias' attention. She turned around and gazed at one of the guests, covered from head to toe in intimidating garb. "Y-yes?" She asked, her voice no louder than a whisper. Elias was worried he wasn't happy.

"Hi...my name is Andre. I think you're very pretty." He said. Elias started at him, baffled. Her face turned a bright crimson as she processed that. Elias never thought of herself as pretty, nor did she think anyone else would think that. Truth be told, she was caught off guard with that compliment. Very. She was sure that he was just making fun of her.

Elias blinked at him like a nervous doe. She wanted to thank him for his compliment but no words came to her mind, she wasn't very good at talking to strangers (let alone people she knew). That, and she was sure he was joking.

She took a few steps away from Andre and suddenly found herself bolting out of the dining room.

Light Light

Blue
Blue looked down at Rhea and Yuki's state, deciding to take it upon himself to transfer them. Blue pushed the magma off of Rhea with intense light but it had already done it's damage. Blue didn't know how to fix it, in fact, he couldn't. Rhea's eyes were already burned out of their sockets, the muscles in her lower back and her legs were burned out as well. Blue couldn't look hard at the sight, in fact he refused to all together. "I'll take them back." Blue uses a disc of light to carry both Yuki and Rhea, retreating to the teleport disc. Once under the disc, the beam came down upon them and spit them out on the other side of the sword beacon. Blue ran towards the shore, pulling out his bow as the discs carried the two. He fired a beacon arrow and hit both Yuki and Rhea with a quad shot. They were suddenly high in the sky, flying across the sea since they were transferred to the beacon arrow. "Okay, I practiced this many times before. I can do this. If I fail, they drown and I die. Okay Blue, focus on the arrow...focus on the arrow." Blue closed his eyes and began thinking about his body becoming light and connecting with the arrow. All he could feel was wind around him, heavy wind. Blue opened his eyes to see himself free falling high in the sky alongside Rhea and Yuki on their discs. Blue was alarmed, it actually worked. With the addition of his limbs being totally not left behind. "Shit! I forgot we're falling!" Blue fired another beacon arrow towards the city. Afterwards, he shot another quad shot towards Yuki and Rhea, sending them towards the previous arrow. Blue kept repeating this process until he hit the docks, having gotten a feel for his new ability. Blue failed to make the last arrow so he ended up swimming across, maybe he couldn't teleport to arrows all the time. Blue felt strange once he climbed up the docks. He felt...a strong and irresistible urge to either kill Zeus or satiate the in-denial feelings he has for Ruina. Blue leaves Rhea and Yuki behind at the docks, completely forgetting about them. He begins searching the island for Ruina until he finds her, once he does, he pulls her into a hug. After holding Ruina in a hug for who knows how long, he kisses her deeply. "Ruina...I..." Blue pauses for a moment, "You know what? I can talk about my feelings later. Right now I have to focus on how good you look in that dress. I'd be nice if you let me see more though." Blue begins kiss on Ruina's neck, slowly sliding his hand beyond her lower back. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro Alecto Alecto Skaggon Skaggon Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride The Elder The Elder Baconhands Baconhands )

Andre
Since Elias ran away, Andre shrugged his shoulders and went towards Trish. He would focus on Elias later, she seemed to leave because she was happy to see her lover. Andre approaches Trish drowning in her sorrows and sighs. She must have been sad because he left her side, he'd remember not to do that again, even if they just met. "Hi, my name is Andre. I think you're too perfect to be wasting yourself on this. Why don't we talk?" ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

Kira
Watching Kia go about business with the Oracle, her ears flicked, hearing faintly noises outside. She moved away from the Oracle, shaking shreds of the metal cocoon from her claws. She winced when Kia kicked the being, then turned to leave. From nowhere, the shifter was consumed by a gnawing hunger, reaching deep in her. It was stronger with the faint instincts of being in the form of the largest hunting cat on the planet. With a feral glint in her eyes, Kira watched the being's every move, every twitch the Orcale made.

Thoughts whirled up in her mind as well, firing at a mile a minute, endless, old, dusty desires she'd harbored since she arrived her. Become Alpha. Or at least Beta. Maybe Delta. But be higher. She could be so much better than this, couldn't she? The greed said she could, said she should go for it. Her tail flicked back and forth as she fought the urge to follow Kia outside. But she was diligent and watched the Oracle.

Finally, when the silence and the screaming of her mind got to be too much, she fixed her gaze on the Oracle, flicking an ear. "So... I'm a little out of the loop but they all seem to think you have information for us." Kira shuddered and shifted again, growing in size until she was as tall as a grown man when she sat. A truly ferocious feline with a visage that rested in the middle of uncanny valley with its dragon-like fore paws. "Talk," she demanded calmly... no, not demanded. Suggested. As if it would be in the Oracle's best interests. Besides, any conversation would be lovely right now to quell the roaring desires in her head.

Light Light

IMG_1279.JPG
Dante' Clark

Tagging:​
Totorokoro Totorokoro

• Mentioned

As Dante' sat at the table in front of a plate that was once filled with Chicken Alfredo pasta. He felt the sudden feeling of starvation fading away. He relaxed for only a moment before he felt the urge to do what he never would've done. He stood up and took of his suit jacket placing it on his chair. He reached in his pants pocket and pulled out his fork sized trident allowing it to grow to its full size. He point his trident towards the Alpha and glared at him with anger and disgust. "Get up Finnegan! You're not suited for the title of Alpha. I challenge you for your spot." Dante' spoke in a stern tone as he continued to stare Finnegan down. Dante' always had the desire to reach the top but he never took the opportunity to rise to the top until now.

TRISH SACHETS

Trish raided the kitchen in search of wine, but she found nothing. But of course, the kitchen was not her first choice. You see, there was once a child of Dionysus who lived among them and he had shown Trish his secret room that never depleted of wine. It was a gift from his father, he said. But no one was to know. Of course, in human words, no one must know automatically meant everyone knew.

The room was a small cellar that was right below the kitchen. Trish snuck in and looked around in search of the perfect bottle. Her cravings got worse by the second and she sniffled. Something, or someone was working hard to keep her upset. She thanked the Gods as she found some red wine and hugged the bottle. She didn't bother checking the label since she knew it would taste good.

"Bottoms up," Trish said before chugging half the bottle down- again, something Trish would NEVER do. She was more of a sip and sample girl. Apparently that wasn't the case today. She took the bottle and one more and climbed back up to the kitchen.

"Hi, my name is Andre." A sudden voice startled her." Trish looked at the new face, or rather figure since she couldn't look at the face, all the while thinking 'Overlord Hoodies are way out of fashion...'

"I think you're too perfect to be wasting yourself on this. Why don't we talk?" He said. Trish chuckled and gave him her signature smile. "That's very nice of you," she said, accepting the compliment because she knew that she was beyond pretty.

She sat down on the kitchen counter and patted next to her. "I haven't seen you here before. Are you new? You should excuse me though... You seem to have caught me at a bad moment," she giggled as she hugged the bottle.

Light Light

Last edited:
FINNEGAN BROWN

Finally after a lot of commotion, Finnegan sat down for dinner. He cut into the beautifully baked salmon and held it up in appreciation before eating it, savoring it thoroughly. He had just about taken one bite when a huge pointy trident was pointed at him. "Get up Finnegan! You're not suited for the title of Alpha. I challenge you for your spot." Dante growled. Finnegan's eye twitched. When I previously stated that he was at his limits, I was mistaken. For he was now really at his limits.

"No." Finnegan scowled, "This can wait until after I finish dinner and meet up with Letavis and co." This time, he was not going to be disturbed from eating. If Dante went ahead and attacked, the Alpha was definitely not going to hesitate to kill him for real. He didn't bother giving a list of why Dante would make a horrible leader. He didn't even bother trying to think about it. All he ever wanted to think about was dinner.

Some would say that this was his deep desire. To eat a meal and have a peaceful evening, uninterrupted. But was that possible? Nooo.

Of course, that wasn't his deepest desire. But for now, it would suffice.

The Elder The Elder

ELIAS SACHETS

Elias felt stupid for running out of the dining hall. She felt bad because she might have hurt the feelings of a guest. She bit her lips and slowed to a walking pace, chiding herself for being unreasonable. I'll talk to him and apologise... She decided. Her previous state of hunger had disappeared. She took a long breath of the fresh midnight air and stretched. The silence of the night was calm and welcoming.

"Aah!" Elias tripped on her heels and fell face first to the ground with a soft thud. "Oww..." She winced, sitting up and dusting herself. A sudden foul odor wafted through the air. Elias sniffed, looking around to ascertain the source. It smells almost like...

Burnt skin. And it's close by.

Elias got up and walked a little, following the putrid scent. She found herself at the dock and two bodies limp a few feet away from her. Elias froze and her blood ran cold. The smell was bad and the sight made her want to puke. Elias drew a shaky breath as fear hit her. Were they... dead? She didn't want to be here alone. Elias was scared. "Rhea... Y-Yuki?" She whispered as her throat closed up. She prayed for a response, but got empty, ominous silence.

Yuki was terribly wounded and Elias realized that the burnt smell was coming from the woman she considered her second mother. She knelt down and looked at the scorching marks on her back and legs. She covered her mouth, feeling the urge to puke. Just looking at them was painful, she didn't know why anyone would do something so cruel to a person. Elias felt her heart in her throat and her breathing quickened rapidly. "Rhea?" She croaked, turning Rhea's body over with trembling hands

Only, she wished she hadn't...

Elias peered into burnt, empty, eye sockets; a horrible image she would never forget. She fell backwards and inched away, every muscle in her body filled with terror. Elias let out a blood curdling scream and covered her face, tears flowing endlessly. "SOMEONE, HELP!" She cried in horror. She was too afraid to even notice if Rhea and Yuki were still breathing, and assumed the worst.

Noivian Noivian Light Light

The Oracle
As Kia kicked her in the stomach, the Oracle had to hide her smile. She had enjoyed it but she couldn't let it show. Once Kira was in charge of her and simply asked for information, she was instantly bored. This one seemed like she wouldn't torture her, without motive. For now she'd give her some bait, show her she's worth using force on. "Death, Famine, War, and Pestilence dock upon the island and inflict their curse. The apocalypse to your livelihoods may end with the death of these beings, for their parents do not truly love these children. I'll stop there, I won't give you anything else." ( Moolock Moolock )

Andre
Andre knew she was going through this because of him, he was used to it though. Andre sits on the counter besides Trish and briefly glances at her from time to time. "Yes, I'm new here. I'm visiting with my three other companions for negotiations with your leader. Don't know how long I'll be staying here. What about you? I came here to get to know you more anyways, I am interested in you after all." ( Totorokoro Totorokoro )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back