Other What's your most hated fan ship?

tumblr_mwm7en0hlZ1syt3jko1_1280.jpg

Like, what's the point of doing this?

I hate PepsiCola

and I also hate RoseJohn

so it seems I just hate ships involving John Egbert

Genji and Hanzo from Overwatch for the simple fact that they are brothers. I guess any blood-related incest ships in general though I tend to be more accepting of them if they are actually canon. But, that's another case entirely.

Oh boy, I have a lot.

dan x phil

Mentally screwed Kaneki X Touka

Anna x Elsa

Hans x Elsa

Pretty much any cross over ship.

Watson x Sherlock 

Dean x Sam

Jumin x Zen

Yato x Yukine

Pretty much any incest ship, or ship that romanticizes pedophilia.

Link x midna woops.

Too many to place them all.

[SIZE= 11px]p.s. never call a ship a boat. That is just rude to the captain.  ([/SIZE]I'm jesting. )

Any crossover shipping and anything that is not cannon with the exception of TaichiXSora from Digimon.

I got one ship for you

Yang X Ruby

Yep, it exists. Now, excuse me as I bash my head against the wall and ask why the fuck does this exist

Genji and Hanzo from Overwatch for the simple fact that they are brothers. I guess any blood-related incest ships in general though I tend to be more accepting of them if they are actually canon. But, that's another case entirely.

That reminds me of Hidashi from Big Hero 6. Hiro is 14, Tadashi is at least 18, they're brothers, and Tadashi is dead.

I tend to not like "shipping", because anything that isn't canon -well isn't canon. But I get it, and I do like the aspect of it that it's simply there for fun, and not meant to be taken seriously.

On that note, I hate it when people take shipping seriously, because it isn't. No one honestly cares about a random person online's ship. xD Truthfully. (Especially OC-Canon shipping lol like what?)

Regardless, I dislike ships that don't make sense. (Incest ones are a big one there). But like characters that have no chemistry, or would never work out, or would never get together. Those are the types of ships that I dislike. If theres some chance then fine, but often people go wayyy too far with "ships". xP

In general though, shippings just for fun, and I dont mind it.

LxLight

I mean seriously people it doesn't work! Though if I'm being honest I think L would die alone surrounded by sweets...he doesn't ship right with anyone

every last one of them...

can we please have some platonic relationships that aren't seen as a stepping stone for romance? 

I just really don't like any romantic ship that pairs someone who is lesbian or gay with a man or a woman. Like, why??? Why? I don't like abusive ships like Harly Quin x Joker, but I kinda iffy on Jasper x Lapis. As they stand in the show now I wouldn't ship them together because it's obvious the relationship isn't healthy for either of them (though Lapis is obviously the main victim here), but given that Steven Universe puts (well, used to put) a big emphasis on the fact that people are redeemable, so maybe that'll change in the future? Idk. Though I can also understand people who've been  in abusive relationships shipping them because it's a way for them to cope, so really it starts to go into a gray area of sorts.

I also don't like ships that are basically "OMG, a guy and girl took ONE GLANCE at each other. OTPP!!!" And really I can say I don't like any ship that ships two characters who've had like..2 seconds of interaction. And hate ships are fine if it's like, they act like they hate each other but they clearly don't and both of them understand that well, but ships where the two of them actually hate each other is kinda iffy for me.

Bellamy and Clarke.

Lucas and Riley.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one ship for you

Yang X Ruby

Yep, it exists. Now, excuse me as I bash my head against the wall and ask why the fuck does this exist

Pfft that's nothing....ever heard of StalinXHitler. That's right, it's a thing. There are literally pictures of them in love and shit. Like....why tho? 

i wouldn't say it's my LEAST FAVORITE but i really don't like victor and yuuri as a couple in yuri on ice.

i'm really excited that they are a couple, because that's a big step for anime, but i think the whole thing is a little more steeped in fanservice than i'd like, there's an uncomfortable power balance what with victor being yuuri's coach, and most of all i just don't really think that they click all that well. but everyone seems to love it-- i think they might love it just because it's gay (which is of course no problem, i mean, i'm gay!)

I don't like Strayed/Merrygate

Props if you get what the hell I'm talking about.

I don't like Saitama/Genos either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back