What's your guilty pleasure game?

Mopzee

Soldier of Function
What game do you play to blow off some steam or just keep coming back to over and over? 

I effin love pokemon puzzle league challenge, whenever i feel bad about myself I grab my game boy and work out some stress. It also helps that I'm pretty great at it, so it bumps up my self esteem.

Sonic Heroes. Glitch-kick yourself into infinite time stop as Team Dark. Broke a speed running site that didn't know any better several years back that way, actually.

Oblivion or Binding of Isaac. ^^" 

Oblivion 'cause I refuse to let go of Cyrodiil. Binding of Isaac 'cause I get to kill things with my tears. My tears

Every game I play

Stardew Valley/ Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games.  Because honestly, why would someone want to actually run a virtual farm

I play it for the cute girls and guys

Every game I play

Stardew Valley/ Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games.  Because honestly, why would someone want to actually run a virtual farm

I play it for the cute girls and guys

Let's be real. We're all in it for the dating sim element. all the farming is just fuel for that machine.

Let's be real. We're all in it for the dating sim element. all the farming is just fuel for that machine.

Yeah, that's mostly why I play Rune Factory 4. The cute anime girls the plot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monopoly ... because friendships were made to be broken ._.

I'm pretty sure if you're playing monopoly you probably already hate one another anyway. xD

Playing monopoly is like waiting in line at the DMV

*Edit: I only mean this in the best way. I like monopoly but it just takes too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't understand the hatred for Monopoly.

Yeah I have monopoly nights just to end friendships.

They are quite morose I might add ... but as you asked ... I take great pleasure in it :3 

Hyrule Warriors is my guilty pleasure. There's nothing like killing hordes of enemies by smashing buttons. Great stress reliever. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back