Experiences Whats Your Time of Day to Role-Play?

BadApple

Just a returning nobody 💖💙💛
Simple question.
What time of day do you enjoy role-playing or writing at?
Do you like to write when it rains or snows?

For me, it's early in the morning before anyone wakes up.
And then at Night when the moon is high.
Especially when it's snowing!

Nighttime when everyone's asleep. The later, the better. Weather doesn't matter when it's pitch black outside -- the key is that I get some time alone. However, between university studies, working part-time and taking care of a house, I often have to write whenever I get the chance. I've spent many, many lunch breaks hashing out the basics of a reply on my phone and being able to write despite a busy surrounding has definitely helped me channel my focus now as I've grown older. But yeah, to return to your question -- I'd take a long, dark night of writing than sitting in the midst of a cramped cafeteria.

Personally, there's two moments for me- Late at night and early in the morning (both the kind right before going to sleep and right after I wake up). I just find that these are the times when my mind is most active and clear, and in which I can push myself the most.

Any moment of the day when I can actually have time to write. Ideally, if no one bothers me at that time. Which often tends to be evenings but not necessarily.

Role play time is whenever the other person responds I guess. I would say I don't prefer to write when it's rainy or moody outside.

Late at night. I am a night owl so I tend to function better at night. When the sun comes up is usually when I got to sleep.

AH, nifty!
It doesn't tell me when you guys reply to the forum anymore, I'm so sad I missed these few. D:<

After work usually, especially if I have had a chance to take a nap too. Usually it gives me a chance to recharge and my brain a chance to reset.

This more often then not means late evening is when replies are up as I work in the mornings most of the week

Usually evenings, although I've discovered that recently if I rp too close to bed time I get too hyped to sleep. XD
Weekends during the day can be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back