Other What's your most hated fan ship?

Hm... ships I hate... Amethyst and Pearl in Steven Universe. In my book, they're friends, nothing more. I despise it when people ship her with Greg or the mayor... which is apparently a thing?

Pearl and Mystery Girl, though... I like that.

Ahem... Fenders (Fenris x Anders) in Dragon Age 2 is probably my top NOTP. I hate it. Fenris was a slave, and Anders constantly calls it "one bad experience" as if it wasn't a big deal to be constantly abused throughout your life... even though he went through basically the same thing.

I just don't like Anders, tbh.

The Duchess and Arisen from Dragon's Dogma is a big nope for me. I've never liked her, probably because the game shoves it down your throat when you first meet her onward. I'd rather be with Quina.

And of course, shipping real people (it's creepy af) and incest.

Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara...

Pairing those two together is like completely misunderstanding their characters. You don't see it really until later, but Izaya hates Shizuo just as much as Shizuo hates Izaya because he doesn't really consider him human. Shizuo's inhuman strength files him out of Izaya's vision of "humans". Shizuo hates Izaya because he's horrible. If you don't know why Izaya is horrible, watch Durarara! and hopefully it will become apparent. Don't get me wrong though, Izaya is a wonderful character, he does all the right things to make you hate him. But them together? Ugh.

uhhh....I don't really have any ships I hate. People can ship what they wanna ship, I'm not usually going to get to annoyed by it. After all, I have Shipped Some Shit in my day, so I don't really feel comfortable ruining fun for other people. But if I had to choose one, I'd echo an earlier poster and say Harley Quinn & The Joker--it's not romantic, never has been, never will be. Just. Nope.

I'm not a fan of Draminone (Draco X Hermione) I've never understood how that could work. They're was never any hinting that seemed plausible to me. It just feels too forced to me. And while the same can be said for Drarry, I actually enjoy that one. It seems a little more likely than Dramione to me. I will always ship Hermione and Ron. That's just how it is for me :)

The worst for me is Hanzo x McCree. Like I get that people want more LGBTQ couples in games, but we already have Phar-Mercy and Junk-Hog being a thing in Overwatch. Not everyone has to be LGBT.

I think the one I hate the most is Destiel. 

(Dean x Castiel, Supernatural)

It's just so forced. Dean is not gay, nor is he bisexual. All I've ever seen between them is friendship, possibly brotherhood.

Just stop.

Dean and Sam, why?!?!?

Natsu and Happy 

Goku and Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo 

Sephiroth and Aerith 

Android 18 and Master Roshi

Eren and Levi

Eren and Mikasa 

Killua and Gon

Inuyasha and Sango

Sesshomaru and Ren

*Prepares for sharp & pointy daggers to be thrown her way*

Sasuke X Sakura

Vincent X Lucrecia

Usagi X Mamoru

Cloud X Tifa

Izaya X Shizuo

ok so i hate to say this, but

i really don't like viktor and yuuri from yoi as a couple?? i mean, i enjoy that they are a couple. a prominent, canon gay relationship in anime is a very good thing but...

damn i just don't think they're well-suited at all.

I think the one I hate the most is Destiel. 

(Dean x Castiel, Supernatural)

It's just so forced. Dean is not gay, nor is he bisexual. All I've ever seen between them is friendship, possibly brotherhood.

Just stop.

I like Destiel in a non-canon way. I think it's a really nice ship and they would work well together, but it just wouldn't work in the show. I can't see it happening.

This one's really unpopular but I absolutely hate Betty x Archie (from Riverdale).

I don't pay much attention to ships, but there are a few that I will never understand:

1. Ib x Gary from the RPG Maker horror game, Ib. For those of you who are unaware, Gary is around 18 to 23 years old...and Ib is 9. When I was really into RPG Maker, I saw this ship everyone, and as far as I could tell, the only way people tried to make this work was by making Ib older while Gary stays the same.

2. Youtuber ships. Ya know, Septiplier, Pewdiecry, etc. I don't get these at all, and the thought of people shipping actual people over the smallest things they do in a collab or whatever is just weird to me. Most of them already have girlfriends anyway, so it seems a bit pointless in my opinion.

3. Jack x Elsa. ...I can't explain this one, but it exists and is very popular for some reason.

I don't really have any complaints for a specific ship, if don't like it I don't read it. That said I'm definitely not a fan of Transformers x human pairings..... there's a lot of squick factor going on for me there. I also don't like the idea of shipping real people together.

I don't agree with Draco x Hermione. Hermione is too opinionated and I don't think Draco would ever get with her, despite JK saying that Draco did have feelings for her after the series ended.

I also hate Snarry (Snape/Harry) and Tom (LV)/Harry. I never pictured Harry as gay and I am sorry, I can't see Harry willingly serving or getting with 1. the man who pretty much sold his parents and was obsessed with his mother, or 2. the man who kiled his parents and tried to kill him numerous times.

Bella/Edward of Twilight. He's a controlling jerk towards Bella and she's too stupid to realize, all she's obsessed with is not dying after finding out he's a vampire.

Anime wise...I don't like Yuki/Kaname of Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty. I think Yuki/Zero is better. Kaname is also controlling and seems rather possessive, I think it is obvious, at least to me, that he hates Zero being around Yuki, and wants to destroy that friendship. I don't care that he gave Zero his blood or the rest of Zero's sire's blood, he only did it so he could have a tool to take out his uncle and protect Yuki.

Inuyasha...I'll probably be attacked for this but I don't think that Inuyasha should have gotten in a relationship. Once Kikyo came back, heck before then, he always obssesed over her, even when he was with Kagome. Kagome was rather jealous and insecure towards Inuyasha, again this is my opinion from watching the series at least twice.

I don't like Ron/Hermione. JK admitted it's nothing but wish fulfillment on her part and I just don't like Ron period. He's jealous of Harry's fame and money, he is insecure with being overlooked by his older brothers, and always leaves Harry. Granted, he does come back but he still acts like a prat. I'm personally convinced that if Harry had not hung out with Ron and Hermione wasn't such an uptight know-it-all that Harry could have done better in school once he was away from the Dursleys. It isn't like the Dursleys would know what grades Harry got at Hogwarts but Hermione couldn't bear anyone to be superior to her, she was desparate to prove she could fit in and unintentionally acted in a manner that caused others not to like her.

The fact that people ship Master Chief and the Arbiter disgusts me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back