Food What's your McDonald's order?

“Can I get a large mocha frappe, a ten piece chicken nugget with honey mustard and a large fry? Thank you!”

I have the app for everything because I love reward points and coupons. So, I get the cheapest things. Give me the two for three with a free large fry and drink. I think I typically get fries though, like I know they aren't real potatoes but eating the fries with some of their buffalo sauce makes me happy
What do you mean they aren’t real potatoes? If not potato then what? Over here making me second guess my life choices 🤨😂

Omg, every time I go its always chicken nuggets with hot mustard to dip in (i swear its so good), fries, and a sweet tea to drink. My favorite meal

What do you mean they aren’t real potatoes? If not potato then what? Over here making me second guess my life choices 🤨😂
When I was kid someone told me they had like seven ingredients, id ont know if it is true though. A quick google search has told me that I have been lied to. They are potatoes but with a little extra stuff

20 piece nuggets, large fry, and a medium chocolate shake…or a sprite instead of the shake if im not feelin it
the fries and the shake are the big draw tho, since my sister and i would dip our fries in the shake when we were younger

When I was kid someone told me they had like seven ingredients, id ont know if it is true though. A quick google search has told me that I have been lied to. They are potatoes but with a little extra stuff
Now I could see something like that about their nuggets- like it’s not real chicken meat or something. Aaahhh gotcha, it would be wild to make fake potato when it’s pretty cheap 😅 I’d still eat it regardless their fries are pretty yummy

I don't eat McDonald's anymore, except for exactly two items that sometimes I just get inexplicable cravings for: hash browns, and apple pies. Wow. We have hash browns on sale in every convenience store here in Japan, but nothing compares to the McDonald's hash brown. And the apple pie? Why is it so good??? I also love the seasonal spring "apple pie" that comes out that has sakura mochi and anko in it. So delicious! But I think I can count on my hand how many times I eat it in a year. Maybe even less than a hand. But if anybody tried to tell me that a convenience store had the best hash browns, I'd climb to the top of my hill and scream where the best ones are, for real! 😆

Literally had one two days ago, lol!

It was a large quarter pounder with extra everything. Basically extra sauce, dressing and bacon. Then a sharebox of halloumi fries with my gf! But I was soo sad. There is a creamy ranch sauce meant to be available here but it was out. Including the ice cream so no smarties mcflurry :closedeyescryingfrown:

strawberry-banana smoothie, it's been a while though, i usually go to timmies, at which i buy frozen lemonade and maybe a honey cruller ^^

A Filet-O-Fish meal with extra tartar sauce on the side to dip fries in. McDonald's surprisingly has the best tartar sauce I've ever had. Oh, and I always get unsweetened iced tea as the drink because it is always reliable. Often I will go to McDonald's just to get an iced tea and drink it with another restaurant's food.

For breakfast I usually get an egg McMuffin without cheese. Does anyone else like dipping McDonald's hash browns in maple syrup?

It's been the same my whole life and it'll never change.

McChicken, fries, and 'cola. The number or size of which depends on money alone.

i am simple man

i go to ordering machine and take everything off of cheeseburger because they wont let you order sauce packets individual, i add 10 sauce packets of varying flavor and 1 large lemonade to make it a meal so it costs less by volume. i throw the 2 buns away, squirt all of the packets into lemonade and check if theres an occupied police parking spot outside to throw the concoction at.
uhm?
xD

Before Keto, double cheeserburgers or the mushroom and swiss with a huge fry or two to pick at over several hours. Now a days I can't even go near those golden arches, the hunger for non-keto fries is so great.

Lately been getting the big mac meal. I got the grimace shake twice, it was immaculate. Also I love their coffee. I find their black coffee to be superior to Starbucks'.

10 piece mcnugget meal with buffalo sauce and a Hi-C. Add an apple pie if I’m feeling frisky.

im largely more focused for their breakfast items, and when i do, its always a mcgriddle and hashbrowns

Oh this is so easy haha - quarter pounder with cheese, no pickles, fries, and a large diet coke

20 piece nugget with hot mustard. that's it. sometimes if i'm feeling rich i'll get an orange hi-c.

hot mustard gang rise up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back