What's the craziest thing that happened at your school?

MARSHYY

im gonna cry smb took my ROBLOX DISPLAY NAME
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I wanna see where this goes :]

EDIT: I'll be reviewing your posts, rating them from a 1 (oh man thats lame asl) to a 10 (holy shit my schools crazy but not as crazy as THAT)

Last edited:
Well, What happen when i was in kindergarden was that a Kid had thrown so much of a tantrum(I don't Remember/know how he got into trouble in the first place) HE LITERALLY STARTED Throwing chairs in front of him at everyone and the whole class ran out of the room and The ricinpal and A couple of teachers had to get him.

in pre -k their was this girl and she always act like a baby all the time which was anoying and calling herself a cat mid you she was 7 years old and she acting like a baby , and then she treid to fight me because i did not want to be her freind anymore so i put her in the hospital , and then i did not get in troble i got me some seafood because i showed her who she was messing with , till this day she still in the hospital...😀

in pre -k their was this girl and she always act like a baby all the time which was anoying and calling herself a cat mid you she was 7 years old and she acting like a baby , and then she treid to fight me because i did not want to be her freind anymore so i put her in the hospital , and then i did not get in troble i got me some seafood because i showed her who she was messing with , till this day she still in the hospital...😀
wait, this doesn't add up. how tf is she still in the hospital? b-bunnybubbles b-bunnybubbles something for you to participate in so you dont get an F from me

SO I DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE STUFF THAT HAPPENS AT MY SCHOOL?

One very memorable moment was a mulch war me and my friends had against the boys in my class in 5th grade (this was before i transitioned so i wasn't with them lol) because one of the boys called me a fat horse (amongst other things...)

One very memorable moment was a mulch war me and my friends had against the boys in my class in 5th grade (this was before i transitioned so i wasn't with them lol) because one of the boys called me a fat horse (amongst other things...)
i can relate

LMAOAOOAA IM DYING

A student got arrested I don’t know what for it’s been awhile lol. Uh? Some brawls that’s about it.

There was this one time in Fourth grade, There's was this Dodgeball game that turned into an all out brawlfest by the boys.

How'd it happen???
No idea, I went to the bathroom for a few minutes during the dodgeball time, But when I came out- Well there was a Fight, I heard that some kid decided to Tick off another Boy in my class and things went south. The principal had to be called.

No idea, I went to the bathroom for a few minutes during the dodgeball time, But when I came out- Well there was a Fight, I heard that some kid decided to Tick off another Boy in my class and things went south. The principal had to be called.
damn-

Some kid I kind of knew took crack (I think) to school the cops came and took him at lunch

Omg that’s the last thing someone needs an another school shooting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back