What would you rather?

Spinoceratopsrex

King of Prehistory
A forum game were you give the next poster a choice between two (unpleasant) options

Example:

Person A: Would you rather listen to a baby cry for ten hours straight or be stuck outside a bieber concept?

B: Baby crying, would you rather skydive from space or be thrown into a pit of hairy spiders?

Then the next user chooses and posts a question to be answered and so on.

I'll start:

Would you rather step on a landmine or walk a mile on super-hot lego bricks barefoot?

Spinoceratopsrex said:
A forum game were you give the next poster a choice between two (unpleasant) options
Example:

Person A: Would you rather listen to a baby cry for ten hours straight or be stuck outside a bieber concept?

B: Baby crying, would you rather skydive from space or be thrown into a pit of hairy spiders?

Then the next user chooses and posts a question to be answered and so on.

I'll start:

Would you rather step on a landmine or walk a mile on super-hot lego bricks barefoot?
Land mine.

Would you rather have to go though an 18 hour boring lecture. And be forced to stay awake, and not be allowed to do anything.

Or would you rather go though eight more years of school?

Mrjenkins said:
Land mine.
Would you rather have to go though an 18 hour boring lecture. And be forced to stay awake, and not be allowed to do anything.

Or would you rather go though eight more years of school?
Lecture, it'll be over sooner

Would you rather have to do 24 hours worth of pointless algebra or write a ten page essay about sea anemones?

Spinoceratopsrex said:
Lecture, it'll be over sooner
Would you rather have to do 24 hours worth of pointless algebra or write a ten page essay about sea anemones?
Ten page essay.

Would you rather fight the hulk,or the tank from left4dead2 with a police baton?

Mrjenkins said:
Ten page essay.
Would you rather fight the hulk,or the tank from left4dead2 with a police baton?
Tank

Would you rather go to Jurassic park during a tropical storm or go to the beach in Jaws?

Beach, never said anything about getting in that water, not to mention how glorious sharks can be.

Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live ten lives that last 100 years each?

ten lives with 100 years. You'll die, right? It'll just restart with your former memories anyway.

Would you rather. . .

Have American Cartoons banned, or Have Anime Banned?

Thepotatogod said:
ten lives with 100 years. You'll die, right? It'll just restart with your former memories anyway.
Would you rather. . .

Have American Cartoons banned, or Have Anime Banned?
American cartoons banned

Would you rather be able to control time or read minds?

Control time, I can correct every stupid mistake I ever made, I could prevent wars, I could experience the past first hand, I could see the dinosaurs, mind reading can't even compete with that.

Would you rather watch all the transformers movies on a loop for a week or listen to terrible pop music constantly for a week?

Spinoceratopsrex said:
Control time, I can correct every stupid mistake I ever made, I could prevent wars, I could experience the past first hand, I could see the dinosaurs, mind reading can't even compete with that.
Would you rather watch all the transformers movies on a loop for a week or listen to terrible pop music constantly for a week?
Terrible pop music.

Would you rather be forced to lay in a pit of live bugs, or be trapped in a shark tank for three hours (for both)

Bugs.

Would you rather have spiders appear on your face when scared or have an immortal, highly aggressive wasp following you around constantly?

Last edited by a moderator:
immortal highly aggressive wasp.

Would you rather try to pick Fly feces from a pepper container with boxing gloves or go out in a thunder storm and try to dodge rain?

Go out in a thunder storm and try to dodge rain

Would you rather win the Nobel Peace Prize or the Medal of Honor?

Medal Of Honor

Would you rather get eaten by a Trandoshan while alive ,

Or wrapped up in a web by Shelob the Great and slowly be juice sucked to death?

Be able to change someone's sexuality

Would you rather be able to speak any human language, or be able to communicate with aliens?

Run with Usain Bolt, you can give up in the first 5m.

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber say "baby" for 10 days non-stop (Can't cover your ears) or work for ISIS and be considered a traitor?

Shapeshift it would be really disapointing to know that all that whales or elephants are talking about the most boring thing imaginable

Star in a movie with the Dudesons or star in movie with the Jackass crew (you will have to participate in most of the stunts of either group)

Talk with animals. Then I'd be able to know what my cats are saying!

Would you rather: Pilot a grunt Mech in Gundam, or wear a red shirt in star trek (original generation only)

Grunt Mech.

Would you rather change sex every time you sneeze, or not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back