What's your guilty pleasure game?

I have a few guilty pleasure games...

Sims 3 & 4. I like playing God sometimes...Who doesn't?

Dating sims, whether they are 18+ or rated E.

I've played all of the Skyrim storylines (Main and DLCs) countless times and still continue to play it faithfully. 

Wizard101 
crying-gif11.gif

sweats nervously

i have a counter of how many otome games i've played and so far yesterday i've hit 173

i mean

im guilty that's for sure 

sweats nervously

i have a counter of how many otome games i've played and so far yesterday i've hit 173

i mean

im guilty that's for sure 

lmao me. i've spent more money on otome games than i have on my baking needs, oven included

i'm terrible

Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon... I just... 

I just love those cute lil guys... ; . ; 

I mean, I want to play games where I can kill stuff, but also I want to play as a nice farmer who helps people and a nice villager who gets to befriend cute lil critters in a town ;////; 

fucking cs:go

i don't like saying i play it cos ppl r like "omg an actual russian that plays counterstrike !!!! xddd"

im not even russian for fuckssake 

Viva Pinata. 

I don't care what you say, those games are the shit. 

Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon... I just... 

I just love those cute lil guys... ; . ; 

I mean, I want to play games where I can kill stuff, but also I want to play as a nice farmer who helps people and a nice villager who gets to befriend cute lil critters in a town ;////; 

Ugh harvest moon is SSSSSSOOOOOO GOGOGGOOGGOOODODDDD. 

I'm thinking about getting a 3DS just so I can see what Animal Crossing is all about lmao. 

Spore.  Sure the game is glitch for me and somewhat ugly but I like to think the limbless creatures that have millions of eyes covered by shells and venom spitters attached to there mouths question there existence and why there god made them in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back