• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern { ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ? } - a new york crime fiasco

Crookie

night of the living punk
1584748784935.png

slam down in 1970's new york city. a group of druggies shunned by society has made a living - er, suriving - in the slums under multi-million dollar skyscrapers and in the backstage of stale-beer-reeking concert venues.

one night, a briefcase stuffed hastily with just over a million dollars shows up on this group's comune. there is no trace of the deliverer, aside from a crisp and expensive-feeling business card from the empire state building. a wave of police cars rip down the street immensely after.

the story would follow the plan these homeless friends would have to execute: disguising themselves in the faceless, perfectly tailored suits and shined oxford shoes with matching leather wallets - genuine leather, of course - penthouses and diamond-dripping women. this band of delinquents would have to quickly fill the shoes of the wall street businessmen who were murdered - and who's money they now have. a few small mistakes could create a catastrophe for the whole facade.

totally inspired by american psycho, trainspotting, and a scanner darkly. let me know if you're interested or have anything to add to the idea!​

consider me intrigued. how advanced do you plan on making this rp, though?

consider me intrigued. how advanced do you plan on making this rp, though?
it wouldn't be all that crazy! for writing-wise, standard one/two paragraph posts. in the way of the plotline and the details we may spin, that depends on how far and complex the rp becomes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back