What would you rather?

Chocolate frogs.. Koala's would be really hairy xD

Would you rather have to fight against the avengers bare handed everyday or fight against Goku once a week?

Goku once a week, I'll have slightly longer before the fight to live

Would you rather die via asphyxiation or immolation?

Probably immolation. Then my ashes can fly in the wind O.o

Would you rather have to lick peanut butter off of a public school hallway floor or have to sleep in a coffin filled with fleas?

billthesomething said:
Sleep in the coffin (i hate peanut butter)
Reach Nirvana or find a an actual stairway to heaven
An actual stairway to heaven.

Would you rather: Look at every meme on the Internet, OR, watch every SFM on YouTube?

watch every SFM

Have every rp you've ever been in, become real (such as it becomes a book, a comic or a video game) or have every movie, tv show, anime and cartoon that you watch star everyone on this site in it in place of the actors

Have every rp you've ever been in, become real

Would you rather have to watch/rewatched every episode of Game of Thrones or Sailor Moon?

Id say game of Thrones because its on my watchlist anyways ^^

Would you rather be part of the last series you watched or have the characters of the series show up in your daily life :D

I guess show up in my life? Either way I'm not sure I'll be okay as the last thing I watched was RE: Zero

Would you rather be able to read people's minds but have to transmit your thoughts to them as you do it or be able to walk through walls but have it feel like walking through a wall of dog shit whenever you do?

Be able to read people's minds but have to transmit your thoughts to them as you do it. Only useful if you have good thoughts (x

Would you rather eat a bucket of live jellyfish, or a bucket of fermented soy beans (Natto)?

Oooh um... The bucket of fermented soy beans...

Would you rather have lots of money and no friend, or lots of friends and no money?

Both legs.

Would you rather everytime you were nervous get a really bad case of the hiccups

OR

everytime you were nervous pass out ?

Itchy, I'm already like that anyway.

Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?

I'm not sure how bright you're talking but I'll go with the latter.

Would you rather be executed for doing a good thing or praised for doing something extremely cruel?

Executed doing something good.

Would you rather have no memories at all or memories that are painful.

Painful memories, I need my brain to work

Would you rather die and come back as a ghost that can´t interact with anything and has to watch tragedy happen all around them or die and return as a murderous monster with no self-control?

Friends and no money

Would you rather lose one arm (your dominant one) or both legs?
Both in one swing
download-2.jpg

Painful memories, I need my brain to work

Would you rather die and come back as a ghost that can´t interact with anything and has to watch tragedy happen all around them or die and return as a murderous monster with no self-control?
Murderous monster because I'll probably be shot dead soon and can RIP.

Would you rather sing so well that others are literally struck in awe or write so well that people can be easily moved to tears by it?

Both in one swing
View attachment 329369

Murderous monster because I'll probably be shot dead soon and can RIP.

Would you rather sing so well that others are literally struck in awe or write so well that people can be easily moved to tears by it?
The writing one. I couldn´t imagine myself as a singer

Would you rather always have a million bad ideas or your brain always blanking for ideas?

I´d rather always blank. It sounds like a headache to have that many bad ideas.

Would you rather be a baby who is treated like an adult or an adult that is treated like a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back