Other What's your favorite character pose from anything?

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
The title says it all. What's your favorite pose from anything, be it a game, a show, something else? Anything. And by pose I mean the way the character was standing at that moment. Feel free to share the pose and your reason for liking it. And it doesn't have to be your top favorite, just one of your favorites. I'll go ahead and include one of my favorites.

IMG_3405.JPG

It's hard for Lucario to not be awesome, in my opinion. 

Actually, one of my favorite poses ever involves my OC. Someone did a fan art of him a looooong time ago but all of the artwork of him is on a disc. I really miss looking at it. He had quite a fan base.

He was laying down, leaning on his arms, just chillin. I think he had a cigarette. But I loved his outfit: camo joggers and a Cannibal Corpse tee. 

I really gotta post his fan art here one day. 

Ah, just remember another great pose. One that I've actually drawn myself before.

This "jumping archer" pose had always looked great to me.

Also, feel free to share more than one pose if you remember another later on.

Gainax Pose.

f5f.jpg

latest

F**k yeah..

Rsz_640px-ginyudebut.png

Was there a question?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went into this thread wondering how many posts it would be before JoJo was mentioned. It surprisingly took longer than I thought.

Any of Reaper's victory poses. They're beautiful. Here's one for example. Look at how nice he looks holding his hard-earned medal. LOOK AT HOW NICE IT IS.

Ig1q76w.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back