Other What’s your “cringey” interest?

I like cliches.

...sometimes. Most times.
That reminds me. I like to talk like fresh sans sometimes so I’ll randomly start speaking like I’m from 1980 and say “yo brah that is so radical!! I gotta skittity Skat bro but yknow we should totally like hang brah. Sup broskie! How the bro doing! TOTALLY WICKED!”

That reminds me. I like to talk like fresh sans sometimes so I’ll randomly start speaking like I’m from 1980 and say “yo brah that is so radical!! I gotta skittity Skat bro but yknow we should totally like hang brah. Sup broskie! How the bro doing! TOTALLY WICKED!”
Ahaha. That is hilarious.

i don't know if i'd call it cringe, but roleplaying is the interest i never know how to explain to people lol and i'm sure some people i do tell think it is cringey.

Mine isn't really cringey, but some people have called me weird for it. I really like theatre. I also love roleplaying but don't talk about it much IRL because my parents think it's weird. A lot of my friends would also probably think it's weird. Luckily, my boyfriend loves RP, so I can talk to him about it.

I like Warhammer 40k, for all it's zany skull covered gory glory. Everyone, everywhere is at all times ready to feature on the cover of a Death Metal album and I am there for it.

My other cringe guilty pleasure is a fluffy high fantasy romance manwha called 'I accidentally became the wife of the Male Lead'. The story is exactly what it says on the tin, unapologetic about it and looks amazing to boot.

Attachments

• cover2.jpg
    cover2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 1
Making up little OCs for almost every piece of media I end up becoming obsessed with. Like I make up all these little guys and then I’m too embarrassed to ever talk about them despite giving them the most epic “lore” ever lol

i usually stick to broader interests when it comes to actually talking to people, but i don't think any of those can really be considered "cringe-worthy" in any meaningful sense. fandom-related stuff, on the other hand, absolutely can, and by far my most cringe-worthy fandom interest is homestuck (and maybe rightfully so; even talking about it to other homestuck fans can be difficult)

Making up little OCs for almost every piece of media I end up becoming obsessed with. Like I make up all these little guys and then I’m too embarrassed to ever talk about them despite giving them the most epic “lore” ever lol
I feel like we're the same person 😭😅

Yea, people would probably call my interest in roleplaying "cringy"
I've only told literally 1 other person. And come to find out, she's into rping too!?!

Well i like Roleplay for starters, and Cosplay, i enjoy dressing like a elf just to get groceries, i wrote book long fanfictions (that pretty new), and i love childrens cartoons. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back