What's your guilty pleasure game?

My guilty pleasure is pretty much phone games. Also, The Sims 3, since I still don't have #4 yet

Oh ... League of Legends too. Can't forget about LoL.

....minecraft

mind you the pvp is actually really fun to play. i just need to jitter click and I'll murder anyone in that ladder.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - I love to shoot some arrows into the Bulblins (think that's the green guys) as I pass them by on my horse, and I can never get enough of the story. I wanna get the HD remake.

Smash Bros 3DS' Smash Run mode keeps me coming back as Shulk - gotta love slashing stuff up as the Monado boy.

Kingdom Hearts II FM = Slashing the Heartless. 'Nuff said.  :ph34r:

...and iPhone Solitaire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyrule Warriors is my guilty pleasure. There's nothing like killing hordes of enemies by smashing buttons. Great stress reliever. 

Heh, lucky you, having Hyrule Warriors. I wanna get that game, as well as Hyrule Warriors Legends, that way I can play on the go if I wanna. I got to try out a demo a few times, and played once with my brother. It was an awesome experience, but I'd have rathered play the actual game myself. Crushing hordes of monsters... Leveling up as you go... Becoming a one-person army... *grins devlishly* My kind of action fighter. If I had it, I'd probably have had to list that as my guilty pleasure game.

Dynasty Warriors and COD. Brain-dead times are ahead while playing these games - for a guy who overthinks too much, I'd like to believe swing a sword and some how set upon a crashing wave of the same Chinese man in armor is soothing. Perhaps I'll be good recruit for the oncoming World War against China

Dig Dug and Mappy! They're both non-widely known arcade games, but both are frustrating and relieve stress at the same time!

Dig Dug and Mappy! They're both non-widely known arcade games, but both are frustrating and relieve stress at the same time!

Both of those games are awesome. I remember having them on a plug-and-play system a while back.

Romance Visual Novels (Some of my faves are Katawa Shoujo, Starlight Vega, If My Heart Had Wings). They usually have good stories, tons of feels and lots of juicy, uh, "plot." Yeah, that's the word. xD

.....Heileen 3: New Horizons.

I like Raising Sims, I like sappy romance stuff, the game lets you romance a fairly diverse array of characters (or not), the writing feels good, and I like the way it plays the classical seven virtues and sins like characteristics and not like actual binary good/bad.

Actually, this goes for pretty much anything by Winter Wolves.

Diablo III, because sometimes you just want to roam around stomping things into the floor for looking at you funny (and also trying to kill you, but really, it's because they looked at you funny.  You can stay in town as long as you want and they won't come looking for you to kill you.)

Trials in Tainted Space, because I am not sane.  Seriously, you have to be fairly off-kilter to really appreciate the game outside of its erotic elements.

Galactic Civilization III and Dwarf Fortress, because I like to micromanage and don't mind losing as long as I get to try first.

Skyrim, with so many mods it keeps breaking.  But at least when it's not broken, I get to play a game with varied female body types (Bodyslide for men really should be a thing too..... please?) and so much stuff to do I'm just never gonna finish.

Finally, Spore.  Sometimes you just want to make a crazy creature and watch it galumph around because it gives you the giggles, amirite?

Gagendal.png

Wurbor.png

Club Penguin

tumblr_m3s8quWvws1r0adt2.gif

Well, it's between, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and Dark Souls III. When it comes to DkS III, it's my gluttony for eternal punishment is what keeps me coming back. And The Witcher 3? Well, I love lore, so and it's so full of it, if you know where to look for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back