• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Last edited:
Yeah I totally am. Would it be okay if I made an omega. I have always wanted to make a character with the affinity to able to use all magic, but is only able to completely sync with two forms of magic. I can explain it more, but it would take forever. Just think of it like this. Chaos created everything. So all powers originally came from chaos. Thus he or she would technically be able to at least grasp a sliver of any kind of power.

Yeah I totally am. Would it be okay if I made an omega. I have always wanted to make a character with the affinity to able to use all magic, but is only able to completely sync with two forms of magic. I can explain it more, but it would take forever. Just think of it like this. Chaos created everything. So all powers originally came from chaos. Thus he or she would technically be able to at least grasp a sliver of any kind of power.

I'm going to have to say no to this type of character mostly because of how drastically powerful that would make them and also because I doubt Chaos would partake in any of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back