What's the craziest thing that happened at your school?

I vaguely remember this.

In 4th grade I was in basket ball, and one of the busses that took kids home also brought us to basket ball practice (with parents permission) simply due to the fact our coach was also the bus driver (if I recall correctly)

Anywho this bus trip got delayed because a bird flew in side it.

I have tons of stories, from a JROTC instructor that was schizophrenic, to the fact we had a school cop before most schools did. I had great luck at playing with the virtual stock exchange before that got regulated all to hell and back, made the teacher that I would report the virtual shit too as I had talent for it, made him several thousand dollars, but like a monkey paw, I broke a lot of shit he had in the class such as a mini ivory elephant, or split in half a 5 million year old rock in half, or I broke his metal detector when he sent me out to find change one day with this other guy, got away with it cause I made him money. Then there was the fight club on one of the busses, a teacher that would drink whiskey in between bells. Tons of fights, tons of tricking idiot friends in playing dodge ball but we used broken tree limbs for the ball.

Was a time I climbed on the school roof, or the time the school cop told all of us in the police club that and I quote "Half of ya'll are gonna end up in prison, and if I ever have to chase you, I don't have time for that, I'm say stop running once, then I'm gonna shoot you." so he taught us how to make shivs out of toothbrushes and to properly call in someone if we shot them breaking in to our homes so we don't get in trouble if they get outside or were outside, and he also used to take highschoolers out to the ballfield that had problems with one another and would make them fight, which is why he was called in, then he would bring the loser to jail. Sounds counterproductive but with how "lax" the school was with fighting we never had a single school shooting, even though tons of seniors had loaded guns in the trucks during hunting season. But 90's and early 2000's were built different, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back