Other What's your most hated fan ship?

Jackbam, Markbam, Jackbum, Markbum, Markjae, Jackjae, Markjin, Jackjin

basically any ship that breaks up markson because markson is bae

i also hate phan and troyler

Medic and Heavy from tf2. A ship sprung from a bad healing tactic, only healing the heavy and nobody else. As a medic main myself, this really frustrates me when i see a medic only heal the fatty with a minigun instead of saving the soldier about to fall from death with a 1/100 chance of hitting. Be glad i didnt pull an Array Seven in this middle of this.

I'm assuming you're American or British. What makes you think that women are treated worse/differently in this generation?

I never once said I thought women were treated worse in this generation. In fact, I believe this is the best time to be alive. People are so much more aware and respectful. But it's still not equal. And yes, I am American.

How are both genders not equal? Currently, I think the feminist cause is useless in this generation. If you somehow convince me that women are indirectly or directly treated worse, then I'll join your cause. 

When were those articles written? They sound pretty outdated. For instance, it talks about gender inequality in politics, yet the world has multiple female prime ministers. And you can't say that America hasn't had a female president yet because Hillary Clinton is the only female candidate.

When were those articles written? They sound pretty outdated. For instance, it talks about gender inequality in politics, yet the world has multiple female prime ministers. And you can't say that America hasn't had a female president yet because Hillary Clinton is the only female candidate.

Sarah Palin says "hi".

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking hate anime as well. @The Gunrunner. It has the worst graphics as well as the worst acting/voice acting. But most of all, anime's repetitive characters. 

Normally people would bash against you for saying that, but i understand that people have different opinions. Please, try to state your opinion in a more kind manner so people wont try to put your head on a pike. @Darth Gangsta

Why do I have to say it in a kind manner? It's just my opinion and how I express it, I don't hate anime with my everything, it's for humor purposes. Besides, I watch an anime it's called the Boondocks (technically it's not anime but it uses its style and acting and makes fun of it a lot. I consider it a good anime though). I don't want to cause any problems but I think people on this site take things too seriously.

"It has the worst" into "It has poor" and "The worst acting" into "It has easy to spot acting". That was early in the morning for me so i was tired, i meant to have more of a polite description of the flaws. And do remember, this is the internet, even what i am typing can be considered being rude here

"It has the worst" into "It has poor" and "The worst acting" into "It has easy to spot acting". That was early in the morning for me so i was tired, i meant to have more of a polite description of the flaws. And do remember, this is the internet, even what i am typing can be considered being rude here

I fail to see how statements such as "it has the worst acting" is rude. It's simply nothing more than stating an opinion. 

All of RWBY's ships.  They need to sink.  NOW.

RWBY is NOT about romance, yet the people who are aboard the ships only care about the romance aspect, and not the damn story.  It's gotten so toxic to the point it's actually destroying the community.  (For those of you who watch RWBY, I am specifically talking about the Black Sun and Bumblebee ships here).  Their mindset is literally, differing thoughts, you are attacking our thoughts.  This is why I avoid this kind of stuff.  People become wayyyyy too passionate about this stuff.

I guess I am more angry not about the ships, but the community behind them.  rant of the day.

I have my own reason, @Darth Gangsta

I find the writing to be horrendous, many times spreading their cheeks and defecating on the "Show, don't tell" rule of writing. Their characters indeed repeat themselves over and over...

And those god-awful speeches. It doesn't matter if the character has their guts out and their teeth kicked in, they will give one of those terrible fifth-grader speeches about love and friendship.

Though not all of it is bad, just the overwhelming majority. I recommend 'Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.' Doesn't have most of the problems.

Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima from DRRR!!

It's not plausible. Izaya ruins Shizuo. Shizuo's pursuit of Orihara is out of pure hatred for everything he represents and everything he has done to negatively effect many of the things/people Shizuo - dare I say it - loves. Shizuo wants Izaya dead with every fiber of his being but I seriously doubt he would even pretend to court Izaya for the sake of killing him. THAT is how deep his hatred goes. He would rather Izaya live than stomach being intimate with him. Izaya on the other hand would gladly ship for that purpose or any other that could pan out as interesting. That said, intimacy is the last thing on his mind, at least in this sense. It would absolutely be to be a fuckboi and enjoy the pleasure of eating away at someone else's heart from the inside; his specialty. 

They are both attractive, it's incredibly fun to watch their scenes together (especially that final one) and I actually really enjoy Izaya as an antagonist, but there is no intimate chemistry between them. I don't particularly feel any way about many ships, but this one does rub me incorrectly. 

And besides: Shio-kun is mine. So Varona can gtfo, too. 

Come to think of it, I hate alot of shipping in general, necause they usual make no sense. Nowadays, the only qualification for a shipnis for two people to speak to each other................and sometimes not even that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back