Food What's your McDonald's order?

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
For me it's a medium sized Big Mac meal with a six piece chicken nugget side with honey mustard and regular coca cola. 🍔 🍟

Large Filet-o-fish meal with a Dr. Pepper.
For breakfast, I always go with the Egg McMuffin and two hashbrowns.

Three cheeseburgers, small fries and a BBQ sauce. Occasionally an ice cream, and if I’m not eating at home, Coke Zero.

Usually an original chicken sandwich with fries and a coke (no ice). But when it's March, it's the same thing but with the Shamrock Shake.

I worked at McDonald's for over a year so I don't tend to go there by choice, but when I do I like a:
Medium quarter pounder meal, extra pickles and mustard, with fries and a chocolate shake or an oj. I like to get an oreo mcflurry after

I'd have to modestly say I order the Quarter pounder (No Ketchup, but add big mac sauce) meal with a medium fry and Dr. Pepper. Though my other order is the Chicken nuggies (10 Pc) with Honey Mustard and BBQ. Additionally I tend to enjoy a Spicy McChicken, (Add Cheese & Bacon) Medium Fry and an Oreo Mcflurry.

I always order the Big Mac meal that reminds me I haven’t had McDonald’s in a long time.

I always order the Big Mac meal that reminds me I haven’t had McDonald’s in a long time.
I used to always order the Big Mac meal. Eventually I decided to branch off and try the things I posted about above. Still though, that meal will forever be splendid.

I used to always order the Big Mac meal. Eventually I decided to branch off and try the things I posted about above. Still though, that meal will forever be splendid.
Yeah something about the secret sauce, their sesame seed bun and the patty.

i am simple man

i go to ordering machine and take everything off of cheeseburger because they wont let you order sauce packets individual, i add 10 sauce packets of varying flavor and 1 large lemonade to make it a meal so it costs less by volume. i throw the 2 buns away, squirt all of the packets into lemonade and check if theres an occupied police parking spot outside to throw the concoction at.

My favorite order is a Quarter Pounder Cheeseburger with large fries, Six Chicken Nuggets, and a Large Coke. A pretty satisfying meal when you don't have the energy or time to cook something up.

40-piece Chicken Nuggets with BBQ Sauce, orange High-C drink (large), and (maybe) a small order of french fries.

Haven't been there in years, but I'd usually get a 6-piece nugget meal or split the two burger combo with someone.

it used to be a big mac but now they've changed it and it's not good anymore >:'(
so rn i've been getting the like
i think it's called deluxe mcchicken? deluxe mccrispy??
some kind of chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato

and then it's fries and a mocha frappe

I grab two of their crispy chicken sandwiches and top them with a large fry and a large sprite!

Any sort of beef/chicken burger but add big mac sauce and chips. They don't serve dr pepper at maccas in aus but I would eat there more if they did.

I have the app for everything because I love reward points and coupons. So, I get the cheapest things. Give me the two for three with a free large fry and drink. I think I typically get fries though, like I know they aren't real potatoes but eating the fries with some of their buffalo sauce makes me happy

Currently it's the McSpicy Chicken burger. Sometimes I get the fish burger (I actually like it? idk why it's so controversial)

Ten piece nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, a medium chocolate shake, and medium french fries.

Breakfast is always sausage, egg and cheese Mcgriddle with orange juice and a hashbrown. Lunch is fish-o-filet, fries and sprite! Sometimes I get a sundae with fudge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back