• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
The Story

A war between the monsters ( led by Echidna and Typhoeus ), the Titans, Giants, and the Gods has plagued the world for 10 years. Due to this war, all mortals have been wiped out. Even with the Earth in a post apocalyptic state, the war still rages on. Two years before the war there have been cases of beings from all four factions conceiving children with either mortals or unnamed beings.

The children of these four factions were collected by Gaea when they turned 12. They were sent to an underground city where they were taught of the evil their parents have and will commit by Rhea. Once convinced, these children were trained as highly effective mercenaries. Now with the years of training and ( brainwashing ) from Gaea. These adolescents were ranked by the Greek alphabet. The strongest and the leader being Alpha. With Omega being the complete opposite at the bottom of the list. Once one person beats the other they switch ranks. This team of 24 kids are to be exposed to the post apocalyptic world, to end the war and defeat the leaders of all four factions.

The decisions on whether they do this through frontal attacks, espionage, or sly assassination is based on the missions they're given and the calls the Alpha makes. Unless, they're lead onto a completely different path.

Yes you can make a child from any of the four factions, not just demigods. The age has to be 17.

IMG_1156.PNG

( K Kiowa Jouska Jouska Quillicious Quillicious DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath @Tazmodo )

Last edited:
I´d be in and, if i am to call dibs on a role right now, I´d like something between beta gamma or delta, if i may.

Nice to know that you're interested! Everyone is calling dibs on those and nobody wants Alpha. To be honest I don't want the pressure of leadership either XD

Anyways, I'll add you to the chat for this on Discord to cook up a character, okay? Since the characters grew up together it's good to decide what type of relations your character has with others

Oh, if nobody wants alpha, i can take it, but my characters tend to be antiheroes or crazy, dunno how good of a leader that would be.

Maybe though thats the point. My character sucks as a leader but is too strong to be removed. XD

Yeah, we're going to decide who gets what rank based off of a placement tournament

The Alpha can be impeached. If there is indisputable evidence of an Alpha failing as a leader, an impeachment can be started once the Beta declares the Alpha to be unfit. After this 15 out of the 24 must vote against the Alpha for them to be impeached

You can be an antihero because honestly that would lead the RP in a fun direction. Especially since I give the Alpha more control of where the characters go in terms of plot than I have myself

ca9.gif

Count me in!

Light Light I'm interested. Seems Delta is already taken. If it's not also taken, could my character be Gary/Gamma?

Gamma is taken as well, normally you'd but thrown to Nu but I can give you my rank, Lambda. You can just challenge Gamma to a certain challenge for their rank in the rp

Oh ok. I'm Nu here anyway so that's fine. But how big of a difference is there between each rank? You stated that the children were ranked based on their power.

Oh ok. I'm Nu here anyway so that's fine. But how big of a difference is there between each rank? You stated that the children were ranked based on their power.

Honestly I can't tell you that since the ranks are all over the place. We decided to base it off who wanted dibs on what if I'm honest XD

So who knows, those above you could be weaker. Your character would know that since these characters already know each other since they grew up and trained alongside each other. Not every rank up has to be a fight, you can challenge them to who can lead a capture the flag game better or who can give the best leadership speech

We changed it from power due to complications and I will edit that. The character sheet is in the reply above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back