What's the craziest thing that happened at your school?

Context:
In my schools we had a few wings of the building and one of those wings that had 3 floors had an all windows wall.

Well one day someone decided to ram themselves into the windows on the lowest floor, he took out the window when he slammed into it, not the glass part or the frame the entire window.
It would be crazy here but it gets crazier.
That day we found out that those windows weren't installed properly cause when that window on the bottom floor popped out the windows from above started slowly but surely falling down slowly picking up speed.
So by the end of the day the entire wall of windows was gone.

Or the one time someone did a similar thing to the front door of the school [it opened inwards] the door came out with the frame.

Or the time someone somehow got their hands on either of those [Lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium or cesium] minerals that explode when in contact with water. And they decided it would be a fun prank to hang a few of them by a string above the toilets so that when someone opens the door to the bathroom the string gets loose and those minerals fall in and explode.

Context:
In my schools we had a few wings of the building and one of those wings that had 3 floors had an all windows wall.

Well one day someone decided to ram themselves into the windows on the lowest floor, he took out the window when he slammed into it, not the glass part or the frame the entire window.
It would be crazy here but it gets crazier.
That day we found out that those windows weren't installed properly cause when that window on the bottom floor popped out the windows from above started slowly but surely falling down slowly picking up speed.
So by the end of the day the entire wall of windows was gone.

Or the one time someone did a similar thing to the front door of the school [it opened inwards] the door came out with the frame.

Or the time someone somehow got their hands on either of those [Lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium or cesium] minerals that explode when in contact with water. And they decided it would be a fun prank to hang a few of them by a string above the toilets so that when someone opens the door to the bathroom the string gets loose and those minerals fall in and explode.
This is hilarious!

My senior year, a school bus crashed into a group of students at the pickup zone. 17 students were injured and a girl ended up losing her leg.

My senior year, a school bus crashed into a group of students at the pickup zone. 17 students were injured and a girl ended up losing her leg.
Rating this a 7/10. something NJTransit would do.

Not sure what the craziest moment was, but off the top of my head:

I went to a chemistry-focused highschool (I'm not from the US, so the education system is different. The focus was really heavy, and we used like, college-level textbooks) and once, my class caused the entire school to be evacuated because we flooded the building with steam. It was completely harmless, but a) there was a lot of it, to the point of zero visibility, b) nobody aside from us knew what it was, and given all the experiments we did on a daily basis and what it could have been, everyone assumed it was some kinda worst case scenario and ran.

Bonus points: Before the IcidentTM, we were like: "Professor X, do we really have to use the fume hood for this experiment? There are only three of them, and it will take ages if everyone is to participate!"

Professor: "Hm, I guess not. What's the worst thing that can happen?"

And, apparently, the worst thing was that.

Not sure what the craziest moment was, but off the top of my head:

I went to a chemistry-focused highschool (I'm not from the US, so the education system is different. The focus was really heavy, and we used like, college-level textbooks) and once, my class caused the entire school to be evacuated because we flooded the building with steam. It was completely harmless, but a) there was a lot of it, to the point of zero visibility, b) nobody aside from us knew what it was, and given all the experiments we did on a daily basis and what it could have been, everyone assumed it was some kinda worst case scenario and ran.

Bonus points: Before the IcidentTM, we were like: "Professor X, do we really have to use the fume hood for this experiment? There are only three of them, and it will take ages if everyone is to participate!"

Professor: "Hm, I guess not. What's the worst thing that can happen?"

And, apparently, the worst thing was that.
8/10. This is really funny lmao

Holy crap this is taking me WAAAY back. I haven’t been in grade school for a WHILE but I remember a story back in 4th grade I still sometimes like to tell. I’m not gonna lie I grew up in your average suburban middle class neighborhood so we didn’t have too much crazy stuff happening in our school district.

But I do remember I guess the “craziest” thing I was involved in to some degree was back in the fourth grade. This was back when we had recess and they let us hyperactive little kids out on the playground to spaz out and be crazy kids. So I don’t know how my shy ass ended up doing this but I ended up organizing a little classic playground game but with a twist in my class- boys vs. girls tag. But this wasn’t any type of tag.

The main goal of the game was to pit the boys team vs the girls team and you had to chase around whatever girl or boy you could find, depending on your team, and tag them. Once they were tagged tho, here’s the catch. They had to go to “jail” aka the rusty monkey bars that honestly looked like a little prison cell. I can’t describe it really but essentially you could climb in if you were a small 4th grader like we all we and hang out in a little area under the whole gorilla gym/monkey bars thing. So this was jail.

Now you were allowed to be broken out of jail if a teammate freed you. But your teammate risked being captured since that was an easy place to get tagged. I honestly can’t remember how we dealt with jail camping and stuff but I’m sure it was an issue us 4th graders somehow resolved. It was a while ago so I just don’t know or remember.

Point is, I somehow had this game going for most of the year. Every time they’d let us out to the playground everyone would ask if I was hosting the boys vs. girls game. There’s also another odd catch to this game which I still do not understand for the life of me. Little tyrannical dictator 4th grade me was the “King of the Boys.” So essentially I was like the little military general or commander of the boys team. Here’s how stupidly broken this was and I just don’t see how I found it fun. For some reason I was immune but I also didn’t really engage in the tagging to make it fair. I was the brains behind the boy team making strategies and having my teammates report to me and seek guidance on what or what not to do. It was pretty silly but again we were just little kids.

Anyways that’s a lot of me blabbering, the whole point of giving you this background was to tell you how this game went wrong. I felt it necessary to explain the game tho since it was the classic boys vs girls but with a weird twist where there was a jail and I was the God-like dictator and military commander of the boys team. Essentially I hosted the game if that made sense and mediated any tension that arose between both teams. Think of it as I was the GM of an RP.

So this game went on for a while relatively smoothly. Both the boys and girls had a blast and the little fights and grievances that emerged were quickly resolved by either me and the leader of the girls (who I eventually appointed myself for some reason half way thru the year- that or they took a vote. I can’t remember.) or even a teacher. But one day, I actually think it was one of the last days of school, we had a problem.

I forgot the gritty details of it but one boy supposedly tagged a girl but this girl refused to go to the jail, so the boy forcibly dragged her to the monkey bars and tried to shove her in. I’m pretty sure she got hurt from this because sure enough there was crying and a fight of bickering broke out between both teams. Of course I was shocked and I didn’t know how to handle it since this was a problem that couldn’t be brought to justice by the pretend leader of a tag game. So the teachers came and saw the whole thing and both were sent to the principal’s office to say their side of the story. Essentially it was a HUGE thing and tons of people were like sent down to the office for interrogation and questioning.

Welp, sure enough, I found myself in the principal’s office for the first and only time of my grade school career. Luckily I wasn’t in trouble and they just asked me questions about what happened since I did organize the game and was the ring leader. It went smoothly but I remember being shocked. The next like remaining two or three days of school we didn’t hold the game because me and a few other “high ranking members” (yes it wasn’t all me in charge, there was a hierarchy system) decided to call off the game permanently. And we never played or spoke of it again.

TL ; DR- I organized a weird boys vs girls tag game in 4th grade on the playground and it resulted in a huge fight, a kid getting hurt, many tears, and me getting called in for questioning at the principal’s office lol.

Holy crap this is taking me WAAAY back. I haven’t been in grade school for a WHILE but I remember a story back in 4th grade I still sometimes like to tell. I’m not gonna lie I grew up in your average suburban middle class neighborhood so we didn’t have too much crazy stuff happening in our school district.

But I do remember I guess the “craziest” thing I was involved in to some degree was back in the fourth grade. This was back when we had recess and they let us hyperactive little kids out on the playground to spaz out and be crazy kids. So I don’t know how my shy ass ended up doing this but I ended up organizing a little classic playground game but with a twist in my class- boys vs. girls tag. But this wasn’t any type of tag.

The main goal of the game was to pit the boys team vs the girls team and you had to chase around whatever girl or boy you could find, depending on your team, and tag them. Once they were tagged tho, here’s the catch. They had to go to “jail” aka the rusty monkey bars that honestly looked like a little prison cell. I can’t describe it really but essentially you could climb in if you were a small 4th grader like we all we and hang out in a little area under the whole gorilla gym/monkey bars thing. So this was jail.

Now you were allowed to be broken out of jail if a teammate freed you. But your teammate risked being captured since that was an easy place to get tagged. I honestly can’t remember how we dealt with jail camping and stuff but I’m sure it was an issue us 4th graders somehow resolved. It was a while ago so I just don’t know or remember.

Point is, I somehow had this game going for most of the year. Every time they’d let us out to the playground everyone would ask if I was hosting the boys vs. girls game. There’s also another odd catch to this game which I still do not understand for the life of me. Little tyrannical dictator 4th grade me was the “King of the Boys.” So essentially I was like the little military general or commander of the boys team. Here’s how stupidly broken this was and I just don’t see how I found it fun. For some reason I was immune but I also didn’t really engage in the tagging to make it fair. I was the brains behind the boy team making strategies and having my teammates report to me and seek guidance on what or what not to do. It was pretty silly but again we were just little kids.

Anyways that’s a lot of me blabbering, the whole point of giving you this background was to tell you how this game went wrong. I felt it necessary to explain the game tho since it was the classic boys vs girls but with a weird twist where there was a jail and I was the God-like dictator and military commander of the boys team. Essentially I hosted the game if that made sense and mediated any tension that arose between both teams. Think of it as I was the GM of an RP.

So this game went on for a while relatively smoothly. Both the boys and girls had a blast and the little fights and grievances that emerged were quickly resolved by either me and the leader of the girls (who I eventually appointed myself for some reason half way thru the year- that or they took a vote. I can’t remember.) or even a teacher. But one day, I actually think it was one of the last days of school, we had a problem.

I forgot the gritty details of it but one boy supposedly tagged a girl but this girl refused to go to the jail, so the boy forcibly dragged her to the monkey bars and tried to shove her in. I’m pretty sure she got hurt from this because sure enough there was crying and a fight of bickering broke out between both teams. Of course I was shocked and I didn’t know how to handle it since this was a problem that couldn’t be brought to justice by the pretend leader of a tag game. So the teachers came and saw the whole thing and both were sent to the principal’s office to say their side of the story. Essentially it was a HUGE thing and tons of people were like sent down to the office for interrogation and questioning.

Welp, sure enough, I found myself in the principal’s office for the first and only time of my grade school career. Luckily I wasn’t in trouble and they just asked me questions about what happened since I did organize the game and was the ring leader. It went smoothly but I remember being shocked. The next like remaining two or three days of school we didn’t hold the game because me and a few other “high ranking members” (yes it wasn’t all me in charge, there was a hierarchy system) decided to call off the game permanently. And we never played or spoke of it again.

TL ; DR- I organized a weird boys vs girls tag game in 4th grade on the playground and it resulted in a huge fight, a kid getting hurt, many tears, and me getting called in for questioning at the principal’s office lol.
LMFAOO 10/10 this shenanigans doesnt happen at my school often😂

Found a Danny devito shrine in the bathroom stall it was there for a month, and one teacher got fired for being a pedo. You know public school things. Oh and I did once see some drug sniffing does in the school cause there was rumors some kid had weed

Two people were found in the bathroom, well you know the rest but turns out, they were cousins. 😮‍💨

Gotta love living in Alabama right? lol

Found a Danny devito shrine in the bathroom stall it was there for a month, and one teacher got fired for being a pedo. You know public school things. Oh and I did once see some drug sniffing does in the school cause there was rumors some kid had weed
oop

Before spring break last year, some mf Climbed up into the air vents of the Boys bathroom in the science building. That same guy also brought a george foreman grill, fire extinguisher, and a traffic cone to school earlier that same school year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back