Other What's your most hated fan ship?

I really hate when people ship two heterosexual YouTubers together and then proceed to make sexual fan fiction I am personally not down with that lol

Oh my god, Jelsa. The infestation has been going on for years.

"They make the perfect pair because they both have ice powers."
Second reasoning?
"Um, they both have white hair?"
Anything else?
"...."
;-))))

Oh my god, Jelsa. The infestation has been going on for years.

"They make the perfect pair because they both have ice powers."
Second reasoning?
"Um, they both have white hair?"
Anything else?
"...."
;-))))

They both wear blue :P

Halo: Literally anything. Halo=/=romance
Death Note: LxLight makes me want to barf, even when it's genderbent. Just no.
HunterxHunter: Most of the things that have to do with anyone in the Phantom Troupe are an automatic no.
Star Wars: Reylo. It's never gonna work, and even if it did, it's not something I want to see. Or really any TFA character x another character.
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Oh, I must be colourblind for forgetting to mention that.

Oh! And they both suffer from loneliness/isolation.

The more and more I see these two being put together, the more Elsa starts to look a little bit like a gender-bend of Jack

I second this statement. Also probably has a huge part in why they get paired up so often.... although there could be some things said about having someone attracted to someone who is pretty much an exact copy of themselves.

Oh! And they both suffer from loneliness/isolation.

I second this statement. Also probably has a huge part in why they get paired up so often.... although there could be some things said about having someone attracted to someone who is pretty much an exact copy of themselves.
Are you suggesting that you ship them? Shit bitch LMAO.

Daryl Dixon x Beth Daryl x Carol Shawn x Lori Rick x Lori
Heck, some people even ship Rick and Carl it's just yuckkk.
Not to mention ships from Warrior Cats. Honestly! I mean Jake an Tallstar are an okay fantasy one, but things like Scourge x Tigerstar Tigerheart x Dovewing. Kill me.

Daryl Dixon x Beth Daryl x Carol Shawn x Lori Rick x Lori
Heck, some people even ship Rick and Carl it's just yuckkk.
Not to mention ships from Warrior Cats. Honestly! I mean Jake an Tallstar are an okay fantasy one, but things like Scourge x Tigerstar Tigerheart x Dovewing. Kill me.
Rick and Carl... Are you fucking serious?

Need to go get myself some barf bags now.

Are you suggesting that you ship them? Shit bitch LMAO.

No! Definitely not. I am not a fan of Frozen at all for that matter, but I do really like ROTG).

I'm just being not-so-helpful :P

*Prepares for sharp & pointy daggers to be thrown her way*

Sasuke X Sakura

Vincent X Lucrecia

Usagi X Mamoru

Cloud X Tifa

Izaya X Shizuo

THANK YOU

Over here my top NOTP is Adlock-- Irene Adler is GAY AS HELL and Sherlock, while never said outright, has subtext giving him gay leanings as well. Among other things.

FFVII wise I cannot stand Vincent and Lucretia being shipped together, but then I read fics with humanized Hojo (and damn are they good)

I really hate yaoi ships. I can have yuri, but yaoi just makes me turn away and want to barf. No offense to anyone who likes it, I just find the image of two hairy man rubbing against each other a bit disturbing, but that's just me.

Oh! I just thought of something else that I actually does drive me pretty crazy.

OC or Author Insert X Canon Character

I've seen this (Or something similar) waaaay too many times:

"Hey I'm your lost/secret family member and I have cool powers and a traumatic background, which for some reason makes it totally necessary that I move in RIGHT now! Also your life (and the lives of all your our cool and important friends) now revolve around me; forget that you have other people to worry and care about and important things to do."

It is very rare that I find an OC lead who I like, and it gets even worse if the OC replaces an existing love interest.

This is kinda generalized, but I hate it when people ship characters that already have a love interest... Like, shipping Kirito, from Sword Art Online, with someone who isn't Asuna. It's just pointless, I mean, you already have a ship! We don't need to make another one! Is there something I'm missing here? If so, someone please explain...

Ah Warrior cats, that brings back memories. Two cats look at each other? They're a ship now.

For ships I don't like,
incest ships,
ships with Loki (I just can't ship him with anyone)
RPS it's so squidgy for me when people ship real people.

Adoribull completely disgusts me. And the fact that is actually a possible canon is even more revolting.
Whenever I don't plan to romance either of them I always refuse to accept one of them in the inquisition, just out of spite.

Any straight relationships that's practically shoehorned into the story with no real relevance to the plot, except LOOK HE'S GOT A WOMAN TO FIGHT FOR NOW even though they have literally no chemistry and their relationship is based on that One Time their eyes met during training or some shit.

Would I be fine with it if it was gay? Yep

As for specific ships, mako mori x raleigh from Pacific Rim is easily one. It written to be a platonic, strong bond between them for ONCE in a blockbuster movie

I don't really care about ships any more, but I'm gonna do this any way. Here I go.

Egobang (Arin Hanson x Danny Avidan) and other ships that involve real people.

Sebaciel (Sebatian Michealis x Ciel Phantomhive) and other age gap ships.

McHanzo (McCree x Hanzo) and Shimadacest (Genji and Hanzo)

Any and all incest ships.

Kruppants (Benjamin Krupp x Captain Underpants) and all other CU ships.
[Yes, this is real. Tumblr can ship anyone. Even characters from children's books]
*kills self*
HOW CAN MR. KRUPP DATE HIMSELF
I'm done. Tumblr ruined my existence.
I can't live in the same universe as whoever came up with that.
I'm lying yes I can but I'll just be in deep suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back