Food What's your McDonald's order?

I got a Big Mac Meal Xtra Sauce with large coke today and Double Quarter Pounder and Cheese meal with xtra pickles, xtra mustard and large coke. Mostly been getting the 40 piece chicken nuggets with 2 large fries or double quarter pounder and cheese meal lately.

Two six piece chicken nuggets, a happy meal, a medium big mac with fries and extra dip, A medium Chocolate shake, two fish burgers of which one has cheese, and a large Coca Cola soda.

Two double quarter pounders and a small water. Typically BOGO due to the survey on the previous receipt.

No fries or soft drink because I have to watch the carbs and sugar. The two buns which come with the pound of meat and cheese is pushing it.

Not in the US, so the names might be different

I get a McChicken Menu and a double cheeseburger.

Sometimes I switch the McChicken with 9er nuggets.

But no matter what, afterwards I feel regret and the desire to change my diet 😂

Not in the US, so the names might be different

I get a McChicken Menu and a double cheeseburger.

Sometimes I switch the McChicken with 9er nuggets.

But no matter what, afterwards I feel regret and the desire to change my diet 😂
Probably the grease in the burger. Great for somewhat alleviating a hangover. Not so great afterwards or otherwise.

Last edited:
Crispy Chicken meal large with fries with extra salt. A large Dr. Pepper and sometimes a additional sandwich if i'm super hungry

Big Tasty with small salad and balsamico dressing, peach ice tea, 6 pieces of chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce

double cheeseburger with a medium fry. i always get ranch and sometimes a sprite.

I don't eat McDonald's often, as I like to eat healthy, but I like to get a quarter pounder with cheese, a large fry (which somehow loses half of its volume immediately, thanks little brother), and an Oreo Mcflurry as well.

I don't eat McDonalds very often, but I remember back when I was a kid and lived in the US my typical order was something like this:

-2 double cheeseburgers
-6 piece chicken nuggets
-Apple juice

If I went to McDonalds nowadays and ordered whatever I wanted, I'd probably stick somewhat to what I used to eat, but with a few additions:

-2 double cheeseburgers
-6 piece chicken nuggets (with BBQ sauce! I discovered I like that for eating with chicken nuggets over ketchup.)
-Large fries
-a large soda or iced tea
-Probably add in an ice cream for dessert

Let's be honest, if I'm going to McDonalds, I'm not thinking about eating healthy, so I might as well enjoy myself while I'm there.

I usually love the McDonalds breakfast menu. Like the egg mcmuffin and the pancakes. The syrup is so delicious.

It depends on my mood but usually I get the $3.99 bundle of a mc chicken and small fries and then a medium fruit punch on the side.

Other times I get the happy meal 6PC mc nuggets, fries, apple slices and chocolate milk.

Chicken McNuggets or Spicy Chicken McNuggets 9 piece meal with medium fries and Cola, though may up the fries to large if I am feeling a bit more hungry.
That's... All I ever get lol.

images - 2024-03-25T211841.537.jpeg
in the philippines, we call it super mega meal c and it's my go-to meal whenever i feel sad. it has coke, fries, mcflurry, and spicy chicken with rice for only 175 ph pesos (3.11 usd). i love dipping the fries in the mcflurry and saving the spicy chicken skin for last :3

After gym If I find myself at Mcdonalds w my friends
I'd usually get 2-3 double cheeseburgers, spicy habanero sauce, 1 vanilla milkshake / Mcflurry.

In the morning I'd get 2 Mcgriddles or whatever it's called. 2 Hashbrowns. Plate of hotcakes. 1 vanilla milkshake.
I'll usually have a water bottle w me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back